I spend all my time over on Sup Forums. Has Sup Forums taken the bogpill?

I spend all my time over on Sup Forums. Has Sup Forums taken the bogpill?

Cool. I'm sure you get in lots of meaningful conversations that don't resemble the biggest echo chamber Circlejerk of idiocy and anti-intellectualism at all

>Cool. I'm sure you get in lots of meaningful conversations that don't resemble the biggest echo chamber Circlejerk of idiocy and anti-intellectualism at all
That's not verifified.

That's me on the right and you're the light.

>she

way to ruin it douchebag

So, I take it Sup Forums has not taken the bogpill.

>not being attracted to normal men like pic related

the phone call that saved europe from what?

hehe nice, the first meme I ever made finally gets reposted by someone.

I've made about 5 or 6

Can you give me a quick rundown on these guys?

>the phone call that saved europe from what?
They have royal blood and have established a widely accepted physics theory. The Rothschilds bow to them.

>remember that time when bernie lost all because some dumb nigger at black lives matter interrupted him at someone elses speech? remember that time whe niggers were so dumb they basically caused trump with that one simple podium cock block.

once again niggers being dumb niggers - and they have the balls to complain - so fucking dumb and niggerish they complain not knowing they caused it by cutting bernie out during the time he needed to get support with some cuck bullshit. now all he will ever be to everyone is a cuck that let a bunch of niggers walk all over him, and we just had 8 years of that.

kek i got banned on Sup Forums for posting that

dank you get dat get too, good day for you user

fucking faggot go drink 2l of piss

faggot

WHY DID YOU PREVENT THE MAN FROM DRINKING HIS PISS

you should be banned from b for posting your faggotry about pol and wasting a nice get like that.

MODSMODSMODS ban this faggot.