Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree this is to movies as Olive Garden is to Italian food?

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree this is to movies as Olive Garden is to Italian food?

Has anyone ever said otherwise?

Marvel's films have always been like the movie equivalent of comic books, in both the good way and the bad way.

This fan made poster is such shit

Olive Garden is delicious tho

I enjoy Marvel movies and I think you're giving them too much credit.

First off, movies are more diverse than you're suggesting. Marvel movies should be compared specifically to action movies.

That being said, I would say Marvel is more like Pizza Hut than Olive Garden. The Bourne movies and the current Bond movies are Olive Garden.

That means that it tastes really good but it's really just cheap easy shit right?

i like this metaphor, I suppose the DCEU is the Le Jules Verne or Au Petit Sud-Ouest

I take it Olive Garden is an American fast food chain?

Marvel is to movies as fast food is to food.
Fine as part of a balanced diet
Agreed.

so if the comic book is shit, and you make a shit movie out of a shit comic book that means its good?

DCEU is a Kebab Shop right now. Except they serve your "meal" in a hollowed out bible.

it's not fast food, it's just a really big chain of Italian restaurants that all seem fancy but are not really that expensive. People shit on it because it's a chain but I love the food

Sure.

Sounds like fast food with a pretence of being more.
Maybe DC is olive garden and Marvel is pizza hut?

fast food you don't have to find a table and order your food through a waiter. Fast food is also actually very fast - Olive Garden is the speed of a normal restaurant.

To qualify as fast food you have to have a drive-thru. A pizza place that you can sit down and eat at is not "fast food;" it's a restaurant with carryout/delivery

Was Robin even in this? Why is she in the ad?

It's clearly fan made dumbass

DC = Chipotle - everyone tells you it sucks and not to go there and it makes the news for sucking but when you do you find out you liked it

Pls no bully

>Pizza Hut isn't fast food
>Any McD, KFC, BK, Taco Bell, Wendy's etc etc ad infinitum isn't "fast food" if it doesn't have a drive thru
That is SPECTACULAR cognitive dissonance.

Most action movies from the early and mid 70s = Authentic Italian food

Classic 80's action movies(Die Hard, Predator, etc.) = Small, independent Italian restaurants in the U.S.

Shitty 80's and 90's action movies(Running Man, Johnny Mnemonic, etc.) = Buca De Beppo

Current James Bond and Jason Bourne movies = Olive Garden

Marvel Studios = Pizza Hut

DC/WB = Papa Johns

Shitty mainstream current action movies that don't stand out in any way(The Taken movies) = Domino's

B-Movies that are lucky to even get a DVD release = Totino's $1 party pizzas

And this is BvS. It's so dense.

these analogies are so stupid

No, but I can give you 100% guarantee that umad, u butthurt, and u jelly.

Don't bother responding to this. If you respond, it only makes u look madder. And we all already know umad.

What do you like pizza or something, pizza boy?!

no. Git.

>tfw BvS is the equivalent of a greasy'go 'za.

frozen pizza is getting ridiculously good nowadays, at least IMO.

I remember having it back in the early 2000's and everything was terrible rubbery shit except Digiorno. Today, almost every no-name/store-brand frozen pizza is delicious.

yeah whatever, I take that part back. My little brother got on the computer and typed that second line while I was in the bathroom, he's a dumbass.

What I mean is that Olive Garden isn't fast food because you don't get your food that fast. You have to use a waiter/waitress to do anything. Also they serve alcohol.
Fast Food can be considered any meal with low preparation time, but typically the term refers to food sold in a restaurant or store with preheated/precooked ingredients served to the customer in a packaged form for take-out.