What are these fema coffins for b

What are these fema coffins for b

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cof·fin
ˈkôfən,ˈkäfən/

noun
a long, narrow box, typically of wood, in which a corpse is buried or cremated.
synonyms: casket; sarcophagus;

Brains

Ladies and gentlemen, the 45th and Final President of the United States of America

>polite applause

These are burial liners. These are set in the ground and the coffin is placed inside.
My best guest is that these would be used in the case of an outbreak to keep the infected corpses from contaminating the soil or environment around them.

Accurate. And I can't believe people are scared of fema for doing it's job and being prepared.

>American sees the government storing coffins
>instantly thinks it's for him

Did you just assume the Americans gender?

Both are correct

youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY

Correct and incorrect...
Those are Grave liners for national cemeteries... thousands of veterans die every day mainly from old age

they are for when god emporer trump shows that the pee ons just picked a different route that will lead to the same destination.

liberal tears

That doesn't mean I'm incorrect.

I do think he is the anti christ the prophecies spoke of.

spoiler: he will end our species and that's why we never find aliens, most species don't survive their Trumps..

He was born under an eclipsed moon too. Satan confirmed.

ITT: People who think the world ends if the US Gov't ends.

Correct and incorrect
Correct they are set in the ground (rounded part is actually the top the flat part goes under the casket)
Incorrect for infected corpses those would be burned... Cremation does not require a casket there are urn liners but are considered by most as unnecessary

Sup Forums's Mortician

Good. We deserve it for being so fucking stupid as a whole. I mean for fucks sake our choices for leader of the free world were this man and a SJW white hating horrendous cunt. I can't wait for the coming war.

FEMA FAG HERE

Those are nothing more then coffin vaults, used to keep the elements out of caskets when people die, purchased in bulk, at a discounted rate, and stored like MRE's. Fresh Water, Medicine, Medical Supplies, and anything else the American people could have a need for during a natural disaster.

Do you remember how much a cluster fuck Hurricane Katrina was? It took days for us to get supplies together and bloated floating bodies laid pilled up in the west parking lot of the Super Dome.

Don't get me wrong, our government has done some shady shit, but I can guarantee those

meanwhile at this posters house...

>I do think he is the anti christ the prophecies spoke of.

I'm pointing and laughing in your face.

Pedos, after I go on a crusade eradicating them from this planet.

>implying this world would be worth living in without the U.S.A

Everyone is supposed to love the antichrist

It's like everyone knows some of the story so once someone comes along that they hate their like

OMG ANTICHRIST END TIMES THIS IS IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

l think we're still a decade or 2 away from the "anti Christ" appearing.

May have already been born, or this... ruler of the new world order, whenever he makes himself public and claims to be this humanitarian etc lma try to kill him, l bet many others will, but we will all be chipped by then, so l think it's a decade or 2 away.

>outbreak

BUT AN OUTBREAK OF WHAT?????

Nice try UN shill.

We all know you're going to reduce the population to 500 million soon

The government realized their mistake with Katrina, so that there will not be any survivors the next time it happens.

an infectious disease, moron.
like a virus or a bacteria.

and if ww3 happens it was planned extermination and population reduction.. the elite and selected will survive, maybe some will get lucky.

>May have already been born, or this... ruler of the new world order, whenever he makes himself public and claims to be this humanitarian etc lma try to kill him, l bet many others will, but we will all be chipped by then, so l think it's a decade or 2 away.

HAHAHAHAHA

>implying we do more then cut checks to idiots who were to stupid to pay for homeowners insurance, and pass out little blue tarps to fixes stripped roofs.

Go see your shrink user, Don't look now but your ingrained Paranoid Schizophrenia is showing.

>Katrina happens
>FEMA isn't ready
>"WTF FEMA WHY WERENT YOU READY?"
>FEMA gets ready in case of another disaster
>"WTF FEMA WHY ARE YOU READY?"

l'm just speculating, you projected there, also l wasn't talking about FEMA

Holy shit I just checked and he was!

>they gonna kill us all
>check out these coffins
>check out these trains totally used for auto transport BUT THEY ARE PEOPLE MOVERS
>ERMAHGERD ITS THE HERLLLACASST

and yea lma fucking kill it if it ever shows itself

Well, America has a nigger problem...

and l know you will bow down like a bitch and take that chip while looking the other way because you don't want to see

ROLL

l am the anti Christ killer guy btw, this is destiny

I hope so, i'm tired of hearing about how every world leader, every terrorist group leader, and every pope, is the fucking anti-christ. Can he hurry up, show up, give me a tattoo, provide me with life while we watch those loyal to christ die as they are ravaged by the four horsemen. I'd like to see it in my lifetime, and I have cancer, so let's kick this shit into gear before i'm gone.

... you weren't lying

Look at the guy next to it, and compare sizes. Why would they make them so big? Do you still think they're coffins?

The only thing that was so concerning with all this fema shit was EVERY federal department, ones like social security, having orders for lots of bullets and targets of civilians etc. And other massive stockpiling. Maybe spreading a massive purchase across a number of agencies for whatever reason, but how many rounds does SS office security even fire in a year? Can't be too many..

>500,000 liners made
>not realizing its for us

You are correct, they are liners. The flat side is placed in the bottom of the hole, the casket is lowered onto it, the domed top is put on it and metal clips hold it together. It's a cheaper alternative to concrete liners.

you should be happy there is a "paranoid schizophrenic" like me that is going to do all the dirty work and try to kill it, while you sit on your ass with your microchip fucking children in your VR goggles

Not FEMA coffins
They're grave vaults as and stated
FEMA doesn't have anything to do with them
The factory that makes them is across the street
That's their storage lot
They don't have to store them inside because they're weatherproof

Stop spreading this bullshit

growing mushrooms

yes the psychedelic kind

Yes they are plastic coffin vaults

FEMA does have a stock pile cashed in about 12 different locations across the US. It has nothing to do with anything other then the US being prepared to deal with large numbers of deaths, like when Katrina happened, or when the Tsunami hit Japan, or the 8.9 earthquake that hit Hatti.

or like when your momma squirted over new orleans

No, they don't

Hurr Durr no they don't Hurr Durr....

Fuck off 12 year old, I know exactly what FEMA does and does not have...They have only been cutting my paychecks since 2004.

Fuck cunt, go watch more PewDiePie videos, and jack off to more furry traps you cunt.

kinda hard when everyone trying to justify its existence have conflicting reports, kinda makes me think its all just opinions and you want it to be the truth so you can sleep easy, ain't none of ya work for FEMA...

If the government was going to round up and murder millions of people the last thing that they would do is put them all in coffins.

Mass graves are easier and cheaper. Plus you can make your prisoners dig the mass grave before killing them in it.

Dumbass.

Then prove it

US government cuts my paychecks, Doesn't mean I know what's in the presidents underwear drawer.

a fucking massive orange dildo because ever since election day obamas been fantasizing over trump secretly, the NSA nd FBI have been trying to cover it up with fake news

Yeah, people just love to jump to any conclusion and then just run with it without any actual evidence.

"ISIS has claimed the attack"

Why so you can your group of user fuck wits can do your epic 9gag trolls, and DOX me.

I would post my DHS LES and prove it to you but it would require me redacting my name and personal info, and then you wouldn't believe me anyway.

Enjoy living in fear of your government. The biggest act of terrorism ever committed in this country comes from the hard core left libtards, and the alt right rejects, who get their shills elected based off of the fear they create.

Enjoy your life of terror, while the rest of the world continues to live a normal life, knowing that sometimes bad things happen and there is nothing we can do about it. You're just a small part of what is wrong with this country.

Because it's just shit talk unless you're willing to back it up.

l work for the international secret intelligence service

I think you're confused. I'm the one saying FEMA ISN'T stockpiling coffins. You said they are.

I'm not living in fear, I'm living in the real world.

This

So are we living in fear as well when we store MER's and bottles water, and medicine, and medical supplies, and all the other shit we keep stockpiled when shit hits the fan and niggers are to stupid to evacuate their shit hole towns when disaster strikes??????

MRE's

John McCain if you're reading this, please, spread it. The truth must be told

I didn't say you were living in fear either. Slow down and read thoroughly. I just said that your statement that I was living in fear was incorrect.

checked

He is an angry government worker that thinks libs and "alt right" are both trash and will pull on his dick when martial law is announced.

Wow, 6 question marks. You must be really butthurt to be doing that.

No. It doesn't make you scared. It makes you smart. Now, smart guy, go stockpile my dick in your mouth.

No thanks bro, I don't like the little ones.

For fat ass Americunts

Shut up, Pam!

The virus.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You should be. Under the Federal Emergency Management Act guess who is legally allowed to steal the stockpiles of you preppers if they have declared an emergency?

Gotta redistribute supplies from those who take responsibility to those who depend on the government.