I feel like shit, Sup Forums

I feel like shit, Sup Forums.
You know that feeling of being just a husk?
A weak and worn out scrap of something that you don't actually like?
It's 6:20 AM here, there was a beautiful full moon and I couldn't get to sleep. I stayed there in bed reminiscing about the last few years. I am someone that I don't like. Feels like I didn't even get the chance to become that person, I jumped straight into being the leftovers of it.

>TL;DR OP feels like shit and wants input about dealing with not becoming what you want to be.

Drink some water, Steve.

That might help, I guess.

Well. Idk. Kys

Can't do that to my father and little brother.

that sound like depression op.

take a shower and brush your teeth. get a non vyda hobbies that you work on with your hands and set minor goals, even if its 10 minutes a day kinda thing, write down your progress in a book each day. if you don't do anything, write i didn't do anything. eventually you have enough written to see how you actually spend your time and see if you really do have what it takes to work hard on something.

>I'm procrastinating working on my war hammer army, but I know that I can build one if i work hard. one a day was the goal, but it turned to get it done by newyear. still working on it.

I might try that, any hobby suggestion, tho? Thanks for the advice, Sup Forumsro.
Also, good luck with your army. Painting 40Ks seems to be quite tricky.

Gonna dump some gts I saved around 2014, I think.

Try some physical activity. Sports is a good way to boost feel of self worth. Team sports for social skills

What kind of person paints their imperial guard with a purple color scheme?

Martial arts are good hobbies. I recommend jiu jitsu and muay thai. They're good exercise, useful, build self-confidence and coordination

I wish I could go back to swimming, but there's nowhere near that I can go or afford to swim in.
Shit dirt city filled with violence and not a single safe open area.

Fighting seems like a good idea, I'll try to find some place to train.
I found the color scheme quite nice, although I'd personally pick some gold/white DEUS VULTy colors.

I'm out of gts, thought I had more.

Then move
Literally only thing stopping you from living is yourself

I'm in college, so moving is not the best option for the next few years.

Great, now I'm missing that time when Sup Forums used to feel all new and full of potential.
When anonymous wasn't a joke (In the bad way).

Well, I'll let the thread die now.
Thanks for the advices, anons. Have a nice weekend. And drink water, I guess.