Disgrace

So yesterday i listened his newest mixtape Disgrace and i'm sure that it is one of the best hip hop records on this year so far. It is really weird that people are sleeping on to this project and even some of his fans dont like it when it is on totally different level than his other stuff .
It is so well produced and those beats have so much texture and small details. Also he has really cool flows with that fucking hypnotic voice which has cool layering and echoes on it.
Before i heard this i didn't really like his music or aesthetic that much but i'm so blown away how amazing this is so i would like to know what you guys think about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GEUiohZNe7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it sounds like any other bones mixtape

2/10 it's shit

No it doesn't. The production is always been really big part of his music but on this mixtape it is just majestic. Also this is more like ambient stuff compared to his older ones.

I've been listening to this guy since 2014, and i've listened to pretty much every mixtape he's made. I'm not trying to say this one is bad, it's pretty cool for what it is, and this guy is definitely better than some new emo-rap memes like lil peep and xxxtentacion that were inpired by him, but this mixtape is absolutely nothing special.

The reason of people sleeping on him is the fact that he refuses to cooperate with people who could be promoting him.

however I can agree that this mixtape is one of the better trap rap mixtapes of the year so far

so I've recently gotten into Bones, don't like rap really but I enjoy his music. Like really cool he samples slowdive and crystal castles
I have scumbag, paidprogramming2, & teenwitch downloaded.
what are your favorite bones mixtapes and why? what should i get next?

>The reason of people sleeping on him is the fact that he refuses to cooperate with people who could be promoting him.
yeah this unfortunately i'd add him to the weird frontier. also he fucks with sam hyde hard. refusing to do interviews in rap hurts his career bit also. which is why these corporate clowns are promoting peep and xxx like crazy even tho the music isn't as good.

>also he fucks with sam hyde hard. refusing to do interviews in rap hurts his career bit also.
can you expand on this? I've only seen one interview with him and he just kind of fucks with the guy while smoking a shit load of weed

I'v been following him since early 2015 and i have listened almost all his mixtapes and to me this mixtape is just everything i like about him.
The ambient like production with unique sounds and great effects is amazing. His hypnotic monotone voice gives really good contrast to his flows subtle voice chances and those layers and echoes that he put on to his voice are just great. Also there isn't that much emo/school shooter vibes on this than usually.
Just listen Disgrace. Make sure that it is loud enough because they seem to mix it that way that you need to put it loud to hear all sounds.

looks like a try hard whitey

>can you expand on this?
you mean the interview part? or sam hyde?

both

far as sam hyde. he has sent sam loads of their clothing as seen in this video and he used to retweet world peace videos on his twitter/facebook youtube.com/watch?v=GEUiohZNe7o
also, pic related him following everybody off IG.

far as interviews. hip hop fans just like any other popular genre. really want to understand the person behind the mic. is he cool? is he lame? is all this a fake image? We honestly don't know much about bones and after awhile ppl get sick of the mystery. which is why guys like pouya are slowly taking his spotlight because they are always communicating with their fans like a best friend type of deal.
sorry if this was incoherent lol

I actually agree. I couldn't believe how much better it was than his other stuff (which I still thought was decent). I don't know wtf everyone is talking about bc this project is amazing.

thank you.that was a good answer

Ooh now I understand that fixation of Sam with mass shooting

IMO Bones is a pretentious edgelord and an unlikable and not particularly skilled MC
He has a unique suite of producers though. Hellion, Fifty Grand, the list could go on have good solo material

has anyone here met him?
one guy on /fa had at a house party once, said he was pretty boring just like continuously smoked blunts on a sofa. left after 1.5 hours

Sad boy Arizona iced tea haha Meme XD

Isn't he just a normal guy who just puts out this edgy character?

It was pretty forgettable. I hope he does some more stuff like teen witch and pp that has some character to it.

he's white trash think poor upbringing in michigan? just smokes a lot but I do think he is like not a normie, he listens to a lot of different things other than rap and it's cool he combines it a bit into his rap

Useless is really good. deffo one of my favorites

Honestly I think Useless is better

Useless is nice but Disgrace is totally different to his other stuff. Paidprogrammin 2 had same kind of songs that disgrace has and it is also pretty good.

his shirt say wifi

what is better GARBAGE or SCUMBAG?
leaning toward scumbag

I dont understand why some people like his older stuff more when he has evolve on every part where he is even likeable.