Ask a smoker who has just gotten diagnosed with cancer anything

Ask a smoker who has just gotten diagnosed with cancer anything

And yes, I got diagnosed on this date, Friday the 13th

>pic related, last pack of duzzas

Was it worth it?

>pic related, last pack of duzzas

last? why stop now? its too late anyways, is it not?

Thanks for your service. Somebodies gotta smoke those darts and it sure ain't gonna be me or my family.

what kind of cancer? i assume its prostate cus of all the gay stuff you probably do in the butt.

It really wasn't, pretty greatful I got it detected fast, can possible cut out a part of my lung and hope for the best
See above
Nobody would smoke bond street, awful smokes

how long did you smoke?

Lung, and kek
39 years user

How old are you? How long have you been smoking?

did your throat make a cracking noise when you layed in bed.

fuck man I'm only 18 and I tried to quit the other week and caved in and bought a pack

when did you start?

Become a vape fag, it's better than cancer.

Was having trouble resisting the urge to buy cigs. Not anymore. Thanks.

ew gross no
vaping is still fucked too, have you heard of popcorn lung?

suurreeeee we all wish it was that easy

answer my question you cancer fuck

Popcorn lung is bullshit, correlation != causation, and cigarettes contain more diacetyl than eliquid.

Why do you dumbasses still believe that shit?

ahahahaha

doesnt change the fact that vaping makes you a faggot either way.

Do you have cancer?

You're a faggot for caring what people think, especially when it's a matter of life and death.

get wrecked faggot.

How does it feel?

it's not that I care what other people think it's that I think vaping is for faggots.

Ausbro! Where the fuck are ya?

How old?

Whom have you told...?

Enjoy your cancer then.

Something like 100 times more. It's a bullshit scare tactic to keep people from quitting tobacco. Afaik, only once person outside of microwave popcorn factory workers has gotten popcorn lung and that was from microwave popcorn.

>implying that vaping won't give you cancer too

Buddy of mine got lung cancer when he was in his early 50's. Went thru chemo and it spread to his brain. They still demanded he quit smoking, the cocksuckers. What diff did it make when he had 3 months to live anyway?!? Fuck I hate doctors. Cancer doctors are the worst scum of the earth.

Correlation does not equal causation. This is an anti-smoking propaganda piece funded by lobbying interrsts as part of their new online campaign. Oxygen is just as responsible for your diagnosis isis as is tobacco smoke.

Prove me wrong
>you cant

Water vaping doesn't cause cancer

It only gives you social cancer, not physical cancer.

Food safe chems vs. confirmed toxic chems.

Your choice faggot.

Quitting is just postponing the decision long enough. If I can say no long enough it'll work out.

Then whats the point of it, to look cool? To have something to fuckin do??

>I vape non nicotine
whats the fucking point then

"food safe" means safe for ingestion, NOT for inhahaltion

no studies have been done on the inhalation of these chemicals. just because something is safe to eat, doesn't mean it's safe to inhale.

As opposed to cigs? They taste like shit, smell like shit, don't get you high, destroy your breathing, burn your eyes, potentially give you cancer, waste your money. Really, honestly, what's the purpose?

probably 39 years ago, genius.

Now that you know you have cancer, would you smoke if they offer you a cig? If not does it mean it's all in your mind? You could easily quit. You just had to have a scary realistic situation?

To get rocked

that doesn't tell me how old he is you fucking cunt.

Leak/see any snapchat users private pics/nudes with snap leak .cf! Sup Forumsros use it before it's patched and don't share it.

Serious question.
How did you get diagnosed?
Did you have symptoms?
Just random checkup?
Good luck man.
Hope you got it in time.