Brother caught me sucking my own dick...

Brother caught me sucking my own dick. I've been really into stretching for Karate lately and I realized I'm now really flexible. I don't have a door on my room so I just went to the corner of my room on the floor out of sight and started sucking my own dick completely naked. My brother came down the stairs and saw me. Now he says he is going to tell the whole family in the morning. What do I do?

Show your entire family your newly founded talent.

Suck his dick instead. He won't argue

Is the photo you?

Is he older than you?

Less than a year younger

I think every guy (at least every guy who isn't fat) has tried at one point to suck their own dick.

Say it was an at home prostate exam. Or call your brother immature for spreading idiotic rumors for attention.

/thathappened/

go back where you came from

Both of thses

Ayy. You're fucked.

Do what said.
But why he would tell that to your family?

claim you were doing your regular karate stretches. then claim that your brother came in saying 'LOL YOU COULD PROBABLY SUCK YOUR OWN DICK, CAN YOU SHOW ME?'

tell everyone you said thats weird and to fuck off. then he said 'LOL IM GONNA TELL EVERYONE YOU WER ESUCKING YOUR OWN DICK.

assuming you dont have a history of being degenerate they might buy it.

What do you think this is? /adv/?
...Just confront him about the issue and tell him that you were really horny so you wanted to try it out.

Alternatively you could suck his dick and get blackmailed to suck more dick.

I'd buy it

then again I'd suck my own dick too

Accuse him of doing that 1st
It'll be less believable when he says "he did it"

I have reoccurring dreams where I suck my own dick, but it always just feel like I'm sucking a dick, instead of getting it sucked.

Am I gay?

Ur cute. Do you wanna suck my dick if you live fairly close? Will reciprocate.

Me: 18 SWM, fit, 7/10, 7.5in, live in Austin TX

go suck a guys dick on grindr and see if it was as good as the wet dream you had

>out of sight
Guess not

Use your karate on your brother ya dingus

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf