16/16

that is all I have

kek I really like this one
hate normies

>Wife was in her 20’s
>she never believed she was hot and fuckable
>Sex life was good; anal, outdoors, light bdsm, bondage: usual stuff
>I was her first, she wasn’t mine
>I always wondered if she was curious about what it would be like with another guy
>Once asked her whilst in bed if she ever thought about it; she said “Maybe, but I’m happy with you”
>I detected some insecurity
>I told her she was hot, guys find her attractive and I wasn’t jealous as I trust her
>used it as part of fantasy play in the bedroom – got her hot (mind you, fantasy is fantasy)
>kept reassuring her that I wasn’t jealous that she got turned on at the thought of another guy
>(In fact, I got the benefit of sex-crazed fuck)
>time passes
>one day, after sex, she says “user, did you mean what you said about not minding if other guys find me hot?”
>”No, of course not. I know plenty of men find you hot” and I gave her a list of guys who I knew loved her tits/ass/legs
>”Oh...OK”
>a week or so later, in bed, in after-sex glow “user?” look at her, she’s not meeting my eye, “remember when you said you didn’t mind if other men find me attractive?”
>“Yes”
>Long pause. I can see she’s thinking hard about what to say
>“Well user ...... there’s this guy at work that’s hitting on me”
>”Oh, really? I told you that you are attractive. Is he bothering you?”
>She immediately thinks I’m going to go mediaeval on him
>She goes “Oh no, ...no, no....nothing like that. It’s OK. He’s fine. It’s only little...hints”
>I ask: ”And how do you feel about that?”.
>She looks away and replies “Actually, it’s quite flattering. He’s a bit younger than me and he’s not bad looking”
>“OK” I say “Just let me know if he becomes a pest and I’ll have a little word”

This one was something like:
"Only you and Sean Connery on top of a hill with only rusty car as fortification"
"Both you and Sean each only have last weapon you last used in a game"
"A horde of 200 niggers is approaching to you"
"how fucked are you"

>about another week, in bed, after sex
>“user?”
>”Hmmmm”.
>”Would you mind if I found other guys attractive?
>”Of course not. It’s normal”
>”Well, remember that guy at work I told you about?”
>I can see she’s gauging my reaction: “Yes, I do. Is he still dropping hints?”
>”Yes he is” ....long pause.... “Would you mind if I dropped a hint that I find him quite attractive too?”
>”Why woud you want to do that?” (but having a bloody good idea)
>Pause...”I don’t know.... just see if he’s serious, I suppose”
>”What will you do if he responds by wanting to take it further and tries kiss you?”
>”Would you mind?”
>”No, not if you wanted to. I’ve told you that”
>”It might be fun – furtive necking in the office. Maybe in the stationary cupboard like in the movie cliché” she says with a grin. “Anyway, he’s probably just flirting and will run away if I respond”
>I can see she’s now trying to both make a joke of and diminish this
>I say “You go ahead if you want. I trust you. Just remember, no secrets”
>“Thank you” she said; plants a kiss on my nose.
>A few days later, she comes to me, looking serious; “user, remember the guy at work? Well when he flirted today when we were alone in an office, I flirted back....”
>“and?”
>“and you were right - he tried to kiss me”
>”Did you let him?”
>”You won’t be mad?”
>”No, I won’t be mad”
>“Yes I did. It was quite...nice. Exciting, even”
>”I suppose you kissed him back?”
>“Yes....yes I did. He’s quite a good kisser. Tongues were involved” ...pause...”then after a while he started touching me up”
>”He’s a fast worker”
>”You don’t mind? You’re not angry with me?”
>much reassurance that, no, I wasn’t angry
>She shyly looks up at me: ”He says he’d like to meet up, outside work”
>”Really?” I say, “you know what that means, don’t you?”
>”Yes.....I think I do”

I swear I was set up

type faster faggot.
nice trips btw

Just waiting to see if anyone is interested. Incoming

>”And do you want to meet up with him?”
>long pause “Yes.....yes I think I'd like to. Just to see what happens”
>”Well you’d better arrange something, then, and see where it goes”
>”You don’t mind?”...
>(rinse and repeat: no I don’t, I’m not mad, I’m not jealous, etcc)
>She checks with me that I really don’t mind, etc. each day for a couple of days
>she confesses that there have been more snatched kissing and fondling sessions at work, and things have been getting quite heated between them
>She says it's quiet fun kissing and fooling around with someone more her height (I'm much taller than she is)
>then on a Thursday, stiiting in the living room after supper, reading and TV on
>”user?"
>"Hmmm?"
>"About me meeting up with him. I talked with him today about where this was going"
>I look over at her
>"Oh yes" I answer ".. and?"
>Long pause
>"He's asked me to meet up with him this Saturday afternoon. .....I can tell him no...cancel.... if you want”
>She's not looking at me. I can see she's nervous and biting her lip
>"Do you want to?"
>She nods
>”Then it’s fine. Tell him OK”.
>She promptly comes over to me, kisses me then drags me upstairs for sex and damn near kills me – she was really turned on
>Saturday lunchtime comes, she’s awkward around me, checks I really don’t mind one more time, then goes upstairs to get ready
>I’m in the lounge, reading
>I hear come down again and she comes back into the lounge; she’s looking really sexy and she’s slightly flushed
>we look at each other and we both know what's probably going to happen if she goes out this afternoon
>She leans over me “Are you sure...?”
>I shut her up with a kiss and tell her “Go.....have fun”
>I can tells she is apprehensive, but that she wants to do this
>”Well, if you’re....”
>“For heaven's sake, go” I tell her.
>She picks up the keys to the car, looks at me once again for reassurance
>I smile at her, and she’s gone

this is the most cucked story I've ever seen on this website. cont please.
user did this happen to you btw?

>About 5 hours later I’m watching TV and I hear the car on the drive
>She comes into the lounge. I look at her; she’s very quiet
>”How did it go?”
>”Let’s go upstairs”
>”Is everything all right?” I ask.
>”Take me upstairs and make love to me” is all she says, heading out of the door towards the stairs
>I follow her out “Are you OK?” I ask, concerned
>“Fine, I’m fine, it was fine”, she says “let’s talk about it tomorrow – I want you now”
>Reclamation love-making ensues
>The next day, during sex, she starts to give me the details
>They met at a pub, but agreed to go straight back to his place
>He opens the door, invites her in offers her a drink, she said no
>He started kissing her
>She said she was so incredibly nervous and had butterflies in her stomach
>she said they were kissing, then he suggested they move to the bedroom
>She almost said no...but he took her hand and gently led her to the stairs
>She followed him upstairs to the bedroom
>More kissing and fondling; clothes were removed
>She said she went to suck him, but he stopped her
>He laid her down on her back, parted her legs and knelt between them
>She said she felt incredibly exited, wet and knew there was no turning back
>He lent forward, kissed her, reached down and she felt him ease his cock into her
>First time any cock other than mine had been in her
>When fully home he laid on her and started to gently fuck her
>Obvious question – she said he was longer than me but nowhere near as thick
>Various positions, mainly doggy, which seemed to be his favourite
>She came a couple of times (she does cum easily, my girl)
>He finally came in her, kissed and hugged her then, after a while, told her where the bathroom was to clean up
>They dressed, kissed again, and she left

And that is the story. She seemed to have scratched the itch and never mentioned him or wanting to play away again

Yes, it did

your kidding right? thats like thrusting your hand into a fire to see what would happen then removing it unburnt

And you're not scared of her repeating that shit behind your back? I mean, she is working with him,seeing him daily. I can't tell if you're a cuck or just an idiot.

>your kidding right?
Nope. And it's "you're"; contraction of "you are"

>And you're not scared of her repeating that shit behind your back?
No, why should I be? It's called trust. As it happens, this was years ago and we no longer live in that part of the country - not that that makes any difference.
> I can't tell if you're a cuck or just an idiot
Well, to the strict definition of the word, I am a cuckold. I don't think I'm an idiot - your opinion may differ.

kek this is legendary

Anyone have wincest?

no fucking shit you idiot. *ur* gay

>Rustled

samefag.
>kek this is legendary
Not it's not

>There was a time when wife was working away from home. At the end of the weekends I used to drive her to her rented room then drive back to our flat.
>Driving wife to her room from weekend at parents
>no sex all weekend - both of us are itching for it
>on these occasions we'd fuck in the car in quiet area round the corner from the house she rooms in
>stop, park up, start kissing
>I move both driver and passenger seats fully back to give room
>she removes jeans and underwear
>I'm in passenger seat
>she's kneeling facing me, straddling transmission tunnel
>I open her shirt (she was braless) fondle and kiss her
>I'm fingering her and rubbing clit; she's breathing heavy and very wet; I'm diamonds
>she unzips my jeans, moves back to give herself some room
>stops suddenly, little gasp, eyes go wide
car was manual with tallish gearlever - she accidentally sat back onto cold gear knob
>look of shock gives way to wicked grin
>starts gyrating hips; hips start to inch lower
>she starts rocking her hips, rising and falling a little, smiling eyes locked onto mine - gearlever starts to slowly vanish from view
>I watch, fascinated, as she gently works the gearlever into herself, biting her lip and softly moaning - best floorshow ever
>eventually she's virtually sitting on her haunches, gearlever fully home, hips slowly and gently moving
>smiles at me wickedly, softly breathes "mmmm, well this will do for me, now for you" and begins to stroke my rock-hard dick
>After a show like that I come in seconds, and she then proceeds to steadily and methodically fuck herself to two orgasms on my gear lever.
>when she's finished and has her breath back she slowly rises and disengages from my car
>She kisses me and with a grin says "I've always liked this car"
>she puts on her jeans, pockets her underwear, picks up her overnight bags
>leans in through window, smiles and says "Careful you don't lose your grip when you change gear" then skips off to her rooms

newfag

I've got MSpaint too.

And it's still not legendary

>newfag

KILL YOUR SELF YOU FUCKING CUCK

Hmm, capslock. Cruise control for cool.

Also, ask yourself this. If I'm secure enough to let my wife do that and then post it, do you think I give a pair of foetid dingo kidneys for the opinion of some fuckwit on an anonymous image board?

So rant away if it makes you feel better. Or why don't you invent something about my life and criticise that invention? That always works.

>wife only tolerates anal occasionally and always at my initiation
>I'm pretty girthy so it requires time and lots of lube
>we’re lying in bed one weekend morning, getting ready to start the day
>wife goes into shower first
>she comes out, dries herself, gets back into bed and starts making out with me
>things getting frisky and I'm now all set for some pre-breakfast nookie
>wife gives me a cheeky grin, goes into spoon position (she small spoon)
>she turns head and carries on kissing me
>I’m nibbling the side of her neck, fondling her tits and stroking her pussy
>she’s appreciatively rocking and moving her hips

why are you being openly hostile to all the replies if ur so "secure"?

Well, if you read back you'll note that I've been fairly civil and, if my replies have gotten a little pointy, it's because the post I'm responding to had an ad hominem in it.

I'm not being hostile, just repaying attempted insults. Which amuses me.

I'll let the quotation marks pass - you could have been using them in their strictly intended sense, but I doubt it.

>Be me studying abroad
>Flatmate family is here
>Sister wants to go out at night.jpg
>Go to a pub and meet some french friends
>Some friends of them came to visit them
>meet french-arab qt3.14
>Start talking to her, nice gurl
>We drink some beer and shots
>Throw some hints, ask her what to say to cute girls in arab and that shit
>Friend of her tell me to sex her later.
>Icantfuckthisup.png
>Move to karaoke with her and 2 friends
>Pub almost next to karaoke
>Take long route, walk near my house
>"Do you want to go upstairs?"
>no,jpg
>Fuckit.mp4
>Continue flirting with her till we reach the karaoke
>We sing dance and drink till everybody is leaving
>Decide to leave
>"Are you leaving?"
>"Yeah I have stuff to do tomorrow morning"
>Lastchance.bmp
>"Do you want me to stay?"
>"Yeah!"
>Stay with her, last song, we dance, end up holding her. End up kissing, she bites my lower lip
>Instaboner.avi
>Go to frenchies house, where she's staying
>Frenchies are already there. Go inside and the guys are naked
>WTFcoveryourselffag.wav
>Have some shots, people start to go to sleep
>Gurl sleeps in one of the naked guys bed
>We go to sleep
>Guy is passed out in his fucking bed
>Move him away
>Undress myself and spoon with her
>Start rubbing her thighs
>FastForward she ends up opening her legs, reach pussy
>I'm diamonds
>Finger her while she stroke my dick
>She cum a couple of time
>It'smyturn.jpg
>Keep going a lil bit
>Realise we have no condoms. I didn't bring any because didn't think it could happen that day.
>FUARK.JPG
>Ask frenchies
>Not a single one in the house
>She doesn't wan't it raw
>mfw
>Fap and leave

>mspaint
>phone
are you fucking retarded kek.
well maybe not legendary, but cant deny its still good

>but cant deny its still good
Yes I can. Watch.

It's not good.

There you go.

Also
>phone
Because Sup Forums identifies devices. And, to make a point, this was posted using a tin can and some string.

That kind of communication and trust has probably stopped her from ever cheating on him

Are you lost? You're defending you're story like its sacred parchment and retorting each and every comment people make in some form, you wouldn't be doing that unless your story was flimsy made up bullshit. I have never not once heard of a story were someone has endorsed/enabled their partner to cheat and not face reprocussion. You probably have no relationship experience and i doubt you could give me any proof any of this happened other than your word.

Your post is so full of errors that you a clearly a semi-literate idiot and I'll not dignify it with a response, other than to point you at this

fucking oxymoron

Yeah thats right demean my intelligence from lack of an argument you sensitive prick. Could you even produce any contact details of these imaginary people (secondary source) to prove this shits true? no you couldnt. You're probably some fat social justice warrior from tumbr thinking you're making a difference by presenting your a story as a norm

upvoted

>Yeah thats right demean my intelligence
You're doing an excellent job unaided
>Could you even produce any contact details of these imaginary people
Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't realise you were quite that challenged. One of them is my wife, so I think I could provide her contact details, don't you? As for will I?, No. You're the stupid one in this conversation.

>You're probably.... blah blah etc etc
As I said here
>So rant away if it makes you feel better. Or why don't you invent something about my life and criticise that invention? That always works.
Clearly, you're fully availing yourself of that, so I'll now let you carry on uninterrupted

samefag

nice try bud

Hey user! Could you please share your thoughts on this cheating? I mean, you wrote this story and I've read it, but... You're just okay with your wife cheating on you, in the end? Not trying to insult your or anything, just genuinely curious as I would definitely not be able to tolerate this in a relatiobship. Well, maybe that's because my parents cheated on each other and that fucked up my idealistic views on love, but that's another story.

You obviously mis-linked

I broke

Whats with all these newfags in this thread? Even if someone is a samefag WHO CARES?

>You're just okay with your wife cheating on you, in the end?
If I hadn't been then I wouldn't have let her go through with it. Also, as I let her, it wasn't strictly cheating.

If she'd have done it behind my back then that would have been both cheating and a betrayal of trust - which would have broken our relationship.

But sex with another guy because she was curious and hadn't any experiences other than me? No - it was just sex.

If you couldn't tolerate it then don't do it.

I never said you were stupid so thats a great way to self project. Why wont give me any details? Does the inquisitive man on Sup Forums scare you? Could you even give the firm of where your wife used to work or are you going to make something els on the spot?

samefag

samefag

I think I get your point. Thank you for the insight and best of luck to you, user!

>never said you were stupid
I never said you did. I said you were stupid.

And now I've broken my word that I wouldn't interrupt your ranting.

But as I'm here, for the benefit of the hard
of thinking
>Could you even give the firm of where your wife used to work
Yes of course I could. She is my wife - I know where she used to work. I could probably even find some old payslips. But will I? No. Rinse and repeat about the stupid
>Does the inquisitive man on Sup Forums ..... blah blah
I refer you to my earlier referrals. I really will try to keep my word and let you rant in peace now.

What if the situation was hypothetically reversed then what would be your veiws on it? Take into consideration the person could be psychologically manipulated into it

>What if the situation was hypothetically reversed
I'm not sure what you mean, but you go on to mention psychologically manipulated. Do you mean that I was manipulated into letting her? Or that I manipulated her into fucking someone else?
Either way, if there is manipulation then pe person being manipulated is not going to feel god about the experience, which is hardly good for the relationship. I would also think that a relationship with that level of manipulation is borderline abusive.

>THARR SHE BLOWS
Jesus fucking Christ

>pe person being manipulated is not going to feel god
*the person being manipulated is not going to feel good
Apologies - I am genuinely having problems with my keyboad - I've put new batteries in but I think it's time for a new one

"no, you're the stupid one is this conversation" implies i thought you were stupid. Yeah thats right be dismissive and as actively obtuse as you want doesnt change the fact you're insecure enough to protect this (what i now consider because of your attitude) bullshit of a story. You're even to scared to even give the name of her ex employer

>You're even to scared to even give the name of her ex employer
Ive no idea if this anons story is true, but your making yourself look fucking stupid. If he told you she used to work at Rolls fucking Royse, you can't prove it and nor could he. Just shut the fuck up, 'cos I do agree with him that your fuking stupid because this is a greentext story thread, not MI5

seriously? you call me the idiot?
what-if-the-situation-was-reversed, would-you-still-consider-it-ok?

I actually just dont like his attitude, it leads me to believe his stories is full of shit and he hang himself if this isnt samefagging

>you call me the idiot?
I think we've established that beyond doubt....oh, damn. Now look what I've gone and done.

And Yes

>I actually just dont like his attitude
I don't think he's looking to fuking date you and I don't think he cares if you think hes full of shit

2 Lost connection
>her asshole ends up on the tip of my rock-hard cock
>she stops moving, raises an eyebrow and softly goes “ooooh” and starts gently gyrating
>smiles at me as she starts to work herself on the tip of my cock
>I’m surprised as I feel the tip start to inch into her ass, so I reach down and hold my cock steady
>her smile gets wider and she looks at me, saying nothing, and starts gently working her ass against my now-stable cock
>she keeps moving her hips round in circles, with a little pull forward and push back at the end of each circle
>with a look of deep concentration on her face she carries on with this routine
>each time she pushes back a little more than she pulled forward
>I’m far enough in that I can release my cock so I start stroking her pussy and clit; she keeps moving her hips
>when I’m about two thirds into her ass she stops, grins again and says “Well I think that’ll do, don’t you?”
>without waiting for a response she kisses me and begins to thrust and gyrate her hips
>she’s now moaning and starting to move a little more urgently
>I’m just lying there, keeping my hips still, letting her do the work
>she starts cumming hard and it's all I could do not to slam the rest of my dick home
>mischievous grin, she says “Your turn” kisses me passionately with more gyrations and thrusts
>I soon come buckets into her ass – glorious orgasm
>she kisses end of my nose and says "Now look what you've done – I need to clean up again"
>she gently disengages from my rapidly-shrinking cock and heads back into the shower
>best anal ever, totally unexpected and initiated by her
to this day I still don't know how she did that without lube

oh shit sorry we established some kind of thing (we didn't) were if you call me an idiot or reply then it hurts your ethical code of talking to SUSPECTED IDIOTS you self righteous prick. You argue like a girl and are like on of those children that try to give the silent treatment then demand chocolate milk 5 minuits later

oh you want to date me now do you? thats a fucking joke

Wat?

you're the one who said it not me

I said he werent I didnt say I was

yeah and i also think you're a samefag

got me

gold

>turn 360 degrees and walk away

My fucking sides are in orbit XD

Only at part 2 but if this turns out to be a dinosaur-walk-story imma be real mad.

No dinosaur, I promise. There are some fuckwit comments though from other anons linkig

>Newfag

That was 3 hours ago - I doubt they're still here