Help me stretch out my anus to get proper fucked tonight by a decent sized cock

Help me stretch out my anus to get proper fucked tonight by a decent sized cock.

I don't have any real lube (just hand lotion or spit).

I also don't have any household items other than a sharpie which is about the size of my finger.

I want him to go in deep though on the first thrust and go hard until I cum.

How to achieve?

Buy some lube and have him use it. It's only like $3-4 for a bottle
If you can't afford it, use vegetable oil

>wants anus stretched
>no lube in home
Noob faggot

Use mineral oil, not vegetable. It is sold as a laxative but it is also a really good lubricant since it is odorless, tasteless and colorless, plus it won't absorb into your skin

I can't mainly because of the stigma of buying that but also because it's inconvenient to leave and buy anything.

What other products that I might already have will work? Other than hand lotion the only thing that comes to mind that I have is butter.

You aren't going to stretch yourself out fast enough to make your first time feel good.
Also, you are buying shit like astroglide. Just go through self checkout at walmart really quick.

I cannot stress how much you should not use butter. Don't. Conditioner works pretty good to.

You a faggot or something?

Conditioner as in the shit you use on your hair after shampoo?

Is that safe for the butthole?

It stings

>the stigma of buying lube

kek nobody cares what you buy. You could have a trolley full of cucumbers and Vaseline; all anybody wants us to finish their shift/buy their shit without ending up getting shot by some nigger, and go home to fuck and/or jack off. You're not special enough to be stigmatized.

Nobody said coconut oil yet which is god tier. It's much easier to persuade ass to mouth when your shitrod tastes and smells like a Mai Tai.

>ou aren't going to stretch yourself out fast enough to make your first time feel good.
But that's what he wants. He's a no-nonsense kind of person. I really don't even like him but for some weird reason I want to let him fuck me silly but he's nice enough that I know he'll stop if he tries to go balls deep and I complain. I don't want to complain. I want to comply.

Depending on his size and your own body, it's impossible. It's only one damn day.
Just take it like the fuccboi you want to be.
Start slow, and then once you get used to it let him fuck you silly.

You're an amateur slut. A true sissy would go buy lube with buttplug in and no panties. If you want to be dominated you should embrace the public embarrassment. Imagine the thrill!

>inb4 no buttplug which I know is true because op is pathetic

He's tried before but goes way too fast so he's always pulled out and came in my mouth.

I've tried to tell him but he is like a bunny who just wants to cum fast.

I actually hate him.

Does that mean I'm being raped even if I like it a little bit?

What's wrong with liking rape? Rape is fucking HOT

I agree with this user.
It's actually your responsibility as the bottom to buy and use the lube if you want it. It's your duty to please the top.

If you don't want to fuck him. Don't. Easy as that. Find someone else to fuck you.
No you aren't being raped. You consented when you got in bed

what a fag. buy lube or buy a gun and kill yourself

I kind of agree.

He was staying over the night and we had only done mouth stuff and I was really drunk so I went to bed....

Then he woke me up by trying to stick it in my ass and I would have let him but it was just painful as fuck so I did more mouth stuff.

i assume OP is a fag?

No, androgynous.

Do you have the x rayed version of that?

Dubs confirm.
Are you more David Bowie andro or more tilda swinton?

Source? Looks kinda hot.

ok so are you a dude or no
trying to picture you as a female like OP pic but idk

Lana rain
She's a nympho camslut from the great white north

Go to the grocery store and buy a tub of crisco lard and a summer squash. Problem solved.

Thank, man. Pretty fantastic.

Why is such a large percent of our userbase on Sup Forums gay? Is it a coincidence that being gay and wanting to be a trap is a mental illness and that only mentally ill people like Sup Forums?

Because if it is I belong here. Somebody fuck me in the ass.

I feel like time spent on Sup Forums is proportional to how much of a fag you are.

I'm not going to say anything more than I want to stretch my ass to take a cock.

For anal try to use something wayer based but if you dont have anything use baby oil if you have some

Virgin Olive Oil?

Butter and hand lotion is all I have.