Sup Forums can you help me with a school project? teacher said you cant solve this poblem? someone prove her wrong

Sup Forums can you help me with a school project? teacher said you cant solve this poblem? someone prove her wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_utilities_problem
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Underage b&

>school project
>most likely underaged
>you shouldnt be on the website you pre pubescent cuckhold

...this is for colledge

teach said they cant go through things either. have to be 1 line

Have you found our lord Jesus Christ? I too was once a young shitposter wasting his time posting autism bait threads on Sup Forums, but since I have found God everything has changed.

The Jackson County Ministries was able to provide all the information I needed to understand where I could begin finding my relationship with God. If you call today we will be able to send you some pamphlets with resources for any questions you have to start your new life as a born again christian. 06063645151

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." - Romans 8:28

use string and curve the paper

1st house has no power....autism confirmed

easy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_utilities_problem

Water conducts electricity. 2 birds one stone.

>one line to connect them all

bathtime suicide, no toaster.
smooth move

Sup Forums never studied graph theory, that's why they can't answer OPs pic

honestly line up the sources vertically gg

how why not ohorizonally?

Here's a theory, you're a fag. Here's a graph to back that up.

OH yea, derr thats the answer.

One pipeline each

Just embed it on a torus

LOL powerhouse

Next one

kek'd audibly

TOP KEK

whats the answer to the first one dickhead

Isnt that more of a pie chart?

Is anyone else reading, "Hard, but possible!" like it's one of Trump's tweets? So true.

Jesus Christ

greetings from /3/ ?

how's my driving?

Fake and gay
A and W are connected Twice

ok they're all connected

So is C and O

I just love the feeling of jesus' warm salvation coming inside of me.

Sound on:

Why are you burning jesus manger with the star over bethlehem? Also why three jesuses? There were three wise men...

u are all retarded

>actually believing that a teacher gave a project about a shitty internet question
>believing that a teacher would give students something labelled "autism test"

did we solve this yet?

We've found a solution, the final solution.

I don't know why, but i laughed way fucking harder at this than I should have.

Now you are thinking with portals



this cannot be done.

protip: autism is not diagnosed with dumb puzzles, and autism does not cause one to not be able to solve puzzles.

Just because your autism didn't give you special powers doesn't mean you have to come out and slam it.

I lol'd

heres my autism test

>>718741722874209042192My teacher said you all failed and have the worst collective case of autism he has ever seen. You must have gotten too many vaccines as childredn and have about 6-8 months to live.

Aw thought I did good too.

So you burgerclaps haven't invented matches and wireless water? Everyone knows also that you get electricity from sockets

Wireless water? Thats called fog. How fucking stupid are you. JESUS FUCKLING CHRIST YOU NIGGER

the answer

Fuck you! Have you seen bottled fog? No? You fuckign can't drink fog and my tap only produces wireless water straight from the farm cows

*Le so randum XXDD*

A circle. One big circle.

>not using wireless water
I bet it sucks being a third worlder

It's impossible. This is K(3,3) digraph. The only other one that is impossible like this is a K(5). Nice memes though :)

You kids are slow.

easy as fuck