Hey fags i got this for 20$ i live in east usa. did i get ripped off?

hey fags i got this for 20$ i live in east usa. did i get ripped off?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/22711-smoking-marijuana-lowers-iq.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

by about $15

big time

this

yes

Shit I get a mason jar filled with those for about 50 bucks then again its regs.

Yes, because that appears to be marijuana.

i feel so bad for you i'm going to give you the rest of my bag for free

It could be dense

are you for real? my own brother sold me this

>uk fag here
>2g £10 bags
>half oz 65
>oz 130
Usually lemon haze or jack
But some times if he gets special stuff like pure hash £25 a g
Yes you have been jewed user I'd say .75 of a g there

Unless it's some awesome strain that 1 toke is enough then yes

Yeah pretty sure he ripped you off good, where I live it's 7$ for a gram and you don't even have that. He should give you 15$ back at least.

Even if dense it's a shit deal user
>had some lush a few months ago stank like fuck heavy as fuck and so sticky it was a fucker to use
>sticks to fingers
>then when rolling fingers stick to papers and rips up
>the best weed I've ever had

you got ripped off by your own kind

yea dude, if it was twice the size that'd be a decent 20, but you got the short end of the deal man, that's the world of drug deals, sometimes they hook you up, sometimes you get stabbed and raped in the hood

R100 can get u 8 matchboxes of the stuff in south africa.

it only sells to the poorest of the poor, who buy fuck tons so i also get the cheap, dank rusta african shit.

the only advantage to living in africa, good cheap weed

i told him to weigh it out in front of me and he came down and said oops i dropped a bug on the floor and he took the bud back and now hes weighing it. fucking shit man i cant believe this

Not only is that small, but it looks like shit quality. A double whammy rip off.

looks like maybe half a g
yea usually 20 bucks is 2 grams

lets hope your brother doesn't rape you

thats not even a gram

calm down fam, at least you have the chance to make it right. you can't do that with some dipshit dealer on the street. happened to me, happened to every stoner

7 a graham>?? that seems really low? I've seen it for like 30 for an eight in NYC. And as high as 45 for an eight in middle of nowhere. am i getting ripped off?

LOL faggot gets had

Even if you did get ripped off big fucking deal. its 20 fucking dollars you cheap fucking hippie.

Sad to hear, i'd just give it to my bro

I usually can get a g of some good stuff for 15 but I don't know if I'm still getting hyper jew'd for 260 oz, especially since I like an hour from Chicago. Anons help me Sup Forumsros

You could have avoided this whole situation if you had just said no to drugs and lived above your retard brothers standards.

That is some fucking hardcore shit you're doing there I recommend electro shock therapy

there is nothing wrong with weed. you get high and it makes everything better. i'm also satisfied with what i have after i grinded it all out

Of course depends on quality, but seems like it, i got 1g for 20$ but it was 8/10, totally worth

DuDe WEEd LmAo xD

why is smoking marihuana wrong? Honest question

Wtff thes sheit is what i have to buy from a nigger when im too lazy to go see my dealer, and its only 5€, i dont understand the oz, i work on g, but here from my usual dealer its like 2-2,5€ per gram

i just took like 2 hits and dont feel stupid enough. how many hits does it usually take for you guys to get high? sometimes i dont feel it for like 5 minutes

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

It's not wrong. In fact it's good for you. But marijuana back in the day was accosicated with crime caused by black people. So the government made it illegal to put people in jail for smoking. And since being classed as a drug. People instantly thought it was within the same state as heroine, coke, meth, etc.... People still hold form on the idea that weed is bad, along with everyone back in 1960

LOL. weed is legal.. and still you pay 20$ for 1gr which is a 8/10 too??? In europe you can get 2gr for that price and if you know the right ppl it will be a 11/10. And it's ILLEGAL.

Greetings from Finland.

We got them cookies, cherry pies and glues.

It takes me a couple of bong tips, but usually 2 bowls in you start to feel it.

Is... Is that broccoli?

One hit and I'm usually way too faded.

That's too general, i know marijuana fucks your brain slowly and softly, no big deal, but i dont know ALL the pros and cons, but it isnt so "good" as far as i know

He also doesn't get arrested for paying $20, sounds like the better deal to me

fat stem maybe .7 for 20 ripped off brodie

the deal is black market costs are 10x higher then regular trading.. and still murricans get to pay 2x for it.. and shitty quality too... sound like mc donalds.... mmmurrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If it's good shit, 1 bong hit is enough. If you rolled a joint, 2 hits should be enough to feel it

What about hemp banning? have you heard that shit?

Close. I think it was Nixon(?) wanting to criminalise being black and protesting war, but he couldn't do it directly for obvious reasons. So he started associating hippies with weed and victimising them, and blacks with coke, crack(?) and heroin. Media caused the public to blindly follow, now we are where we are... but changing!

If your brain is still growing, it can harm you but if you're an full grown adult, it's completely harmless.
(Not talking about the side effects of smoking it)

Fucking hippies.

livescience.com/22711-smoking-marijuana-lowers-iq.html

Gotta stay high while you got aids, no one wants to think about that shit