What are all you aussies doing on this fine friday night?

What are all you aussies doing on this fine friday night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J445juvcwps
youtu.be/bnQqQ2Fg6Zs
youtu.be/aHwYQv5uunc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gonna drink and play lol

I'm waiting for my bandmates to show up at mine. With booze, hopefully. Then set up and make a horrible racket.

fucking burning

Play what?

i love school holidays in gna play league and stay up all night

Fuck yes!! What kind of music?

League of legends, or maybe Overwatch idk

I dunno but this Australian is leading the revolution!

youtu.be/J445juvcwps

Because "Australia is a cult! Australia is a cult!"

youtu.be/bnQqQ2Fg6Zs

Here's a story about the time he was "kidnapped" by mental health professionals.

youtu.be/aHwYQv5uunc

Fuck off you maggot

At this point we're working on some Noise rock/punk stuff, but we'll probably move to synths for a more chaotic jam later.

Driving back home on the last leg of an interstate visit.

My BF is driving, i'm browsing and shitposting about stuff when i'm in mobile reception.

Maneating koalas

Underrated

Nice man. Where abouts you from?

Adelaide. Finally cooled down.

Show tits ya cunt

I can't wait to get home.

Fuck off wanker i'm a guy

Faggot

Yeah im down south of Melbourne. Fuken rained all day. Should be going to unify this weekend to get on it. But i got work tomorrow

Cock then.

No shit

Well observed you fucking derro

In GC doing shit all!

dubs-dubs-dubs get

I don't have any cock pics on my phone

Ah k, yeah good times!

Frothies cunts

Watching cricket

Im angry like Kevin07, becasue of this fucking heat and the fucking missus being a blind bitch never shutting up about her car that some cunt smashed his bike into on wednesday when she turned onto the Hume highway without fucking looking. Fucking scam insurance company isn't helping either becasue we didnt get the cunts rego number. I am on b trying to avoid this shit. It is her problem. I also got done for drinking on the way back from work last week, now these cunts want my MasterCard to pay a fine . I got child support due too, which I don't mind paying, but still shits fucked this week.

Sounds like youre having a cunt of a time mate. Better go to the local for a few

Have a pic of my boots instead

Crikey! It's the Cock Humper!!!

Nice isn't it. Can't wait till autumn.

Aussie threads always die but not those fuken kiwi threads

Just like their stay in Aus.

No shit you spaz

I internet dated a girl from Brisbane that I met on omegle for awhile. Then I fucked it up and took xanax and drank and apparently was mean to her and she dumped me.

I'm sorry becca I miss you. Shameless sucked though and I did not enjoy watching it with you

Haha you hoping she will see this buddy?

I highly doubt it

Waiting for better Internet

You on the nbn?

It's a joke about your shoes and how they look like THE CROC HUNTER's you touchy fucking cunt. That time of the month is it faggot? Bleeding from your arse?

I fucked up majorly while adjusting to a bigger dose of my medication, plus drinking and going through a breakdown all at the same time. Still miss the people involved.

Shit sucks. Her dumping me motivated me to start counseling.

Which hasn't helped anything for shit I might add.

Got some weird obscession with queers, huh?

at home by myself

about to have my first cone for the day and chill out with my dog and the internet, might watch some aliG

Probably still hasnt told his parents yet

It doesn't, does it? You can feel energized for a short while after the session but she's still who you miss and think about at night.

Sounds like this fucked you up a bit bro

I'm pretty much over her for the most part, but now any time I see anything Australia related or hear the accent it hurts a bit. But what can you do.

Yeah my thoughts exactly.

It is a full moon too.

Downloading a patch for BF1.. Might play a few rounds then hit the sack

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

Ive never met a faggot doing mans work. Wat trade you in?

I'm the same but the opposite direction. Californian related things.

It is too! No wonder I've felt the way I have.

welcome to b, i see this is your first time. it won't be gentle

Watching the cricket, avoiding the drunk cunts out tonight with beerfest in town, trying to organize a root for tomorrow night. Tascunt here.

Warehousing/logistics/forklifting.

I prefer to do man's work.

Cold as fuck down there?

San Diego reporting in.

California sucks, fuck this state.

Trying to load YouTube with my shitty connection.

They're not deranged gunmen, they're assassins!

Where dem qt twinks/femboys at, come sit on my lap while I play games

I feel your pain.

It does but some of the memories I have there will always be fond. Shame the people I loved no longer love me.

Yeah, it is. Looks good on the highway.

I thought about moving to Australia a couple of times, but then I remember their dial-up-tier internet and forget about it.

Sorry, were full

c'est la vie. I've been there man and it sucks.

Getting closer.

Hardly.

Looking for an excuse not to kill myself

Yeah but were just greedy cunts and like our land

Why user whats so bad about your life?

We have NBN now cunt

head to the studio, steal a coupla bevvies, snatch a cheeky yorga and take the 905 to flavourtown

Threads dead

I watched Young Pope last night. Utter garbage, no idea why it's scoring so high on imdb.

Too fucking hot here in Brissy mate. Stay out.

Staring, directed or written by Jews?

It is too hot, and I do warehouse work up here.

My BF and I are fucking off in a few years to Melb

Anyone else find it weird checking out Bindi now she's grown up? Feels like I'm disrespecting Steve and being a pervy/creepy cunt.

You are a pervy creepy cunt, it's got nothing to do with her.

i'm gonna drink several dozen fosters and then throw all my hard earned dollarydoos at this titty dancer downtown. also planning to fight a wallaby and set a homeless abo on fire.

"homeless abo"... tautology?

she's got really saggy tits for being like...20? idk how old she is.
you can do better, user. fap to pics of steve, his tits were perkier

It would be disrespectful not to beat your meat to his daughter

Those seem like some low hangers.

nah. i mean a legit homeless ones. the ones who have cardboard boxes or gov subsidized crap shacks aren't technically homeless.

would be tautology if i said "worthless" abos, though.

Ha, that explains a lot.

Watching a Series of Unfortunate Events now... pretty cooky. Will keep watching for now.

Fucking drowning in sweat right now

Anyone going? I missed my ticket chance :(

Too much hot.

What internet speeds do you guys get - latest Akamaifucky report said Australia is 50th in the world with an average of ~9Mbps. South Korea was top I think with an average of ~25Mbpss. I have a stable one speed of 12Mbps, downloads top out at 1.1MB/s... so about 90% of the line speed

Anyone using/used a portable A/C machine? Any good?

Telstra is stingyass, we get a max of 3Mbps, download never goes faster than 300KB/s

Telstra Cable. Getting """nbn""" in September.

Feels good man