Tumblr warns you if you try to search 'thin'

tumblr warns you if you try to search 'thin'

Thought you were bullshitting.

They've gone off the deep end, dear god they actually did it.

Looking at the results, dear god it's because even the thin people have a mental illness there. Sup Forums is the site for autists, is tumblr the site for the mentally ill?

not being thin angers my gender...

holy shit.

thin is now a gender.

To be 100% fair they did have a very large anorexic community a few years back and some chick who died of it got tied back to it, she had a massive anorexic tumblr page and her computer history was pretty much just anorexia tumblr blogs, there was quite a big backlash.

I would say this is more of an over-reaction to the backlash from that than any HAES crap

holy fucking shit, confirmed. tumblr is officialy the most retarded sjw safespace on the planet

the website realised how fucking weak it's users are and decided to try helping them, even though this will trigger half the site in the process

Holy fuck it's legit

Tumblr is a site for girls, and girls are much more likely to be anorexic. Sup Forums has plenty of mental illness, but it's been normalized here. Just like the delusions of Tumblr.

Checked it. Tried "skinny" too, same result. People are so fucked.

Let's find a way to weaponize it against them.

I'll have you know, that is sexist and offends my gender.

Feminin penis isn't gay
IGN: Comfyscape

theres a phone number there.

"pls help, i only eat tendies"

Add that to the 584 others

well OP isn't shitting around...

The only thing i hope is that any tumblr-whales are calling those numbers to meet some nice people who tell them to lose weight and that shaming about their body makes a good base for losing weight...

I really really hope so...

Even tumblr knows their target audience is people with mental disorders

>
>theres a phone number there.
>
>"pls help, i only eat tendies"

Wat

Can you retype that in English?

Fuck off with your nazi language.

:(

Fuck...

>Go back
that's insensitive to mexicans

Jesus fucking christ man

Fuck mexicans

Interesting. Tumblr has some great spanking blogs on it.

Holy shit

kekekekekeke

>we need to do something Sup Forumstards

Check your thin search privileges.

>no warning for 'fat'

theyre proud of that

Somebody with a tumblr should start posting anorexic bitches and tag the pictures as fat/acceptance/beauty.

Trigger the whales even moreso.