A 12 year old girl killed herself the other day. (her stepdad abused her) Tried it myself in my teens...

A 12 year old girl killed herself the other day. (her stepdad abused her) Tried it myself in my teens, and obviously (and thankfully) I didn’t succeed. There’s no way I would watch the video. That video would haunt me. But, some people did. Actually, a lot of people did.... theearthchild.co.za/12-year-old-live-streamed-suicide-day-wtf-wrong-society/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/373496-georgia-suicide-video-online/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did you try to abuse her?

RT has more details: rt.com/usa/373496-georgia-suicide-video-online/

The live broadcast of a 12-year-old girl committing suicide has sparked outrage online, after authorities said they lack the power to remove the video from the internet. Katelyn Nicole Davis hung herself in the front yard of her Cedartown, Georgia, house on December 30, streaming her death for the world to see. The video reportedly runs for just over 40 minutes and apparently ends only after the parents discover the body of the girl.

Darn sad. :(

Her Stepdad did it an she hanged herself a few days later

Video link?

Best gore has it.

Nobody finds her on the video. It ends when the phone's battery dies. It's dark out when she did it so I think she wanted to watch the sunset one last time.

Too bad her back is to the sun..

Oh wait you're right user. She got to see the sun set when she was twirling in circles due to her struggling.

i have video of her on omegle.
it's rare and explicit stuff, so I expecting trading for another rare stuff.

highest bid win. go.

Anyone know the ringtone. It is so tweeny. I want it on my phone

Im just hearing about this, pic related?

I was ok until she desperately tried to grab the noose. You can tell she changed her mind but it was too late. My brother is a EMT, he says that almost every suicide he goes to you can tell that they changed their mind in the end. Fucking sucks.

Where's the pic where some guys comments "She has big bewbs for her age"

at the end of the video you can hear her mom calling her name

changed their mind or an instinctual reaction? if you try to drown yourself, you can't help but go up for water

go up for air i mean

Just a confused child. Let it go Sup Forums.

A documentary on Golden Gate Bridge suicides had a part where they interviewed jumpers that survived and all of them said they instantly regretted it after jumping.

interesting, tell us more pls

>Anyone know the ringtone. It is so tweeny. I want it on my phone
This

vid please

want to see people changing their mind when it's too late vids please