Can we ban this reddit cancer already?

Can we ban this reddit cancer already?

Azor Jon

>i dont like it so we should ban it

excellent mentality

Only if we can ban the big brother general threads and the bvs super capekino shit too.

>Tee hee hee hee
What did she mean by this?

agreed
it is taking over this board
it is also a terrible show that only queer and steers watch, and there are no steers here

t. reddit
capeshit is cancer too, but they still make less threads than gotfags and that's without a general too

Kill yourself

We definitely should, the problem is that it is the reddit influx that is keeping it alive and growing. Hell, it's what brought it here in the first place.

what SHOULD we be discussing then, o great and powerful user

Just wait one more year then it'll be forgotten.

yeah until the new season comes up

the astronomical length of my penis

and RLM

>I willingly eat shit

I remember when this series was the hottest shit here...what happened?

no ones making you read the threads you mongoloid

if you dont like them and are triggered so much by the mere sight of them, fucking hide them you pussy

I never watched this show but it seems really gay, dragons and shit, wtf lol anyway anyone who willingly watches this show is probab;y a normalfag so they don't belong on Sup Forums isnt the book supposed to be retarded to

>what happend?
D&D

Early portions of the series are okay, I liked how the first book was basically a detective like thing in a fantasy setting with Ned's POV.

if you know nothing about this show why are you formulating an opinion on it

Got too popular, so now we hate it

>tfw be old fan of the books
>tfw think I'm superior because I enjoy real mature fantasy
>tfw the show gets made
>tfw I get hype
>tfw now it's popular and dumb

I find it hilarious how people on here believe in a duality between reddit and Sup Forums and entrench themselves in their camp while denouncing anything they don't like as "reddit"

fucking simplistic retards I swear. You are all rancid swine

use filters moron

I loved the first season due to it being the closest to the novels but it got so absolutely retarded and I stopped watching entirely, I'm just going to stick with the novels since that's what I was exposed in the early 00s.

>People think ASOIAF is called GOT
>They never cared about it until it became popular

what a stupid idea

>ASOIAF attracted everything fucking awful about the Harry Potter, Twilight, Hunger Games, etc. Fanbase

Sup Forums in a nutshell

REDDIT
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I mean, stop caring so much about that shitty site and their opinions

> they still make less threads than gotfags

fewer