>2017
>Still not vegan
Explain yourself Sup Forums, why do you continue to kill innocent animals just for the sake of your eating pleasure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because it tastes good

Because eating pleasure?

Because it causes suffering.
Some of them don't taste bad either.

Thats like if I kept punching you just because it feels good

because that sandwich is missing something

its a bait faggots

Because tofu is jakkie

Fuck off eat a burg

What if I were to slaughter you just because of the same reason?

Its a sacrifice you'll have to make because all life is precious

No because I'm not some fucking stupid animal. Say we save them all, what the fuck would the point be.

Because humans are omnivores and its biological nonsense to restrict my diet to half of the available food sources.

Because unlike you i choose not to get my protine from cock

Why do you continue to kill the habitat of innocent animals to fuel your eating pleasure?

This

Whats the point of all humans then?

Our bodies can process meat so that means that there's a reason for us to eat it. I don't eat plastic for instance, because my body has not evolved to process plastic and extract nutrients from it.

>why do you continue
Why would I stop?

If you want to go that far into that, there is no point in anything. That's irrelevant though.

Then other people would kill you for the murder of a fellow human. One of your own species.

Through todays tecnology we can get it from other things besides animals

Because a few minutes of a nice taste is worth more to me than the life of Cow 53339443 or Pig 7474376438. These are not wild animals being plucked from their homes and barbecued, these are food on legs with no other purpose.

RULES OF NATURE

WITH THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE

youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k

Eating meat and killing animals are completely different given you can scavenge and soon we'll have laboratory meat produced in factories.

Being vegan is being retarded.

Lets say I kill you just because its nature? Animals have feeling too, beside vegans live longer then non-vegans

You're welcome to try.

The bullshit you believe about the living longer thing is incredibly astounding

Except I've never seen that in a supermarket, so who cares? Or maybe it's just more expensive, in which case who cares. I wouldn't eat synthetic shit unless it tasted the same, and was not more expensive.

Vegetarian is cool, vegan is just stupid, there's nothing wrong with drinking milk, cows actually like being milked

> beside vegans live longer then non-vegans
Dunno why you'd want to though, you still degenerate and just end up being old and decrepit for longer.

If you're stupid enough to think anyone believes that baseless claim, natural selection will inevitably get you faster than it will take me to cook a nice juicy steak.

Because to continue living you must consume life in one way or another. Plants are alive too. All life is important.

I think the meat industry is a bit fucked atm, but I have no better proposal to solve it. It's not like our meat situation is the biggest problem on our existential plate.

Being vegan is much healthier, you get to live longer and healthier life style without the blood of all those animals on your hands. All of would probably die of cancer in a brutal and painfull death and I really hope you suffer badly

>there's nothing wrong with drinking milk, cows actually like being milked
They need to be milked, otherwise they run the risk of mastitis

KEEEEK

well, I certainly dont eat cock

The blood isn't on my hands. It's on the floor of the abattoir - the only thing I see is a 400gram steak on my plate. Try again m8

But I am vegan. Only plebs are nonvegan considering chronic diseawe

> I really hope you suffer badly
Yeap, sounds vegan

Cow's are raped to produce milk and then the child is seperated at birth and tortured and slaughtered

This

You forgot to add 'delicious' with Diane sauce.

Here's the thing, you try to kill him, you are gonna have a lot of problems. Kill a baby cow for food, no problems.

I dont mind if you hurt plants for your eating pleasure. Go fot it. But I'm not interested in being preached to by the jehova witnesses of the food industry.

I dont mind that you're gay and fuck ass. I do mind if you try to fuck my ass or make me fuck yours.
Go do your thing whilst I ignore your existence

Everything deserves to live not just humans, just because the law doesn't prevent it doesn't mean its ok. If the law allowed pedophillia Im sure half of you wouldn't hesitate to fuck kids

No we morally know not to fuck kids. It's a biological that we are omnivores

>quoting Vegan Gains
Kys

Being vegan isn't a choice, it should be compulsary for everyone and anyone who's not vegan should be killed

Please finish high school, and in the process of doing so, learn how to formulate an argument. While you're there, consider a human biology class - you might find it educational.

No we don't, it was a common practice centuries ago

I have no choice, I have to. I'm human.

Enjoy being a weak bitch and dying early, just because you were brainwashed into fighting against your own nature.

BTW: Vegans. You're not helping anything. Get educated.

Then do it faggot, but be warned that unlike animals, user has a lot of rights and the full hammer of the law protecting him. Go on, punch him over and over, then go to prison for assault

/Thread
Get this man a baconator

I enjoy eating meat because it is part of a balanced diet and it tastes delicious.

I am against animals being slaughtered inhumanely but then again I'm also against the violation of our basic human rights, other humans are suffering and dying on a daily basis.

There is evidence of other civilisations eating vegetarian diets a long time ago but absolutely none of people thriving on vegan diets.

Being a vegan doesn't appeal to me because it would involve a lot of time and effort on my part that I'm not willing to go through.

We are dominant over every animal species on this planet and therefor we eat them to survive and for pleasure.
Animals eat each other in the wild, we eat them as part of a civilised society.
There isn't anything wrong with eating an animal just because we have a higher level of intelligence and compassion.

I wouldn't eat synthetic meat because we have absolutely no idea what its long term effects might be, scientists can try to establish that it would have the same qualities and benefits of real meat with no drawbacks but we just wouldn't know until long term studies can be taken.
This is common practice and part of the reason you can't just buy synthetic meat right now.

And also meat is fucking delicious.

you can try :)

>implying all criminal acts are punished all the time

fuck up bitch, I will leave you dead in a gutter and get away with it.

it happens every fucking day.

Just because we are dominant doesn't make it a must to slaughter other species, we are all biological creatures with a right to live, it shouldn't appeal to you but you must became one for the sake of animals

No, it happens very fucking rarely, like maybe 200 per year out of over 300 million kind of rare.

When i was 7 i was getting a veal parm sandwich from the butchershop, and some faggot in there tried to guilt me into getting something else

I responded "baby cow tastes better" and took a bite in front of him

Fuck OP and fuck him

Fuck you, meat causes cancer m8, your gonna fukin suffer from cancer and die painfully

That sandwich has bread in it. Bread that once roamed free on the open plains. HOW DARE YOU claim to be better than us when you support the slaughter of innocent bread.

I MUST do nothing.

If we impose being vegan on ourselves then surely we have a duty to make every animal on Earth vegan as well.

We have the luxury of choosing a vegan lifestyle because of how far we've advanced as a society.

Being vegan is a choice you can only make once you have removed yourself from the food chain in the ultimate way.

We're all biological creatures, so stop eating plants you sick demented psycho, they're alive as well.

Carnivorus animals cannot survive without meat we on the other hand can and with a better life style and plants don't have feelings, they are not sentient

Who cares about animals? Only femanons and /gays/

i like the idea of us dominating every other species to the point of population control and mass slaugter. If we were gonna do anything about it, it should have probably been before 1850. Enjoy what your ancestors have made available for you, you ass.

Eating chicken RN :3

>Explain yourself Sup Forums, why do you continue to kill innocent animals just for the sake of your eating pleasure?
>just for the sake of your eating pleasure
You're really overthinking it when the answer is in the question.

Gays like the meat.

you'll probably break your bones

Carnivorous animals can survive without meat easily if they have a specific diet the same way humans can and we have the ability to provide it for them.

Certain plants can recognise pain and certain animals like fish cannot.

The long and short of veganism is that it is a choice.

We're dominant over the animal kingdom and therefore we eat them, the lion is dominant over the impala and therefore it eats them.

We've survived for thousands of years by eating animals and enjoying it, it isn't wrong to eat animals.

It is wrong to torture animals but it is also wrong to abide the torture of your fellow man.

Before you make the choice to turn vegan you are obliged to fight against the violation of human rights, and you also have to recognise that you cannot force or guilt anyone else into becoming vegan, because you aren't better or worse than anyone based on your diet.

no it's not.

>It is wrong to torture animals but it is also wrong to abide the torture of your fellow man.
Sure, and I'm not arguing with you but let's say I, one person, stopped eating all meat and animal byproducts today and held to that for the rest of my life. There would still be slaughterhouses all over the globe killing animals on a steady basis. Eating meat is not the problem, it's just a symptom of the bigger problem. If you genuinely care about animals and life on Earth then instead of making idiotic threads parroting the words of a million fucking retards, go out and do something to make a difference. If you can successfully shut down every single operation on Earth that uses animals in any way, and then complete a successful campaign to get everyone on Earth to agree that we're better off without eating meat... Then you're just being a faggot on the internet, like everyone else.

Because i love vegan's tears of rage and also being vegan makes perfect sense in poor as fuck countries like somalia, brazil or poland

I feel like I left out a sentence here but fuck it it's Sup Forums you get the point

"Because when you look back, historically animal rights activism and drug abuse have always gone hand-in-hand. Think about it. If you'd taken as much acid as John Lennon, you wouldn't eat anything with a face either."
~some comedian

I think you're confusing me with the vegan mate.

OP here
Thank you for your time anons
Actually not vegan, was pretending to be vegan so I could get a good argument against the vegans in my school. I said the same stuff they do to convince me to become a vegan.

I'm not mentally sick.

In 50 years I can't wait to see all this super vegans running around dying of nothing.

Ooh I'm vegan, I won't get cancer, or aids...

This

Meat is good for you. Fuck off. Leave b now. You're stupid fucking beliefs aren't wanted here.

Read this

I preffer to get the daily nutrients I need for my body to work properly instead of killing the plants that are making the oxygen I breath.

Read this

>OP HERE
NOT A VEGAN, WAS PRETENDING TO BE SO I COULD GET A ANSWER TO THE ARGUMENTS THE VEGANS AT MY SCHOOL PUT UP

I read it, that doesn't mean I can't give my opinion about the topic

I dont even want to live longer, i dont get the whole "live longer" thing since the last years will be suffering if you die of oldness.

I'm omnivorous. That means i can metabolize both meat and weeds like bears, crowes and fucking turtles. I don't feel bad about it. Life and nature works this way, or you eat life or your life gets eaten, otherwise you will become a nitrogenous waste sucker.