Hi Sup Forums just thought I'd share one of the best Raven cosplays IV seen...

Hi Sup Forums just thought I'd share one of the best Raven cosplays IV seen, came across it today on Facebook so I'm pretty sure a lot of you have seen it.

women dont actually care about fandoms
theyre not there because they like it
theyre not there on their own will
they do it because it makes others like them, and that is all women need, the attention of others

they will forever be the inferior gender

Actually there are men who are the same exact way.

CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK!!!!!

Name?

If you care about a "fandom" you're a fucking faggot. I like a bunch of shit but I don't dress up and go around challenging people on whether they've autistically studied the nuances of my chosen false realities

> protip : they haven't
> I'm just not faggy enough to make what media I waste my time on define me

So odd. I type in her name and it's saying the system thinks it's spam xD

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

Fuck it just put
> toriii
After Facebook in the address bar

Ayy it's Newdll

Yall check out her boyfreind hes cute as fuck, i wish i looked like that lol

OP; you mean this?

then why didn't you post it, you dozy fucker?

No game no life? The anime.

But user
Anon

That's a girl

amen

thats a dude

Not with lube S(he's) not ;)

To my knowledge that is spagetification on Instagram if her tags are correct.
IS GIRL

You know why I hate MGTOWs?
Because they are all truly miserable people that are fighting an imaginary war against half of humanity that is just trying to get by just like the other half.

8/10 if girl
15/10 if male

And I'm sure you're a well adjusted individual with no insecurities. Also, I'm taking the b8, mostly just to be a smug asshole.

To lazy to go through her Facebook/Instagram Seen a pic I liked thought I'd share

they want to be unique snowflakes? let them. it's not like they're forcing you to do the same, and it's fun watching them crash and burn.

if you're too lazy to post content in a thread you started, what the fuck use are you? fill your nostrils with toothpaste, and die.

this

protip: this argument actually counters every single women-hating comment ever left on Sup Forums and on most of the internet.

What these people actually hate is people, because they are insecure and sexually frustrated and it couldn't possibly be their fault

That's what Sup Forums is here for xD to fill my folders

this spaghetti girl is cuter than the other girl

Id rud all over that. ;)

damn straight!
That bitch qt3.14 af