What if death is not real...

What if death is not real? What if all "dead" people are merely pretending that they are dead and humans actually live forever? Are we being lied to?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgflip.com/i/1hkwtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lied to by whom? I don't think anyone can sincerely claim to know where the dead people go.

What if you posted this thread yesterday? What if no one cared or liked it then? What if no one does now?

I think that is how religion came about OP. When you know your going to die someday, we start theorizing ways to get a second chance at life.

It's just a prank.

you do.

You do you, man.

imgflip.com/i/1hkwtc

just post the fucking pic you motherfucker cock sucker nigger

>being this sheltered
>never saw a person die

OP, kys and find out.

Death isn't real because reality is cyclical and all of this happens again and has happened before, forever

Show me how to do it

Gas the kikes

There's a line of thought in metaphysics that since nothing can achive a state until it's observed (though interacted with is a more accurate term) and since the reactions that allow you to perceive can't really be "seen" if you're dead, you'll keep existing until it's literally impossible not to, even if everyone dies around you.

Explained that badly, but it's some offshoot of schrodingers cat.

Drink bleach.

you do live forever, we are spirits who control multiple beings at once. We are the human spirits of our higher selves. Fear of death is a shackle of the minds of the hollows.

Shit tonne of sleeping pills. Have alcohol first so you don't puke them up.

What do you mean "minds of the hollows"?

what if dead people are just pretending but we don't know that so we cremate them or bury them and actually kill them???

What if living is actually death? What if death is actually life? What if we are actually dead?

What if we are pretending to be alive and dead people are pretending to be dead? We'll be in for a big surprise

Walk around and observe these people running away from full truths, only accepting half truths as they come and go of fear of facing an ugly part of their mind. They take comfort in these half truths since they are inconvenient, yet refuse to actually finish a truth to themselves. This causes these people to be afraid of even their own shadows, thinking people are out to get them constantly. So they stick themselves in a loop of material desires they can feel comfortable in so that their ego remains unscathed. Would you not call these people hollow?

I think you're way off base OP but death definitely isn't anything to worry about, not as a stat of being anyway, because it's the exact opposite of that and therefore is impossible for you to experience, which isn't good or bad or anything, you don't experience it. Pretty cool, really. The pain of death is only for the living left behind, so just have yourself a good life, enjoy yourself and realize that your entire life is a vacation in and of itself, a vacation from nothingness, "life is but a dream".

No I would not call them hollow. I'd call them functional. What do you mean by finishing a truth? Drawing out all implications and then spending the rest of life fretting over death? People do need to move on. Doesn't make them hollow or make their life unexamined. What's presented as the opposite of hollow is usually vainglorious disdain against a caricature of the person being accused of hollowness. Calling a person hollow is also a stratagem to get the person to prove their self to the accuser while the accuser sits back and doesn't divulge as much as the target.

I think worrying about death and all this shit is a sign of low intelligence

hey, you should kill yourself, and find out

It is one of the leading signs of stupidity. You are correct.

I like functional too actually, thank you. It keeps the widely accepted connotation of the emptiness of "hollow" out of the meaning. I used that word because I thought of Dark Souls to help express what I meant. What I mean about finishing a truth, is to delve into a murky point into their own mind and heal it, to allow it their light to flow uninhibited by the muck that is around the truths we carry. So a full truth, in this case would be the full meaning of friendship, for example, or the full meaning of patience, or the full meaning of strength. In order to reach these truths, it takes time, effort, and dedication. People reach out to comforts too often, to stay away from pain. Pain puts people into positions where they can choose to overcome it in their mind or choose to suffer and rely on material manifestations to numb the pain of the suffering one chooses to lock themselves into. I truly did not mean to slander anyone when I called them hollow, however. Hollow simply means devoid of substance. This substance I'm speaking of, is our pure, energetic higher self. Our ascended masters of humanity have taught us this generation and generation time and again.

nowhere. you either get cremated or you rot in the ground and worms eat your face.
humans are arrogant retards if they think there's anything beyond this.

i don't see a smashed dog on the freeway and think "wonder where he's gone now."
it's right there, baking in the sun and decomposing.
we're no different.

That only happens to some muslims

This is a belief you hold and not a fact

"Neither the sun nor death can be looked at steadily."-François La Rochfoucald

If we did, it would be a nonstop nails-on-chalkboard, root canal experience.

THAT is a belief you hold, not a fact

If that's not bait you have a really bad case of downs

Come now. Some (if not most) people are very deep sleepers. I guess they never stop to think that if this was their only experience of consciousness, they wouldn't have existed for a billion years nor will they exist for another billion years after this, but only *right now*, and how unlikely that is; to exist right now and never in another moment in eternity. Also, the cosmos is too sophisticated to be random and life is probably thus not meaningless.

No, it wouldn't. That is just fear. There are times where fear is healthy and there are times where fear is unhealthy. Part of learning how to human is how to control and bend your fear to your will.

How do you decide what your limits are?

Why don't you believe in God? Bad experience with religion? Shouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater

There is too much bad in the world for me to believe in an all knowing all powerful ALL LOVING god. If he loves us why is there arsonists, murderers, child rapists, etc.?

Is there a place for recreational sex in the world? God gave you a penis didn't he?

I am the poster you replied to. My mind is too scientific for that. I believe that this is a simulation.

Lay off the crack pipe

Buy God's mind is what science is studying.