Why can't Americans use a knife and fork properly?

Why can't Americans use a knife and fork properly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cOoD6FNLbs
wikihow.com/Use-a-Fork-and-Knife
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm right-handed, also I don't give a fuck

Why are Europeans so inept that they have to use multiple utensils for a simple dish?

>sips tea with pinkey finger extended.
>wears a powdered white wig.
>attends gay parties where they laugh at poor people and says words like haberdashery

>implying that all europeans must be left-handed
What kind of an excuse is that?

Americans still use knives, they just switch between them. It's retarded.

Who the fuck doesn't use a spoon for every meal? You can use it to scoop things, use the edge of it to cut through things and you can use the opposite end of it to pierce things.

No spork required, the spoon does it all

Why do you care?

I use my hands.

The idea is to get the food into your stomach. Who gives a fuck how that's done

Americans actually eat like this? Christ.

I'm not English and I don't drink tea, I also reckon you should be ashamed of yourself.

We can, we just choose not to so that Europeans have something to post about.

Americans do nothing properly. And they're "proud" of it.

That's how you use them with the right hand you fucking tool.

youtube.com/watch?v=-cOoD6FNLbs because the USA is better and we don't have to p.s. fuck france

they're holding the fork with their left hand though, that's left-handed

Yeah, they literally put down their knife and swap their fork over to their right hand to pick up the food. They're not able to use a fork with their left hand.

>not just doing pic related

No that's not, you cut with the right hand and use the fork with the left hand you severe autist.

>austrian
>fork in right hand
>knife in left
>never switch
>right-handed

ever tried it? feels natural this way.

Why cant Europeans keep colonies under control properly?

>doesn't know what haberdashery is without googling

If you want to act like an animal, go ahead. Just don't expect humans to not detest it.

Are you retarded?

Look at this American's haberdashery lads.

I googled it and I don't know what haberdashery is. I keep spelling it wrong.

Splayd, Master race.
I took my Splayd with me when I joined the Australian Infantry back in 2001, third best tool I had in the field.

wikihow.com/Use-a-Fork-and-Knife

Fork in left hand isn't about being left handed dingus, it's etiquette

Ye I use a spoon for every single meal I possibly can, I dont give a fuck.

To be fair, we're pretty good at hating minorities and the government.

Don't look at us, we stopped bothering after the rest of Europe was temporarily a German colony.

>implying wikihow articles are good for supporting your argument

I'm American and I cut things like the picture on the right so I'm not sure what I'm doing in this thread

Thats a fake news story. The mugshot itself is from a guy that fucked a peacock... seriously

YLYL

Absolutely not. Extended pinky finger while sipping tea is considered inappropriate and rude. It's an absolute misnomer that it has anything to do with proper etiquette.

You sir, are a complete and total flaming douche bag.

You sound like someone who uses torn off pieces of old pizza boxes as plates.

Makes sense since you are a fat obese neckbeard who has never eaten a salad.

Why is there so much impotent europoor rage on Sup Forums in the early hours? Is our latest shipment of semen rations late? We're working overtime to get it to you as fast as possible.

Kill yourself, spineless faggot.

Are you faggots even allowed to own knives any more? With a special license and extensive knife training maybe?

this just fucking opened up this memory of my dad beating my ass whenever I used a fork that way and I could never understand why. I didn't even know what a european was at that age.

kekekek

>tfw meanwhile you feed precious german semen to murrican women
>tfw you don't just make their legs spasm
>tfw you make them bask in the afterglow too
>tfw you make them fall asleep on your chest
>tfw you don't spend this time ranting to them about guys drinking cum and "feminists"

I imagine this is why you already got worried you'd lose them to your blacks earlier. Which maybe you should be. Nature finds a way I guess.

Why is there a properly way to use it? As long as it can cuts and fill your mouth it should be fine (not interfering with the view from third persons, of course).

Right handed. You're going to be using the fork more than the knife no? Why wouldnt you use your dominant hand? Also if the meat is tender enough skip the knife.

I learned to set the utensils on the dinner table properly before the age of 4. After the age of 7 I was allowed to set the dishes as the table was often set with Herendy or sometimes ancient English china. This was my job before dinner. I'm American, but my very recent ancestors are European. I eat with the fork, a recent invention and designated to be used with the left hand, in my fucking left hand like a civilized person. I can spell using English or American spelling depending on context. The English discover of Aluminum spelled it as such. Only later after a meeting of scientists such as those that deemed Pluto to be a minor planet did Aluminum come to be changed to Aluminium. The American that discovered the electrochemical process to reduce Aluminum Oxide to Aluminum and built his factory near the great and powerful Niagara electrical power source shared by Canada and the United States continued to use the original spelling on his product. His patent and pamphlets describing the product and its uses used the Scientific (also U.K.) spelling of Aluminium. To this day, Canadians use the modern spelling as they were blessed with such an Excess of the shared electricity that they built millions of Aluminum framed greenhouses and heated and lighted them to grow tomatoes year round. To this we thank Canada for the clever use of a resource that we began importing tomatoes in winter and thus we all have tomatoes on our burgers and Canadians have tomato soup sometimes as a side dish with their poutine.

North American Europeans aren't Completely uncivilized.

We're not worried about the nigs. They've had over 100 years to burn this country down. However now that your culture is about to be destroyed by Muslims and terrorists I think you have more to worry about. Every European leader want their population to be constantly pillaged and raped. Good luck with that side of shitskin splooge on every meal.

I'm pretty sure I've never seen a single person eat like that in the Midwest. Personally I hold the fork in my left hand and cut with my right. Of course it doesn't surprise me Euros are so gullible they'll believe anything they're told about Americans.

The gods gave you two hands, and you use them both for your cutlery. I can respect that.

We don't have time for that. We shovel our food down and on to the next meal

britbongistani here and I never use a knife, I don't even bring a knife to the table.
mainly because I don't have a knife licence but also because I dont need one.

all Americans I saw when I was there held their forks like this

Who the hell do you think you're talking too? I'll freedom fuck the shit out of you until you're holding an ar15 and screaming like a bald eagle. You fucking foreign cunt!

Stay salty

i want to hang myself

I'll just keep doing Good luck on your redpilling thing.

Lmao lived in america all my life and never seen this shit but now I think I'll tell my friends to do so when eating around obvious foreigners.

Don't know man

+1 upvote

Good for scooping beans.

Because one way is simply more logical than the other. The American way has you constantly switching utensils, whereas the European way is fixed, meaning you pick up your knife and fork once and then you're set, you can enjoy your entire meal from start to finish like this without putting them down. The American way is beyond retarded.

That's how men hold their forks. Women use the pen grip. It also depends on what you're eating.

Fuck the USA
Fuck the troops
Fuck the veterans

subhuman pigdogs

How do you pin your food in place to cut it then?

>My lover's got a brain tumor
>She brought a dildo to a funeral
>It met everybody's disapproval
>I should've beat her like poodle
>If the Heavens ever did speak
>It'd sound like her machine-gun queefs
>Every Sunday's getting more bleak
>Had diarrhea now for two weeks
>'We were born sick,' you heard them say it
>My church offers nowhere to poop
>She tells me 'go re-wipe in the bathroom'
>The only heaven I'll be sent to
>Is one without Muslims or Jews
>I was born sick, but I love it
>Command me to Hell
>Amen. Amen. Amen
>Take me to church
>I'll fuck you like a dog 'tween the crack of your ass
>I'll show you my wins if I can finger your wife
>Offer me that deathless death
>Good God, let me die in a fire

Good luck on guzzling that foreign cum while your mother gets fucked by terrorists

The proper usage of utensils also results in only having the fork and cut or properly forked portions of food being in contact with the mouth. Uncut or unscooped portions of the served food remain as served, without mouth residue, and could be used as leftovers for the servants or the needy. Not that civilised persons should serve themselves more than they care to eat.

>finding nothing to shill about except the way Americans use utensils (which isn't even true)
Come on you fucks. Think of aomething good before you try to roast an entire nation. Fags!

See

Yep, I saw Americans eating like this as well. It's like how a child would eat.

Aww someone doesn't like other people's success, hang yourself commie fucker

Why do you care about a nations apparent lack of etiquette, instead of your lack of poonani?

I've never even seen a nigger use utensils!

They can't even grasp that we have multiple cultures and what happens in New York compared to Mobile is as different as Spain to France. The only difference is they're farther apart.

americans are bunch of faggots with 200 years of "culture".

Seriously, the whole short history + survivalist background is pretty fucking clear in US culture though.
In some ways they got their shit together more. They're inclined to make their own potable water out in the middle of fucking nowhere. Euros just drank beer all day or if they're rich, wine, until we finally came out with industrial water treatment.
We like to invoke renaissance culture but either you were with a society that had privateers then or you didn't really pick up jack shit from that and more likely people were serfs working the fields on a mild buzz all day, and eating potatoes with their bare hands come night.

Euros when they got the opportunity all tried to be bourgeois. Yanks settled for log cabins and shit. I gotta hand it to them the bear grylls thing has its charms. Like, romantically. I'll take the bourgeoisie though.

Wow, more Eurotrash nonsense. I use my knife and the fork the same as you, faggot. I hope islam rapes all of you.

bullshit. I never saw people eating like that in 30 years

I've been to mobile. It was rough but even they know how to use utensils. If you want to have a utensil argument hit up some Asian country. Chopsticks are retarded!

They do it in Australia too. I don't understand it either.

Europeans are the most petty humans on the planet. They are so fucking salty that America is better than their back water countries that they resort to critiquing how we use knives and forks or how we say and spell "Aluminum", it's so sad.

It was probably a Mohammad from London who posted it anyway

>I hope islam rapes all of you.
It already has.

Enjoy watching your women get fucked by guys like the ones in pic related.

Here we go again.

>>be me
>>from Midwest
>>I do not do this

double dubs of truth

Nah he has about the same sex appeal as you do right now

Yeah I'm pretty sire the entire Midwest has better manners than any yurop except maybe the Danish. Maybe.

>Be left handed
>be american
>always do this
>make fun of my wife because she can't do it

That made literally no sense. These muslim men have free reign to fuck "kufar" without consent under sharia.

They've spent all of their free time practicing using eating utensils instead of figuring out that enigmatic toothbrush, toothpaste and dental floss.

I'm not even left handed and I can do it. Europeans who say things like OP are just troglodytes who are not cultured so they believe anything they see on the net.