Listen up, "men"

Listen up, "men".

Have you ever given thought about why you seemingly have to work harder on your physique and your skills, to attain us women? It's because most, if not all of the time, that's all you have to fall back on.

You complain, "wah wah wah, women want a man who looks like a Greek god, she won't settle for my flabby body, she wants someone who can offer financial stability" and the absolute most important factor is ALWAYS left out.

The size of your penis.

Imagine the disappointment on our face when we realise we're either (a) not going to get off at all, or (b) not going to get off but have to FAKE getting off, the moment you drop your trousers to reveal your laughable micro-penis. Imagine the despair we women feel as we have to settle for either a life filled with regret, or a life filled with lies as we find compatible sexual partners outside the relationship, who CAN get us off.

And you think being a man is tough. You weak-willed cretins.

P.S. the "average" penis size is about 3 inches too short.

Nc b8 m8. Rated 8/8.

Either way, we win:
1. If bait, then you're just a discard-all-opinions faggot.
2. If not bait, damn bitch, your face is uglier than a modern art masterpiece.

WHY NO PUSSY FOR user???

Ihahahahahaha. Your so mad chill out girl. Like the goal of my life is to get pussy, it is just a pleasant byproduct of success. Show me your tits with time stamp ill show you my 11 inch Dick. Pic related is me image search that shit

Does anyone know how to beat minecraft?

i think its a primal instinct to only procreate with a champion specimen..
unlike your primal instinct to suck dick.

bumping for keks, good stuff

this

dang

You're drinking, aren't you?

lol i have had about 4 active fuck buddy's in the last year.. im not overly attractive and i'm poor. lol and yeah a 5inch cock.. dont tell these faggots lies about cocks.. you dont know dick about shaft miss jumbo pussy

only if you dont have a micro boobs

I will not deny this. Here To offer a reason why men have to work harder. Women are just baby makers and caretakers its all your designed to do, the reason why we are held to a higher standered is we should amount to more. We are responsible for providing resources to the child through ingenuity, muscle strength, and cunning. We do not cry or complain given this burden, because we can handle it. So I say to my fellow men do not complain leave that to the experts, women.

Nice try but bait will work better if your persona is not illustrated with an ugly Jewess. Besides, real men don't try to align with what women want. Women like men because they are who they are.

Even the trolls are dead at this point. What a shitshow this website is.

/thread

it's all bait anyways

Do you think I need you to be happy?

Hey, I live with a woman nearly 20 years my junior. If she were any more horny I'd have a fucking stroke.

It's all good.