Post the sluttiest girls you've seen on tinder, convos, profile, whatever

Post the sluttiest girls you've seen on tinder, convos, profile, whatever

I got nudes from this girl, anyone interested?

Yes

Its Sup Forums, take a wild guess

No

What u give in return, kek wants pics

Oh, no then.

MN bro, she should have gone to UMD

man I would love to just use this girl

Duluth is fucking trash

you're not wrong, the landscape is great but anything outside of downtown blows dick

Plus its so far from actual civilization

I have met people who say they grew up two hours north of Duluth...2 fucking hours north. I'm here for the mountain Biking, the hiking, and the snowboarding

who wouldnt?

thats not slutty its just bizarre

I actually recently matched with someone on Badoo who lives two hours north of Duluth in Virginia, MN

I know some people from That area, my advice is stay away from range girls

Fuck duluth. Duluth is trashy as shit. Downtown has a lot of potential but it's so close to central hillside all the Nigger and tweekers are always lurking. The majority of the population is either ghetto ass hood Niggers from Chicago, degenerate Indians, or upper middle class white people with plenty of white guilt and more than ready to give handouts to all the shitlords

Still better than St Cloud

YES

Haven't made it out to St cloud yet. Pretty shitty too, I take it?

My sister Lives near the tech college and she has witnessed two shootings and one stabbing and regularly hears gunshots. I's all the fucking Somalians and once again hood niggers from Chicago who Come up the Amtrack. I grew up about 20 mins north of St Cloud where it's pretty nice, but Cloud is a shithole

a fake?

I hate it there

I agree, For what reason?

Why women will always be less than people

on the same level as jews

Yeah that sounds awful. I forgot about the Somalians. Fuckin home grown jihadists. Luckily there isn't that many of them here in duluth.

*why that particular cunt will always be less than a person

Why women will always be rental properties.

One of the reasons I'm never moving back to Cloud, they also drive like complete shit. Every goddamn one of them. Where would you say is the nicest place to live in MN?

Fivehead holy shit

hahahah really had to think about which way to swipe on this one...

I'd collar that slut and fuck her in front of her cuck boyfriend.

Ewwww

This could be a rekt thread with all u peeps swiping right

Fuck that forehead

disgusting
would've swiped left

From all that text all i can read is: Daddy why didn't you loved me

more?Story?

Cucks on snapchat

fake

This one is just lewd

I've seen that before it's a fake

Jesus fucking Christ.
Absolutely hit. Just tell her to put her hair into pigtails, because you're gonna need some handlebars to stay on a ride that wild.

I screen shot it faggot

Shes a genuine keeper.

Rekt son

akacia.

what a stupid dull cunt
also:
> Ukraine

congrats nig

no girl who uses condoms can be called a slut imo

Will this do?

Is it left or right?

middle

Im pretty sure it was right

You swiped right, right?

>you will never pretend to be a severely autistic man who loves dinosaurs chattting to skanks about what particular dinosaur they have tattoed on their arse

Why live

I would fuck her and cum all over that dino tattoo

Same man too bad it wasnt a match

Looks like 14

Fuck.

bump

I grew up on the range. North of Duluth

Range girls are nutty as fuck but they can cook

>Range
whats that
am not from downunder

Most are prostitutes. I been there. You meet up with them thinking you are the man!, and next thing you know that want Money.

then when you meet the real deal. You blow it by throwing a few $20's at their face.

pretty disillusioning desu

>Sugar daddies are welcome

I prefer not paying for it tb h

eh what? I cant read it

Just breathe

> Looking for a fake, genuine, smart man who's dumb enough to read this shit and think "okay!"

ahahaha, wouldnt have guessed that, thx

okrani women not even once

Some midget

Lust breath

Never used tinder. Ive been with my old lady for 8 years. Getting married, not this summer but the next.

what does she look like?

Not from the US got no need for dating apps but as a fellow imageboard connossieur aka /b fag it seems like a treasure trove for nudes being ultrasmooth and not so bad looking it wouldn't be that difficult only stumbling block is I have no throwaway facebook account so my question to the tinder pros is does the facebook account get linked meaning they can view it or is it just a prerequisite?

Most likely not user.

What can I say.... Women!