Should i move to boston?

should i move to boston?

pros cons?

coming from buffalo ny

It's expensive

Try to live as close to Cambridge as possible.

Can you afford it B?

I live in webster near rochester. Shit's pretty bad in buffalo, but I've been there a few times and it was alright I guess. Honestly move to webster. It's a chill little town, I recommend giving upstate ny another chance man. It's beautiful chilling by keuka lake in the fall. 11/10 would reconsider.

trying to get a decent job i'm in STEM field so i heard there could be good

sexy chicks?

Pros: It's better than Buffalo
Cons: Everywhere is better than Buffalo, so not saying much.

>Pros
Not Buffalo

>Cons
it's Boston

im with this guy, I got in a car accident in buffalo the first week there. Fuck buffalo, but I love everywhere else in upstate ny

Heard there's a really active gay community there. You'll fit right in.

work options aren't really great here

MIT students kinda have a monopoly on all STEM field jobs here.

As for sexy chicks, yeah. I'm sure you could find some at the colleges like MCPHS or Harvard.

Gay people are more on the Cape.

hmm how much are strip clubs? lololol

i'm guessing bars have covers too then

Almost every day of the month Boston's fucking great.

Almost every day of the month, Buffalo is depressing and hopeless.

Except the day when rent is due.

Then it's the reverse...

I've never been to a strip club there. But I'm sure it's expensive. Everything in Boston is pretty expensive.

unemployment is a problem, but there are options. Try highland hospital. If you know anything about the med field, you can get a good job there. My mom worked there and fuck, some of the people they hired are so fucking braindead.
>Job in field
>Positions available
>Good pay
>potential for advancement
Why not rochester user? You know besides the homicide rate, but just steer clear of the ghetto and you're set.

Don't go to strip clubs in Boston.

Look, let me explain something about New England that you're not gonna get coming from Buffalo:

1. You go to strip clubs 45 mins away in Rhode Island. They're basically legal whore houses.

2. You buy all your booze and cigs and expensive shit like laptops 45 mins away in New Hampshire. There's no tax.
All these little New England states have their own quirks of the law that make them useful for something. You gotta figure them out.

shit that's good to know. RI you say? i'll remember that

what's the deal with guns can i bring those or nah?

want to see the world a little you know?
even though it's a small step

new york has one that's interesting. Drugs. Drugs everywhere. If you could see through everyone's house and their drugs and paraphernalia were highlighted, taking a drive through a quiet neighborhood would look like they still have their christmas lights up.

I agree with that. Try traveling abroad or something for a bit. Backpack through somewhere, you know? Save up some dough with the soul purpose of getting the fuck out of buff for a while. Your only regret would be not eating duffs more

Bring any gun you want to New Hampshire or Maine or Vermont. Don't bring shit into Rhode Island or Massachusetts or Connecticut unless you like risking prison time.

It's good to live/work in New Hampshire and party in Boston an hour or less away when you feel like it if you can stomach being a bit out of the way.

There are no laws in NH. No income tax. No sales tax. You don't have to wear a seatbelt. You can have your guns. You don't even have to buy car insurance. And rent and houses are cheaper.

Sucky thing is, if you can only find work in Boston, the commute sucks and is full of traffic and Mass will take income tax from you anyways.

i moved to boston and now have a thing for asian girls

*shrug*

Yeah. That is one problem. 20 years ago, the average height in Boston was about a foot taller and the average eye was 80% less slanty.

Oh well. Can't win 'em all.

Perfect place to live. The west coast is garbage, never leave the east coast....like ever, thanks in advance.

lmao good to know bros

thank you. y'all sound like a cool bunch