What if death isnt real and humans live forever...

What if death isnt real and humans live forever? What if death is a hoax and all "dead" people are merely pretending to be dead?

>gets blown into a thousand pieces
>lol im just faking it guys

Or what if you die and dont existent anymore?

Although their is a chance of an "afterlife" just not how you want it.

There is a chance that the universe is a LOOP.
See a lot of people have taught of weather or not the universe came out of nowhere or if it has always been here.

If the latter, than a high possibility that it is a LOOP

a LOOP has no start or end, it just loops.

Its called eternal recurrence. basically it means that with an infinite amount of time, infinite amount of things will happen.
meaning that after trillions and trillions and trillions of years, the atoms that create you will rearrange again from colliding for trillions of years.
It has to happen because eventually with infinite time everything that can happen WILL HAPPEN.
Thus it is possible that this life that you're living right now, you will live again, and again, and again.
In an infinite loop to which you know nothing of.

Well thats fucked up

What if we could bring memories from this life to another? That would be pretty good

What do you mean? and what im talking about is talked about by freidich nillish. some shit like that, i saw it on vsauce as well.

I mean what if we could remember our past lives everytime we are reborn, that would be fun

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

Where's that pic of a game with a decapitated dude. And an NPC states he is "merely pretending." Or some shit like that.

Today I had a small epiphany about the finite nauture of life.

The mortality that binds us to this Earth has an end and as I was pondering one simple question raised: What is after?

I can't cope with such things unaswered. The inability to understand afterlife gives me this unique feeling of hopelessness.

Unconsentual immortality is the biggest spider

I would say some of them are doing a fucking great job at pretending.

There are a lot of rotting corpse in your local cemetery. Why don't go dig up a few to see if they were just joking.

you eventually run into the problem of the heat death of the universe.

look it up.

"forever" does not exist.

I wouldnt worry about it, tbh this entire existence is a puzzle we cant understand.
but as i said its basic math.
Infinite amount of time means infinite amount of things will happen.

even in face of the big freeze, their is a possibility of quantum flunctions

thanks user for causing me to have an existential crisis

you aren't looking far enough out, eventually protons start decomposing, matter ceases to exist, everything is dark, there is nothing left.

What about cremated people?

>well memed

I want to die just thinking of that... permenantly.

So where are they all? Hiding?

Not op, but have you ever heard of family resemblances that skip a generation or 2?
Imma just let that sit there.

An hero and find out user.

Quantum fluctuations come out of nowhere and can cause another universe tho

I know very little about this but Law of Conservation of Mass suggests equilibrium forever. I presume that we don't know a lot about the universe as a whole (ie Black Holes) so there might be many more factors that indicate something like heat death.

What if consciousness doesn't stop, only a person's ability to move or influence their body in any way, so that you're still "alive" to feel every little bite of the maggots as you slowly decay over several months to years, horrifically aware of every bit of agonizing pain?

I think about something like this every once in a while. For me atleast, it comes down to what consciousness really is.

Imagine you have a teleporter that scans your exact atomic structure, replicates you on the other end perfectly with different atoms, then kills the original you by tearing you apart on an atomic level. No body would know that wasn't the original you, even the new you, it would have seemed like a seamless transition. It's not really the original you, just a perfect replica. I'm sure everyone would agree with that.

What about the last scenario, but instead of using different atoms on the other end, the machine kills you by tearing you apart, then transports your atoms and reassembles you. Then maybe it's still the original you? If that's the case, then that means our idea of consciousness is somehow connected to the specific atoms that make our body. This is where things start getting fuzzy for me.

However, your body naturally has its atoms replaced over time, so when your consciousness is created, you are 100% you, but over time you must become less you until all your atoms are replaced?

I've come to the conclusion that consciousness doesn't really exist, atleast not the way we think it does. I haven't the slightest idea how consciousness really works, or what it is, but it bugs the shit out of me every day.

I'd more like for our brains to detect the fatal damage to our bodies and create an infinite capsule for our conciousness to reside in for eternity. A heaven or hell if you wish, depending on our wants and needs or just a dream-likes tate.

alot of the final state of the universe relies on if Hawking Radiation exists, and it Black Holes too evaporate.
If yes, then no matter will exist, If no, then all matter in the universe will be present in black holes.

I would define conciousness as an entity that uses every aspect of its physical form (hearing, touching, learning) to mold itself to a comprehensible 'object' that can interact with other objects with certain degree of free will.

Simply put: your brain.

>all pretending to be dead
Holy shit I think you're on to something