I want to boop her nose.

rawr

rawr

ugh eating is such a chore

how is that

That is not a horse! LIES!

dunno, I guess I have an eating disorder
rarely feel hungry, don't enjoy food

been trying to put on wight recently but it's been difficult and I apparently haven't been successful

I would say I had a similar problem when I was younger, I'm still a pencil but as I've gotten older my metabolism is starting to slowly er... slow down. Also, I'm more sedentary now.

As far as food, I actually love eating bland/somewhat healthy food. Honestly, it's not bad. How skinny are we talking?

i managed to pick up either a really bad cold or a flu in the last 24 hours and feel like absolute rubbish.

Hooray me!

hey missy kissy

bmi is less than 17, so pretty underweight I guess

sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better soon

I dont gain weight at all, no matter how much or how little I eat. Ive been between 53 and 55kg since I was like 14.

Id like to be up around 62ish : Id not look so much like a stick and might have some better curves.

yeah... that's pretty underweight. How is your diet as far as what is your typical meal?

kiss at your own risk

Fun fact: Myxamoeba is a slime comprised of cells so large they are visible to the naked eye, and when reproducing the cells form a large ball which turns almost completely into spores.

Fun fact: Not only canines knot, some felines do it too!

is that /soc/ thread from yesterday still around?

I usually do... and It's usually worth it.

that's more or less the same reason I'm trying to gain wait

that and so the rest of my family will stop hassling me about how 'unhealthy' I look

I get most of my calories from drinking milk, meals usually consist of one of - pasta, rice and lentils, fish if I can afford it, or potatoes prepped in a variety of ways

*weight....

Fun fact: You can fly if you fall but forget to land.
You can prove this by experiment: Try balancing on a stool with a rope rigged to give you the wedgie of a lifetime if you fall; you will find yourself suspended in the air.

Fun fact: No one has ever knot enjoyed being knotted.

have you tried counting calories? Yes, I know they aren't the hard and fast way to gain weight, but it's an indicator.

i just don't like people telling me how skinny I am all the time. My BMI IS acceptable because I am short, they need to back off.

That and I want more shape, fuller thighs, rounder ass...

I just naturally like the taste of "healthy" things. Grilled fish wins over fried. Pasta wins over potatoes, not really a fan of anything sweet.

I average about 3500-4000 a day spread out over 4-5 meals, depending on time.

I also ride a bike before and after work, and typically jog a few laps around the park before classes.

Fun fact: There are many hallucinatory states other than dreaming between wakefulness and REM sleep, however these states will not be experienced at any level of consciousness under normal circumstances.
An example that is close to wakefulness is the state of visualising phosphenes (Vague lights and colours), an example that is close to dreaming is the hallucination of sound (Which often sounds like wind, or something still vague but more human).

I'm lazy so I've just been trying to add more sugar/carbs between meals, but I'll start doing some counting since that hasn't been working

Fun fact: Many elderly choose to move to Africa or somewhere else poor for retirement.
Their retirement money will go much further there, they are able to live the rest of their days in luxury with servants doing all their work for them, as opposed to rotting away in a home.

WELL THEN. It seems like you're burning quite a lot of calories each day. I would say consider adding more protein (hue hue) to your diet and replace all this cardio with more strength training if you still feel like you need to be active. Otherwise, be more american and SIT DOWN MORE.

I would make sure you consume at least 1800 a day and try to be healthy about it. Gaining weight and being unhealthy can don't have to coincide

Fun fact: The hynea has the strongest bite pressure in the world, your penis would stand no chance.

>tfw a cute bunny girl will never sit on your face while she reads

why even live

sounds hot

Im trying to be less American.
I eat a lot of meats so should have the proteins covered.

As far as direct calorie counts 1200 and below is starvation, 1200-1600 body thinks food is scarce and trys to store anything it can as fat. 2000cal a day for women and 2200 for men is the average break-even IIRC.

Complex carbs such as breads and pastas would do better than sugar for weight gain.

Where's that based bro with the text and cool pictures

Fun fact: Although most people say that the most ethical thing to do with time travel would be to stop Hitler, stopping Karl Marx would save many times more lives: As well as preventing the absurd death tolls from Stalin and Mao which were both greater than the death toll of World War 2, World War 2 would likely be averted as a major factor to its occurence was the rapid militarisation of Russia being a threat to its neighbours.

Fun fact: World War 2 would only have to have been delayed by a few years to have the US nuking everyone and Germany going on a rampage with jet fighters.

Fun Fact, the USA dropped more bombs on cambodia in 4 years that it was silently carpet bombing it, than all the weapons and arms dropped in ww2 including Fatman and little boy

▒▒▓▓▓████▌Hello, Darkness, my old friend.▐████▓▓▓▒▒

▒▒▓▓▓████▌I've come to talk with you again▐████▓▓▓▒▒

▒▒▓▓▓████▌because a vision, softly creeping▐████▓▓▓▒▒

▒▒▓▓▓████▌left it's seeds while I was sleeping.▐████▓▓▓▒▒

▒▒▓▓▓████▌And the vision that was planted in my brain▐████▓▓▓▒▒

▒▒▓▓▓████▌still remains...▐████▓▓▓▒▒

▒▒▓▓▓████▌within the sound▐████▓▓▓▒▒

▒▒▓▓▓████▌of silence.▐████▓▓▓▒▒

▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█████▌In restless dreams I walked alone.▐█████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒

▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█████▌Narrow streets of cobblestone▐█████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒

▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█████▌I turned my collar to the cold▐█████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒

▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█████▌and damp▐█████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒

▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█████▌when my eyes were stabbed▐█████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒

Fun fact: Bans can, in fact, occur for spam on Sup Forums.

▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█████▌by the flash of a neon light▐█████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒

▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█████▌that split the n i g h t▐█████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒

▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█████▌and touched the sound▐█████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒

▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█████▌of silence.█████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒

▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▌And in the naked light I saw▐██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒

▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▌ten thousand people, maybe more.▐██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒

▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▌People talking without speaking.▐██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒

▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▌People hearing without listening.▐██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒