APOLOGIZE!

APOLOGIZE!

SOME

BODY

Thrall is based, Alliance cuck. It had a better story than Avatar.

>OH HEY I KNOW, IT'S THRALL! LOOK I KNEW!

Is that Brad and Angelina's new baby?

Orcs are literally the niggers of the Warcraft universe, cuck.

I enjoyed it, way better then I thought it would be.

ONCE

eric Andre looking nigga

LOOK

>t. Chris Metzen

This movie was as terrible as I expected it to be.

CGI shitfest for 14yo gamers with absolutely no stylistic or story structure sensibilities...everything looked new as fuck, nothing seemed lived in, everyone was wearing ridiculous wigs and they looked totally out of place in these stupid, obvious costume-y fucking clothes...story was bloated and ridiculous as fuck, not to mention boring even for one movie but apparently they need numerous to tell such an ebin story... just ridiculous

Im guessing people who have actually played the game/play videogames in general would probably enjoy it though.

Not gonna lie, she made my dick hard

I keked when the punted it obto the pit of death with the other spartan babies

literally 80's trashy fantasy movie just with a high budget

>80's trashy fantasy
litterly nothing wrong with this

generally no...in fact, the 80s trashy flicks actually had a "gritty" feeling to them which made them feel way more real and aesthetically pleasing than this polished, shiny, cgi film made by the numbers

Marathoned this today. The orcs were ok but the rest was fucking trash

>alright, now he's gonna get up and BTFOut of Gul'dan
>...
>he's not getting up
>...
>it's the movie's final battle. Sure would be a good time for Durotan to come back and stomp now
>...
>oh. He's actually dead?

I didn't play the games so I was surprised by this. 7/10 film in my opinion. Could be a little better if the green girl's acting wasn't so Pocahontassy.

fuck you fatty fat fuck!