/dvg/- Official Deus Vult General

Story so far:
>Sup Forums tricks the msm into believing Pissgate is real
>Stefan Molyneux Challenges Sup Forums to takedown ISIS
>A dubbs post decided to accept
>A tripps confirmed our cause
>A quadds confirmed that we are going to war
>Molyneux sees that we accept his challenge, thus confirming he’s one of us
>Sup Forums decided the angle will be to prove ISIS has turned homosex due to a lack of women
>The fire is rising
>Its been 24hrs and jizzmodo found out:
archive.is/An6kn
>Mods on the_donald pinned articles we fabricated
>Scott Adams (Dilbert comic) expressed his doubt for us
We have come up with the Final Battle Plan after a democratic vote:
We are going to paint a picture that ISIS has no women supporters left to keep as sex slave so they’ve turned to homosex

Ideas to combine with this:
>Teenagers and children of new members are forced into sex slavery at risk of death
>We make #ISisGay trending

Ideas on our strategy so far:
1.Target ISIS online presence
2. Demoralize ISIS sympathizers
3. Point out any ISIS sympathizers
4. Create believable stories involving ISIS (slander)
5. Take all that we know of conspiracies and meme them into existence

What you can do:
>Bump the thread
>Create twitter accounts to tweet out memes (makes sure to do so anonmyously and stay safe, do not use personal accounts)
>Create memes that perpetuate the plan (#ISisGay,etc)
>Spread the word (/k/, /sg/, /hm/, make other threads linking to this one, etc.)
>Participate and give us ideas to add onto our plan. Its always a good idea to have open options if things go sour

Remember:
1.Ignore all shills
2. Although we are at war with the Luggenpresse, we can fight a war on two fronts
3. By going to war and imploding/destroying ISIS we can expose any conspiracy theories (US Influence) to be true
4. Stay safe

War has been declared Sup Forums.

Will you join Sup Forums in this cyber crusade?

Other urls found in this thread:

truthandaction.org/isis-sissy-cries-like-a-girl-when-captured/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5j1bzm2c8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah, sounds gay

Seems cool

Bumping cus i hate zem sandnegers

I'm down.
Ave Maria.

BUMP
>DEUS KEK

bump

bump

Ffs i was gone for a week and this shit happens

maybe sometin´

You're completely delusional. Get out sometime.

too obvious Sup Forumsros
i fucking love you, and i am even more proud that the challenge was issued by molyneux
however again, isis turning gay is too obvious, there have already been attempts at that in the past changing their facebook and all that shit with gay pictures and whatnot the hoax won't last long before discovered

i suggest you create a simultaneous but separate operation
ISIS is planning an attack on saudi arabia
this has the potential to create confusion, paranoia, infighting, they could literally tear themselves apart if convincing enough.

isis believes saudi has strayed from the true path, their people have grown insolent and no longer follow the will of allah, the religious police have failed at their duty to keep their homeland pure
could you imagine if isis turned on the ones that basically run all these terrorist groups?
you could also start hoaxes that show that saudi arabia believes isis are heretics, aren't true islamists etc etc etc

again if this is made convincing enough, if it is done sneakily enough, just small intel dropped in the right places they could fucking wipe themselves out
could you imagine saudi arabia beheading isis members in the town square out of fear that they have turned against them?
or isis attacking saudi arabia out of fear that they have turned against them?

you guys are thinking too small
start thinking psychological warfare
disinformation
false flags
burn notices
etc etc etc

Pol didn't create pissgate. They just want everyone to think that they did.

OR
"documents" created by ISIS members speaking out against saudi arabia
that right there is enough for them to already be going against saudi
the worse they speak out against the king the worse their punishment would be, the goal of course to make their punishment beheading

get some haxors on cracking an ISIS account, use that account to send "intel" to another ISIS account with the type of shit stated above inside, then it gets "leaked" to saudi or vice versa

this

this
if we can pull this in make it like cosacs letter pls

>Stefan Molyneux Challenges Sup Forums to takedown ISIS
I guess someone didn't get the message that Sup Forums has been fighting shitskins for a while, now.
Russian MOD helps us out with ordinance and logistics.
This has happened more than once.
>pic related

yes we have won battles but we need to win the war deus kek

>deus kek
Lol'd
Just for that, I'll search for some other pics, maybe someone can learn the methods via history.

speaking of russians
have we ever thought about going soviet on their asses?
it won't be easy and it won't be quick but im starting to think on top of psychological warfare we begin a destabilization and ideological subversion campaign

then again that would take alot longer and they will probably be bombed out of existence by then, but it would be a good idea for dealing with the saudis

Posted this before I realized quality was shit.
Broad strokes, faggots.

THIS

it's the threads and moments like these that make me proud to still be hanging around this fucking site

@keknigg420 got shut down really fucking quick

"I hear reports of Turkish Airwomen
who sodomize my niqabi traps with dildoes.
These rumors are unfounded!"
~ Abu Muhammad al-Shimali

From Sup Forums. Why doesn't Sup Forums spearhead the Saudi operation while Sup Forums sticks to its original plan of gay propaganda. The more operations going on the better.

Im in. wut do?

an hero

This is perfect, while they will not the believe the gay raid, they will fall for the most obvious claim. Perfect

Okay, lemme heat up a knife

Bumperino

Btw, when I was researching these I found a reddit article where they think the thread Syria General is an entire dedicated board.
I lol'd.
>tfw the labyrinth claims another victim

fuck me my sides
would love to work on this but honestly im just an idea man and have really next to know means of implementing
but i am more than happy to type up some more in depth ideas along the lines of creating infighting and whatnot

our problem in most of these raids is people tend to overdo it and give it all away, sometimes a more subtle touch is necessary
just wish i wasn't so damn technologically impaired so i could do more

no means *

The ultimate would be to turn Isis on Israel...

yeah that was the point of trying to pull off the two simultaneously subterfuge

hopefully to distracted by all the gay shit to put much detail into whats behind the false intel etc hopefully causing it to come across as more believable while they try to figure out all the gay shit

one step at a time
and the ultimate would be tricking the jews into thinking that undercover islamists have infiltrated the top brass of israel and have taken it over
turn the jews against israel although that seems next to impossible

dammit we are getting ahead of ourselves

Praise Kek.

Ensue chaos among our enemy's ranks. Let slip the trolls of war!

Indeed. What was the challenge? We must complete it, and set ourselves up for the next big thing.

>user thinks a dedicated psychological warfare unit is appropriate when there are so few keyboard warriors on our side
Talk about splitting your forces, man.
Gay shit's been done.
Move on.
You're clinging to leaflets (and not the well-thought out moderate leaflets, you're going with full on racist IDF leaflets) as an effective method of warfare.
You will only make them hate you more.
They will move on to another site where dick leaflets don't rain from the sky (conveying that your enemy knows where you hide, as well).

poster for maximum jihad

No just turn Isis on israel so that israel gets medieval on there ass

Jewing the jews to turn on jews is pretty near impossible i think

>isis believes saudi has strayed from the true path, their people have grown insolent and no longer follow the will of allah

+1 specially after they striped the CPVPV "religious police" of all of their powers

yeah i gotta agree with this, i can't split up our forces when we have few QUALITY shitlords at the keyboards

so tell me what is needed and i will do what i can to help the cause and draft up some ideas for the whole psyche warfare on the backburner if need be

although like you said gay shits been done should move on
its a bit too obvious like i stated earlier
will be minimal damage done

that's not a bad idea
will add it to the thoughts i got bouncing around

i didn't even know they did that when i brought up the idea
it's like a sign from the lord
praise kek

that fact could easily be twisted and used to turn them against one another
and i am fairly certain as im sure you all are that saudi funds these fucks

Bumping for the cause.

الإمام IMAM
المهدي MAHDI
AYAD AL-JUMAILI
أياد الجميلي

egyptian ex-muslim here if you need any help just ask

requesting image of

> #ISISSY TRAP
> SODOMIZED BY
> TURKISH AIRWOMAN

How many Caliphs till the last one,
according to ISIS theology?
Who wants to be next Caliph?

#ISisGay

@abdullahsuprsuc at your service faggots

some basic info of ISIS/saudi that would help the false intel seem more legit, just some basic info i can use when thinking up some false intel and all that would be helpful, i can't implement it but i can do my fucking damnedest to make it convincing and hit the right spots to make it less suspicious or hoaxy

searching now

mfw i deleted all my ISIS trap images

Just simply come up with a subtle idea then and let the more technology savvy anons come up with the stories, memes, etc. I am from Sup Forums and just tying to let you all know that we are sticking to or plan of attempting to anger already triggered muslims. We are sending some anons who can write fluent arabic over however. Every machine has its parts. Just let them do it. Pic is a translated piece from our propaganda front.

nvm searcing for #ISisgay locks your account

>and this is where the thread usually dies
You'll have to research a bunch if you want to have a real impact.
As usual, that's too much for the average Sup Forumstard.
Start here:
The only good ideas (skimmed, I hold marginal interest in this thread)

Bump

sir yes sir will work on ideas now then and let the seal team worry about the details
focus on your plan first it may take me a few minutes to thinktank but i will be around all day so dedicated to the cause

had semi good results from bing searching tags
turkish woman pegging sissy
may want to check it out see if you can find anything useful

الإمام IMAM
المهدي MAHDI
AYAD AL-JUMAILI
أياد الجميلي

الإمام IMAM
المهدي MAHDI
AYAD AL-JUMAILI
أياد الجميلي

الإمام IMAM
المهدي MAHDI
AYAD AL-JUMAILI
أياد الجميلي

الإمام IMAM
المهدي MAHDI
AYAD AL-JUMAILI
أياد الجميلي

الإمام IMAM
المهدي MAHDI
AYAD AL-JUMAILI
أياد الجميلي

الإمام IMAM
المهدي MAHDI
AYAD AL-JUMAILI
أياد الجميلي

الإمام IMAM
المهدي MAHDI
AYAD AL-JUMAILI
أياد الجميلي

الإمام IMAM
المهدي MAHDI
AYAD AL-JUMAILI
أياد الجميلي

الإمام IMAM
المهدي MAHDI
AYAD AL-JUMAILI
أياد الجميلي

الإمام IMAM
المهدي MAHDI
AYAD AL-JUMAILI
أياد الجميلي

truthandaction.org/isis-sissy-cries-like-a-girl-when-captured/

#ISISSISSY

Hope it'll be success like #draftourdaughters

after news that saudi arabia has removed power from the religious police ISIS has lost faith in the capital and believe that they have been influenced by and sided with the capitalist infidels
intel stating that they can no longer be trusted and a plan to infiltrate and overthrow a king that has failed his people. that they no longer follow the word and teachings of mohammad. their plan involves the spreading of information to the saudi people warning them of their false figurehead leading them away from allah, urging the people to stand up and fight against a king corrupted by capitalism in order to restore the glory of saudi arabia.

so far where i am at but still just a rough draft any suggestions are happily accepted, im not a genius when it comes to the middle east so whatever you guys think will help sell it and make it more believable

youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5j1bzm2c8

i still remember when i got a lucky role in a name our next hoax thread

started the whole feminists side with isis hoax, then a year later they actually started standing with isis or it was just another hoax from a likeminded user
either way one of the proudest moments i have had on here lol

But the only people who would buy this are idiots with no access to a map or news of recent events

Isis are nowhere near a position where they can threaten the Saudis; one of their main supporters in the region.

Have you guys considered just starting up your own terrorist organization so you don't have to rely on some middle eastern shitheads for your disinformation spreading?

picrelated

this

we need to spread on saudi fb/twatter

What about the Iranian angle? Can we spread gay isis over there? I think it's more likely to stick over in that shitbag country rather than saudi cuz iranian niggers already hate isis

isis positions?
related recent events that would be useful in making it more believable? or to help refrain from putting something that would give it away?

kek

will look into the iranian angle
honestly only chose saudi because the whole secret funding bs
as well as how much better it would be to have those on the same side wipe the other/eachother out.
although the other angle may be more believable which is what's important
why i am trying to get feedback and still just drafting ideas

Amen

This is literlly a the most stupid and uneducated idea i ever heard. You polsters should have taken the time to do some research on homosexual behavior in ISIS controlled lands. Most Arabic islamic countrys like Iran and Afghanistan accept homosexual behaviour because in the fanatics circles they belive men are more "clean" then woman, so having sex with a man is more justifiable for them. The only thing such a campaing can achive is shift the view in western world where they already demonify ISIS. im not even sure this can harrass ISIS fanatics

there is nothing such as the last caliphate
his successor would probably be a high ranked general , no one knows for sure

about saudi being not religious enough i think you can use prince Al-Waleed bin Talal and his wife and probably many other princes for this
* they dont follow the word of allah
* they only care about money
* now they are even stopped forcing sharia law amongst commoners
the you can share some stuf about the saudi youth , basically car drifting all day long and women whoring on twitter

We should also target the bitch gulf nations like Qatar & Bahrain. They are Saudi's bitches and are also funding isis. Maybe target the leaders of the country as being secretly gay. If this sticks in social media it could take his eye off the ball and distract him. Idk just a thought

yeah that was kinda the angle i was thinking about until other user brought up the fact of isis positions and recent events i am currently unaware of
however they don't need to be close for a simple false intel leak to start a bit of confusion in saudi that could snowball
however i do agree with that user that it would probably not be that believable to too many so thinktanking a few other ideas just need info

the main goal of the false intel im thinking is to get saudi to become paranoid of isis turning against them and causing a preemptive strike if we can make it believable enough
but again im no genius on the middle east just an idea man

I was also thinking of drafting a story that the kurds found a bunch of gay isis guys or gay propaganda or something when they were making their way to Mosul. If its believable we can easily spread this around, the kurds have a pretty big footprint on social media.

That fucking story, man.
Truly, An Hero.
Not many of us will be as lucky.
>to die knowing you've done good with your final act in the world
>to die without prolonged suffering
>to die with honor knowing that your family will know you loved them
>to embody courage in one of it's highest forms and become a martyr for your cause
One last act of defiance.

kys shill nigger

>no argument, just gonna shit up the thread
kys degenerate

doctored images spread to the population showing leaders in a sexual or homoerotic act?
will also look into qatar and bahrain
doesn't need to be saudi arabia, just my goto when i think of isis allies but it can be any country really as long as we can create infighting that has the potential to snowball

dude research 20 seconds
this can maybe reduce the people who join from western countrys but wont make any difference in ISIS itself

>

What about trying to get saudi to think ISIS will attack them on their own soil? Or think ISIS is going to try to do something to Mecca because the Saudi's are not real muslims and don't deserve it

You don't think this can spread to some civilians in ISIS land and to the ISIS fighters? If a fighter in Raqqa keeps seeing news from other fighters and civilians that his brothers in Mosul are fucking each other because they're under seige and surrounded with no escape. I think this might actually make them think it could be real, especially because there's so many foreign fighters from Europe and other countries where gay niggers are from

well as the one user pointed out they are too far from saudi soil for it to be any imminent danger and would probably seen as a hoax by most.
i mean creating false messages between ISIS accounts that "leak" to saudi speaking about their suspicions of the royal family or the state of affairs in saudi etc etc may cause a bit of paranoia in the ranks. could leave it at just that, just a small piece of info, no planned attacks, only speaking against saudi arabia over their current events and the need for a FUTURE attack or something along those lines, something small, simple that can drive a small wedge between them, then you drive another small wedge in time, then another, and you slowly increase the paranoia and distrust etc

however according to map im looking at seems ISIS is currently in the area of mosul international airport unless this is outdated or i am looking at the wrong info on this map can anyanon confirm?

Found an isis inside report about some of their gay members.
pic related is an isis report about one of their jihadis.

the first one is a testimony of one of their jihadis that the other guy tried to have a homosex relation with him, the second is a report talking about another jihadi that he is a good fighter but have a sexual attraction for men

second pic

Isis is a bunch of faggots > israeli faggots taunt isis > isis attacks israeli faggots > israel wipes isis from the face of the earth > anons victorious

wonder if it would be possible to convince them that trackers were placed in their latest shipment of weapons would kek if they dismantled their own new weapons

but feel like this is far from possible

enjoy faggots. put in work
KEK WILLS IT

you glorious bastard

bumping for lulz

bump