>Search
>Rekt
>No rekt bread

Why is this even allowed?

>phew_that_was_close.webm

Nerve gas?

Yep. They dieded.

did he died?

He suffered from eternal bleeding. Take a guess.

Do you think he would have missed him if he had just turned his parking lights on?

What am I looking at? A manlet, a child?

Anti-aircraft fire.

the cargo load shifted, retard

>mind_blown.webm

Yes, an other hole to fuck

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of rekt threads? Is it a fetishistic thing or sadism or do you just find them funny? I've seen anons say that they're desensitising themselves for the future but I don't quite get that.

personally i want to kill myself and watching other people dying kinda makes me happy

watching someone be alive one second and then gone and totally lifeless is surreal

You know honestly, I don't feel great about it, but it does have some redeeming values.

The main thing is, really is usually so hidden from us. Most of the people in our lives try to sugar coat things from when we are young. Some people even deny that certain things go on in the world. Seeing these threads, I always think to myself, "well, I guess I should look twice before crossing the street", "I guess escalators and elevators can be dangerous", "I guess there are people out there beheading people". It makes me think twice in these situations. It makes me more confident when people start arguing whether it's dangerous to vacation in mexico and I want to throw in my two cents.

Seeing a kid fall off an escalator and die may seem morbid, but you can bet if I'm ever bringing kids up an escalator, after seeing a thread like this, I'll pay fucking attention to what those little monkeys are up to, and me viewing this shit may therefore save a life.

On top of that, watching how quickly and easily life can be struck out of someone makes me appreciate it that much more.

He got nervous when he hit the gas and he tried to stop too quickly.

overpopulation.

MOAR

Moooove bitch! Get out the way...

Wonder if his insurance covered that.

and they better stay off the fucking road after that.

when you try to help someone from R9K

one of my fav rekt webms

Six people died in that crash.
Don't worry, they were all Brazilian.

hue hue hue

is there an actual vid on this?

and is it real? it looks kinda off

why is this legal?

I heard 6 brazilian people died in that crash. But the car was only big enough to hold six people, not 6 brazillion people cause that's a lot of people!

i like how that one nigga is like "im out" and ejaculated from the var

Did that just rip his fuckin head off?

nigga what??

I dunno a lot of reasons I guess it can be funny, surreal, sad or sobering

You're alright user. You're alright

no, it only snapped the shit out of his neck.
if you pause and play fast enough you'll see its beak is stabbing the ground.

Nerve gas

well said

What the fuck is going on here?

for me these threads are just funny. who cares about kids just let them die and make the world a better place.

Electrocution from the subway tracks

This, more or less. Teaches you to be more cautious of your surroundings and more appreciative of the time you have.

Oh, i'm dead. lol

DUDE FUCK how do you get out of something like that?

Decaf, nigga!

wow a moped AND a submarine. neato.

i talked to a dr once... he said its called morbid curiosity and that its normal as long as its not something you obsess over. i dont go looking for gore or rekt stuff online but if i see it on b i might take a look. it makes me sad or grossed out mostly and its not every post ill look at.

That's what I thought, what made him fall in the first place? Drunk or some shit?

I don't think looking at gore online is a problem really either. It's when you spend HOURS upon HOURS and it reaches into other facets of your life that it becomes a problem.

Well he wasn't alone, so a rope?

She didn't get shot in the head wtf

Well said. Best explanation for how I view it I've seen. Yeah, mechanical things like elevators fail and we all know it, but we never think about it until you see it. It's educational for one.
My mom used to show me pics in a medical book as to what happens with burn victims and as such I respect fire and it's consequences.
These serve not only as warnings of what could happen, but show just how fragile life is.
I appreciate mine because how fucked the world can be. I know EMTs have watched this in preparation for what they will face in the field and it somewhat prepares them. No one is truly prepared for the horrific, but not being thrown into shock and unable to help is a huge step in hopefully saving someones life or at least not breaking down in front of the dying I guess.

What if it caves in on you.

Then your friends better start digging pretty fucking quick.

when it just ain't you fuckin' day

i was legit waiting for a machete or something

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

>having this saved on your harddrive

kek'd hard user. kek'd hard.

>people
>Brazilian

Oh user...

I beat to it, its funny
>inb4 edgy
No, I'm just a necro

This one fucks me up lol, that must be one of the shittier ways to die

That electric third rail can be a real bitch.

nigga watch that shit with sound. at one point the dude even bites the guy's razerblade and won't let go lol

Pretty much dumbest shit I've ever seen