You are stucked in a desert island and this man is your only companion, what part of his body would you eat first?

You are stucked in a desert island and this man is your only companion, what part of his body would you eat first?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=374U7z4s9fM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Easy, his nutsack. I'd suck on them so god damn hard....I mean bite. Yeah, bite.

If I tried to eat any part of hus body I would get diabetes and artheriosclerosis

I would start eating the island itself. It's a desert island, isn't it?

The legs. They'd be fairly tender and slide off the bone easiest, plus all the water retention and fluid build up would lead to some damn moist and juicy meat.

His organs would be quite nice too, all of them should be pretty much packed and invaded by the fat that is slowly sucking the life out of him, so they should be damn fucking tasty when fried in their own oil.

Hmm.

The fat itself would make great tallow for soap and shit like that, right? Lubricant for other devices you might build, as well as waterproofing shelter material and maybe simply as bait for other, better meals.

>what part of his body would you eat first?
Dick ... it's never been used

Don't know why I lost to this

>stucked

god cant help you now

You're thinking "dessert"

hey let the retard dream.

>stucked
jesus christ help this generation

I would burn his body and make a bonfire so fucking big that any plane flying at a fucking gazilion miles of distance would see and rescue me

I think he would eat me first before I had any chance to react

Yeah, his legs look pretty yummy

youtube.com/watch?v=374U7z4s9fM

Ba dum tss

chop head, legs, arms off, eat those over a fire.

use remaining belly fat as a blanket for the nights

use his dick as a spearhead on top of a sturdy stick to fish with

Kek

The eyes.

kill him
tie his body to a tree
dump body in ocean
wait for fish to eat him
catch fish
????
profit

Too bad it's the hardest part to find

i think the buttocks, i can be feeding on him for ages, so the point is keeping him alive while taking small chunks of flesh every day

I hate confident fat people because I'm genetically and environmentally blessed but have serious self esteem issues

Internal organs..they are the first things that go bad

nooooo francis why you are so fatty?? nooooooo

Chin and inner thigh. Then work my way around the fat (the fat for candles). Lastly bone soup.

None, I don't want to become a fat retard.