Any anons ever met someone famous? What were they like?

Any anons ever met someone famous? What were they like?

I meet the guy who invented Crossfit.

He was alright.

I met Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner in a hotel.

Met maisie williams in amsterdam last year. Seems pretty cool, really down to earth. Doesnt like being called arya though

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Asian dude from Dragonforce is a dick

I use to fuck Dolly Parton on a semi-regular basis.

the whole band polyphia are dicks Claudio from coheed and cambria is cool kevin durant is really down to earth

I've had a few conversations with ted williams, "the man with the golden voice". He often visits this gym i work at and has deep conversations with my boss. Don't do drugs kids

Hah I bet. They suck anyways so

Angelina Jolie bumped into me once when I was sitting down at a pizza resteraunt in New York, that's about it

I went to a Mindless Self Indulgence concert when I was a teenager. I was walking by their bus as they were leaving and one of them threw a soda on my head and then they laughed at me.

Whoops tagged by accident

met manu ginobili (spurs basketball player)

he was filming commercial at parents office. my brother, grandmother, and myself went outside and said hello. He said hello and gave us some pizza his assistant got him. Very nice person.

Queen Beatrix, Marco van Basten and Godfrey of Bouillon.

The latter guyw as pretty based, very successful leader of the crusades in his day. RIP

Friend of mine won 4 tickets to a Selena Gomez VIP Meet & Greet. I was invited to go last minute, 3 grills and myself. I'm a dude but she's hot, I don't mind her music, fight me.

We got a couple minutes with her, she was fucking gorgeous in person and seemed pretty genuine. Best part was one of the girls who went is a lesbian and has a major thing for her. We had gone to a bar before the show and everyone was still pretty tipsy. Dared the les friend to ask/whisper Selena what her pubic style was, which she did. Surprised we didn't get kicked out.

Overall was worth it because I didn't pay anything. 10/10 would meet Selena again.

saw Ryan shawcross (football/soccer player) at a shopping center. Another footballer said he had smelled like shit during a match so my cousin who i was with at the time shouted "oi Ryan wheres your deodorant"

I met Davy Jones (The Monkees), Tiffany Brissette (Small Wonder), Biz Markie. All very nice.

Met Sam Elliott. He was incredibly nice. Like he really enjoyed spending a moment to connect with his fans. I'm a huge huge fan of the guy so I started shaking a little when I saw him. We shot the shit for a minute, walked out the parking lot, shook hands for a second time and parted ways. Ended up having a small back and forth with him on Twitter that evening. Jesus he was just such a god damned gentleman.

did she have a swastika for pubes?

January, 1992 I was photographing the St Paul Ice Palace while the Chads were at home watching Super Bowl XXVI from the Metrodump.

Out of nowhere a limo comes up behind me and screeches to a halt just short of one of the tripod legs.

Jimmy Carter and Walter Mondale jump out and apologized for the scare, the driver wasn't used to snow.

Both seemed pretty chill to me after chatting for a bit with them.

Why do so many retards deify celebrities? I don't understand this.

Shook hands with Lou Ferrigno when I was a kid. jesus christ, he was fucking HUGE!

I'll one up it.

I was living and working bar in NYC in the early 2000's. My coworker was this hot blonde and within a few weeks we were fuck buddies. She tells me about this party on the Upper East Side and would I like to go with her. She said it was an upscale swinger party. We get there and grab some drinks and chit chat, and this one couple approaches us. The guy was super into my fuck buddy. They said they were soft swap only. We get to hooking up and the guy keeps asking his wife can they go full swap. She said not tonight while blowing me. It was Rachel Ray. Body wasn't all that, weird tit to waist ratio, but she gave an excellent blow job.

Lived in New York City for a couple years... Ran into daniel radcliffe after he performed crippling of an inishman and took a selfie
later...
>battery park, out for a stroll, *runs into will smith and tommy lee jones leaving their trailers*
shook hands with both as they asked how i was lol such nice guys...then some famous italian actor who played a mobster in goodfellas stood in line next to me for broadway tickets.
The people i've met were great people, not engulfed in snobbishness that we see with kayne, the kardashians, etc..

Status of pubes?

I met Watsky! at a bar in Amherst MA, he was a total fucking asshole.

Not "famous" necessarily but renowned enough in the music scene.

>Keith Morris from Black Flag/Circle Jerks
He was an asshole

>Michale Graves from the Misfits
Cool as fuck. Super down to earth and nice as hell to all the fans

>Jerry Only from the Misfits
Nice enough guy but his version of the misfits is awful so I didn't really care about meeting him

>Chuck dukowski from Black Flag
Kinda an odd fellow. But nice enough

>Jello Biafra from the Dead Kennedys
Didn't really "meet" him but he stage dove into my face and busted my lip. So that was cool

Watsky was in Amherst?? When? what bar?

I got my dick touched by Bella Thorne a few months ago when I was at Zuma beach in Malibu.

NOT EVERYTHING IS SHADBASE

did'nt meet but dated abigail breslin for a long while. Met quite a few people through that thing...

Met Alton Brown in Vegas. Was really nice and took a picture. Same with Penn and Teller.

Same user here, with more
I managed to run into Daniel and Will with enough time to ask a couple questions like "can i be in background of MIB3?" (later sneaked on set huehuehue)
and took a selfie with daniel and got autograph on my broadway inishmann play book
10/10 would party with Daniel & Will

met jimin at sbenu starleague and she was down to earth and cool.
her fans dont know that she smokes and we smoked a cig outside.
back then i was in kr for my second year, so we spoke a mix of eng and kr. was fun :D

Ran into Daniel Radcliffe at the same time

>playing golf tournament in MN cause I fucking live in this shithole snowy wasteland state
>Guess whos fucking playing a round ahead of us Jesse the "the body he let go years ago" Ventura
>grandma was a huge fan when she was around so go up to meet him with my friend and father-in-law
>shake hands and talk for 3 minutes max he's bretty gud guy
>continue playing round, 2 holes run next to each other just opposite directions
>make nice hit to fairway, see Ventura in extremely thick rough out of bounds screaming I AINT GOT TIME TO BLEED, but for real he's in the thick
>yell over to him " Is it a conspiracy theory your ball is lost?"
>anger takes over his face as he kicks around in the grass and proceeds to hop in his cart and drive off

my only encounter

anna kendrick and g hannelius grew up right near me, said hi to anna in passing one day (she wasn't as famous then tho)

I had the honor of meeting Gene Wilder. The man is incredible. Super friendly, easy to talk to. A regular person with an incredibly sharp wit.

Hung out with B*Real and Sen Dog from Cypress Hill. Super nice dudes.

idk if he counts as famous, but i met spose one time. rapper from maine, check out the peter sparker mixtape if you wanna check him out.

Bad brains in 88'
Biohazard 92'ish?
Alex Grey several times at COSM
Alex is an amazing and very down to earth guy. Very intelligent and intense focus during conversation. Very aware guy. I live close to his chapel.

this bitch doesnt shower you can smell her rank pussy from across the room id kill to give her the ole lickeroo

>Bad Brains in 88
Nice. Shame HR is completely fucked in the head now

is HR really that disgusting in person

hmmmm... was this about two years ago in the early fall?

Michael Angelo Batio
Unknown Hinson
Tatyana Ali
Arn Anderson
Sevendust

I met Shigaro Miyamoto once.

I was at the Reptile Center in St. Augustine, Florida back in 2006 and who should walk in; but fucking Miyamoto. Dude come's stomping in with these big heeled iron toe boots and I'm going over to introduce myself and maybe get an autograph when Miyamoto hops over the railing into the turtle exhibit and he just goes nuts stomping turtles right and left. He's kicking turtles around like soccer balls trying to kick them into other turtles, jumping as high as he can and stomping them into pancakes with both feet and all the while he's just scarfing down from this huge bag of shrooms. Dude is laughing like a mad man making the Super Mario Bros sound effects with his mouth, and there are kids crying, chunks of turtles flying all over the place, its a bad scene man. Anyway his handler comes in and tells everyone to calm down and that this is part of Mr. Miyamoto's "creative process" and he starts paying everyone there a thousand bucks a piece to sign a non disclosure agreement and delete any pictures or videos they may have taken, I can't even imagine how much they had to pay the Reptile Center for all those poor turtles.

you gotta tell me why he was an asshole. i've kinda felt a pretentious vibe from his newer music. but you gotta elaborate

i know someone that fucked her when she lived in glens falls

had a conversation with morgan freeman about limestone pockets and how they cause sinkholes in florida one time

Greeted and shook hands with two of our former presidents, thanked one for his work. Not really much else involved.

And had a quick beer with some sports player from a regional hockey team in California (at my house, happened to pass by to meet a common acquaintance of ours).

All normal people. Usually busy and tired, but normal.

xd

I met Maisie Williams once at a beach in Florida. She was swimming around herding fish into a tight ball then charging through and eating them. I told her that there was a good sushi place down the street; but she didn't seem interested. Got her picture though.

I've met "famous" people after shows. Protest The Hero members were all cool dudes except Rody he really is a bit of a faggot. The guys from ETID are the nicest people in the metal scene that I've met thus far. Also played a game of league with Gosu, he didn't really say anything.

is meeting maisie williams a meme?

oh god I just shuddred at the lickaroo. Easily one of the most cringey stories ever.

I work at a popular strip club in AZ. I catch a few rappers, NFL and NBA players. Chris Johnson and LenDale White frequently show up the last 15-30min that we're open just to get some food.
The chillest dude I met is Jon "Bones" Jones though.

Oh, Elmo...and the guy that got his head blown off by a cannonball in The Patriot.

Not when I met him. We were in the same recording studio. They were finishing up I against I and listening in on us writing. Gave us some props and encouragement. Didn't smoke up with them though. Minors at the time.

Giggity

I once met Bruce Campbell at a rest stop bathroom.

I was taking a piss at the urinal, when I looked over and saw that Bruce Campbell was taking a piss at the urinal next to me. I was surprised so I blurted out "Woah, you're Bruce Campbell!".

Then he looked me square in the eyes and said "Stop trying to look at my cock you sick fuck!". And I said "What? No I wasn't trying to look at your cock!", then he said "Why the hell not? I've got a great cock!" at which point he proceeded to step back from the urinal and spray a massive stream of piss right into my eyes. I lost my balance and slipped on the piss covered tiles and knocked myself unconscious on the floor, when I woke up I was naked in one of the urinal stalls and a giant penis had been crudely drawn on my chest using human feces followed by the initials "BC".

Pretty weird dude; but I've got to admit though, the man did have a great cock.

not sure if believe, but want to...

Was that in Santa Cruz?

did he use his chainsaw to hold his dick?

Yeah I heard later on thru the tabloids that her and John were having issues cuz he kept going to swinger clubs with or without her. Then I think he checked in himself for sex addiction or something. She was nice and really into it, I could tell it wasn't her first swinger party.

I walked by Lea Thompson at LAX when I was there for business. I was basically Marty McFly.

LOL he dated my ex for a few years after me. He's a bit of a pussy he wouldn't come down stairs when I was picking up my dog from her place. This happened multiple times. Never met him in person.

In the summer of 1992 I sucked Rutger Hauer's dick. He was polite and even told me when he was about to cum. I swallowed it all he was a little salty.

Dan Marino is cool as hell and his wife is still kind of hot. Talked about regular shit and bullshited about his Simpson episode

none of you shits will believe this but IDGAF

banged Paris Hilton in my hotel room after we met in an Asian nightclub

Met old Charlie back in 68 good guy

LMAO

Car broke down at Yankee Stadium. After the tow truck took it, I wasn't looking forward to a late night train from the South Bronx.

Car pulled over and asked if I needed a lift. Look inside, it's Yogi Berra and Phil Rizzuto.

Obviously took that ride. Two regular guys who happened to be famous players.

I fucked Reese Witherspoon a few times in her younger years.

Nobody is going to believe me but I met Jared fogle at a subway when I was 12 in LA. Surprised my asshole is still intact.

She didn't come out and say it but she held up two fingers into a V and said "like that"

I met Ryan Gosling at a party last year. It was an industry party put on by Netflix and iirc the Goose was there helping a friend pitch a show or something like that. He was very cool and chill. Even though he's Ryan Gosling he was still pressing the flesh to help out his buddy.
I jokingly asked him if he was gonna be in the Goosebumps sequel and he just laughed and said, "Maybe the 'Are You Afraid Of The Dark?' adaptation instead."

i was pissing and looked to my left and there was Tim Armstrong taking a leak too. i gave him the sup nod then walked away whistling lock step n gone.

I worked at an airport and met Patrick Swayze, a former playboy bunny, and a host of businessmen that gave nice tip$. They were all regular people. Oddly, it is only in the mind of the onlooker that anyone is lesser or greater than average.

Most interested in hearing about meeting The Enforcer Double A. I met Ric Flair twice. Amazing person to get a beer in the vicinity of.

I 'met' her once. Didn't talk, but man, she is so fucking attractive in person. Much more so than in photographs.

Met her in my city when she was filming Noa, ignored her. She seemed surprised.
Never watched that faggotty potter movies.

True story.

I met Rollins he is also an ass hole. But hank lll used to stay at my house a few days in a row when they came to town

Met Sammy j when I was a kid. Cool ass motherfucker. He was gettin swarmed by a bunch of people and I was like I aint gunna mob him I don't play that shit. He actually noticed me doing that and says hey let the little guy thru and he signed my stuff.

This is my favorite story in this thread.

If he was a good guy in '68, how the hell did he get so fucked up in '69?

You met Graves? Noice!

Famous Monsters was the best album the 'fits ever made.

Woooo!

I love this frozen shit hole. minus stupid somalians That have ruined the west bank

I met/had a photo with Juan Sheet (the guy who sells shitty paper towels and looks like Kieran Lee's long lost twin), while he was in character.

Was Juan hell of a good time etc.

Met Dani Filth if anyone ever listened to Cradle of Filth. Genuinely sound dude. Very short, though. Also met Enter Shikari at the same event, don't like their music but they were actually nice.

Oh and Cliff Richard. He looks even more like a wrinkled leather sack in person.

(I used to work in events)

I briefly met Peyton Manning in Knoxville. He was surrounded by a bunch of college girls (no idea who they were, probably some sorority). The dude is fucking massive IRL. I know he's 6'5 but his head looks like it's at least four feet long. Like, he just didn't look like a real person. Was nice, said hello and was nice to everyone there, but it was too crowded to really get to talk to him.

I met Johnny Knoxville in a bar (also in Knoxville) and a friend took a picture with him. He had a huge black dude there who seemed to be providing security?? No idea why he'd need a bodyguard. Anyway, Knoxville was just shooting pool and drinking at this lowkey college bar. Just laughing and talking to his friends. We were super drunk and he put up with us, so that's something.

I met Kathy Griffin in a hotel in DC. She looked 70 years old in person, but I was on acid at the time. My buddy and I were walking down the hall and were like "Kathy Griffin!" and she just said "Yeah?" We didn't really know where to go after that. Just said hello and wandered off. We were tripping pretty hard.

I met most of the starters for the Volunteers football team at one point or another. Most of the time they were kinda douchey. Some were okay. I don't know if they count as really famous, though.

Ran into him in a Kmart of all places. I don't know if it counts as "meeting" him. I just kind of stood there in awe, and he nodded to me as he passed.

Holy fuck im jealous, so many punk icons.

hot girl

twixar.me/QQC

Met Weird Al and his band after a concert. He was a really cool. Steve Jay, was really quite while the rest of the band had a lot of fun with the band. Cleanest back stage part of a major act I ever saw. No booze, no drugs, no loose women, a lot of parents with elementary and middle school age kids. About all there was were soft drinks and a vegetable plate.

I once served a table Jared Leto was sitting at back when I worked as a waiter in LA.

Dude is a really arrogant prick. I have no trouble believing all the stories about him where he apparently was an asshole.

Why is Rollins an asshole?

Because everyone idolizes being successful and accepted

one time I was in the same room as Will Ferrell, but I didnt meet him