CNN is fake news and BuzzFeed is a pile of garbage. F them niggas

CNN is fake news and BuzzFeed is a pile of garbage. F them niggas

>Harold seconds this.

This is not news to me

All hail god emperor Trump

They want a racewar they don't show white crime are white on white crime or black on black crime notice they only show hate crimes mainstream media needs to go

TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED TRUMP SHILL DETECTED

CNN actually wrote an article praising Trump after he called them fake news to their face yesterday.

Circumcision should be banned from use on minors, unless proven medically necessary.

>BuzzFeed reports President was briefed on an investigation report of Trump
>BuzzFeed publishes the report
>BuzzFeed reports: "this is the report the Preident was briefed on"
>BuzzFeed is garbage

Learn how journalism works, douchebag.

CTR shills go neck yourselves

>Buzzfeed: We have no idea if this is true or not but we're going to post it because we can and you can't do anything about it.
>journalism

Trump spent years chasing the fake news of Obama being Kenyan. He and his supporters can't whine now that he has his own fake scandals to deal with.

noice

Shills get paid you dummy. Keep correcting that record IDF

>his own fake scandals
>implying he even spends the smallest amount of effort on them
>"it never happened"
>"but...but...but..im from the newsss...MR PRESIDENT ELECT ANSWER MEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE"
>"next question"

Damn, I don't know how he lives life knowing he has alll those scandals to deal with.

Funny how all those sexual accusers just disappeared after he won...

It's almost as if...they were lying the whole time.

yo i hate to break it to you all, but anything readily accessible from your facebook feed is garbage news.

yea that includes trash like the NYT, the Post, hell even the Hill.

Want some real info just read fucking statistics, it's a lot harder to get math to lie although still possible. Go for reuters.

they were paid off to shut up

I don't have a Facebook account. I don't need zucks watching me wank it while I browse ex gfs pages

>CNN is fake
that's just what Fake News Trolls say to make Breitbart and other internet shitholes seem legitimate.

If you're stupid enough to trust Trump over an anonymous stranger, you're nothing but a chump.

that's pretty fucking sad, maybe you should stop being paranoid and just kys already