Does anybody have the leak?

Does anybody have the leak?
Does anybody even care about this band?
ITT: we talk about Mastodon
They got a good album art

mastodon is a good band for anyone looking to get into metal, after that they lose their charm

when their own members confess to not liking metal....why would i listen to them?

Dubbity dubs of truth. They're very catchy and accessible.

They are the modern metallica, four great metal albums but simplified and formulaic hard rock after that.

I thought
Once More Round The Sun was better than Hunter, but I agree they are going to a more hard rock format.

leviathan >remission > the hunter > shit from my anal fuck

Nice graph, but I think RTL and MOP should swap places.
Brann Dailor is very talented both as a singer (at least in studio) and as a drummer, I just wish his drumset sounded good for once. I reckon it's getting better on Emperor, still a long way To go tho. The snare on The Motherload makes me fucking puke.
To all guitarists, is Brent by any means a virtuoso?

blues metal lp when? ill wait

Brent is the coolest guy on earth i love him

listen to pendulous skin if you want blus

I'm catch the bait, why Not.
You know they're bullshitters, right?
I mean, Brent Hinds is almost always stoned outta his mind

Remission > Crack the skye >leviathan > blood mountain > omrts > hunter
IMO

they should have kicked you out buddy

the hunter has some great moments and it should have been their best work rightfully

It goes to Spotify in exactly 16.25 hours

fuck metallica
fuck cliff

>Lars dies instead
>They get fenriz to replace him, even though this is pretty much impossible in any timeline
>mfw

blood n thunder is brojobcore for when you swallow yours bffs plebcum. i despise that song, it ruins one of my favorite albums

Stargasm could've been one of their greatest. I can't get that song To sound Good, no matter what equalization I try

i like blasteroid and the sparrow moreso, it's the emo moments that get to me

Gonna have to wait till tomorrow, there was a youtube leak for a few days, but it looks like it got taken down. Very solid album, have to give it a listen a few more times.

Definitely above omrts and hunter, time will test how it holds above against the original 4.

Sup Forums cared about Mastodon up until Crack The Skye. And then The Hunter was released. What a turd that was.

I couldn't give a shit about them now even if I tried.

it's in the archive.

but oh my god it's so boring. the last three songs are greatness, the middle few are middle of the road and the first two are the worst songs they've ever made.

we'll never get Leviathan era again because they moved onto worshipping 70s heavy metal instead.

There's literally nothing wrong with Sultan's Curse.

there's literally everything wrong with it. it is cliche and boring af. they focused on melodies but their melodies are shit.

I can see how that applies to Show Yourself, but Sultan's Curse doesn't sound bad at all.

desu I prefer their Stoner Rock stuff. Their Prog stuff for me was like early Tyr, it was too dense and meandering.

And I sort of have a soft spot for when they all have their own part to sing I guess.

swans are seriously an better band than these idiots

>their stoner rock stuff

wtf am i reading.jpg

not my cuppa but to each their own.

Where? Can't find it

to be kind, to be kind, to be kind. to be kind

non sequitur

pic related

THERE ARE MILLIONS OF STARS

how are their last two albums not Stoner Rock/Sludge

Mastodon is one of the few metal bands that worth getting into

>split my ass with blood and thunder
>when you taste the white whale

WHATS MY NAME?? WHAT MY NAME?? OH YEAH! OH YEAH!