ITT: disorders that don't exist

ITT: disorders that don't exist
>depression
>ocd
>adhd
>schizophrenia

Paralysis. Those wheelchair fucks are just being lazy.

Fucking kek

Deperession and schizophrenia are viewable with brainscans etc. OCD is harder to prove objectively but still exists imo. ADHD is a pile of garbage

Bipolar disorder they just have a moody personality

le depression meme. Everyone has it. Everyone is very sad.

OP is autistic

Genders

ITT: non neurotypical fuckers act like their doctors a just lying shills

Well ADHD does exist. I was like OP saying all these people are just lazy,stupid or crazy. Then i got diagnosed and after I started treatment my life changed . ADHD brains are wired in a different way bro

Anxiety. I swear every idiot says they suffer with anxiety disorder

Living with OCD, shit was an absolute nightmare until I started using cognitive behavioral therapy. Seeing websites like tumblr make this shitstorm of a mental illness into a badge rustles my jimmies.

Also doesn't exist according to OP

Also everyone can get depressed but no one can get OCD, ADHD or a bipolar disorder if they arent born that way

if you don't suffer with anxiety you aren't very well informed of the world around you friendo

Disorders that do exist: atheism

clinical depression isn't getting depressed despite what your daddy tells you

Autism and ADHD. Back in the day they just thought you were being a cunt and gave you a hiding.

>you're being stupid kid, now let me slap those juicy hams

well, i was diagnosed with ADHD when i was three, ill answer questions i guess.

Progeria, i know a fucking alien when i see one.

Bonitus

I actually have diagnosed anxiety, and I have seemingly regular people tell me they do to.

I want to slap them. I overanalyze everything and feel like i'm dying all day. They just get flustered and move on. Something could legitimately bother me for weeks on end.

TOP KEK

Kek'd

>Pathological lying

Neither of us is lying here, OP. I promise.

>be me
>bad trip on drugs
>develop panic disorder
>develop disassociation
>develop schizophrenia (no you don't hear shit talking to you fucking retards)
>go to therapist
>talk about everything
>don't take pills
>learn to live with problems
>learn coping mechanisms
>slowly lose symptoms, but still residual effects
>learn about mental health
>now I'm better

Fuck anyone who uses mental disorder to gain attention

Everyday was a living hell

My version of reality was different and I was completely aware of that

Didn't eat for days on end and didn't fall asleep until I couldn't stay awake anymore

Mental disorders are real. I have come to conclusion that they are all states of mind created by external and internal forces. ( negative childhood, traumatic event, genetics...)

Take a moment to really think about everything and the effects t has on your own conscious.

Are calling the rest of your fucking martian people? take your alien fucking mother ship and abduct someone else.

Aspergers here, comes with the ADHD and social anxiety (both have gotten better)

kek

jesus christ user

>Develip schizophrenia
>From Depersonalization

Sounds like bullshit, schizophrenia is indeed about hearing voices, delusions and hallucinations. You're probably just an anxious motherfucker that thought was going crazy after your first bad trip.

Schizophrenia is a very real thing, and has nothing to do with merely feeling disconnected with reality or yourself. One doesn't simply grow out of schizophrenia, mate.

I know, cause I've been through the same shit you have. Matter of fact, I am going through it right now.

trolling

Suit up boys were going on a human hunt.

THIS IS THE REASON WHY PEOPLE WITH MENTAL DISORDERS DONT SEEK TREATMENT

I acted like I had depression and hated my parents for a while. In reality though I just wanted attention from this guy I liked who was dating a bitch. Didn't get the guy but got some good meds and now I only hate my dad.

This Biology is the discerning factor between the sexes

Schizophrenia also has to deal with controlling emotions. It's just the way it's portrayed always involves some form of auditory and visual hallucinations. I have visual hallucinations but they are minor. Usually I see figures out of the corner of my eye. Always peoples outlines.

Your little games may fool the majority of our society, but not to those of the higher intellect. Don't think you can just infiltrate earth without getting caught, not all of us are fools to be laughed at.

Schizophrenia also has to deal with controlling emotions. It's just the way it's portrayed always involves some form of auditory and visual hallucinations. I have visual hallucinations but they are minor. Usually I see figures out of the corner of my eye. Always peoples outlines. The disconnection occurred because of the the stressfull event.

Kek

As I see it, disorder is not actually a sickness but a tool of reference established by your society / your reference group. Its just the way your made the way you act , when a normal behavior is called a disorder, it means the way you act is not working with the leading group(society). Those disorder can be both genetic and learned. Example, Some Adhd people are wired in there brain (genetic) , some other have just ''learned'' by not devloping the right skill (bad familly, wrong taching, etc.) .

top fucking kek

But user, how come they are not real if you have them all?