Why does my ass keep bleeding when I shit?

Why does my ass keep bleeding when I shit?

>inb4 stop getting fucked in it
Only time that happened was when I was 5, so shush

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-CEyAzu1duU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ass Cancer

hemorrhoids

overcome the shame and visit your GP

Hemorrhoids. Might be internal.

if it's red blood: hemorrhoids or fissure.
if it's more of a brown: inner bleeding.

see a doc

Hemorroids.
Put some Xyloproct and you'll be bleeding ass free.

Probably a tear in your intestine

Ur toy is probably 2 big!

got u sum hemorrhoids
Epsom salt helps with external ones
Or if your boyfriend is too rough i may suggest lube

If the blood comes from your ass crack (not anus) it might be a pilonidal sinus.
Go to a doctor.

What everybody else said.

My asshole also bleeds, and sadly it's because I'm unlucky enough to be prone to the effects of chilli, and that combined with the amount of time I spend at a desk, my asshole has decided to start falling out.(hemorrhoids)

Bleeding means one has burst, which could mean little. You won't die. The doctor will tell you to eat a lot more fibre, drink water and soak your ass in warm water.

If you have contstant pain or any discomfort, they might want to do surgery. Otherwise you can go anemic and you'll feel shit(hahahaha)

Also keep in mind that buttsecks causes your ass to fall out(hemorrhoids(I like saying that)

this

sometimes I bleed a little as well, when I do I put some of this gel on my anus and then it stops for multiple weeks.

>Why does my ass keep bleeding when I shit?

1. Your shit is made of blood
2. Your blood is made of shit
3. There's a hole in your hole
4. You eat a lot of ketchup
5. You're not sleepwalking, you're sleepassfuckingyourself
6. Your toilet has spikes on the seat
7. Your toilet seat is made of sandpaper
8. You eat balloons filled with blood
9. etc

Red, and it feels like a shard of glass in my colon. As long as it isn't cancerous though I'm fine with it.

ye then u shat too hard and torn up ur asshole or hemorrhoids

or faggot

go to a doc/use lube

I'm not going to a doctor, I don't want them sticking things in my ass, and I'd rather just deal with it on my own. I just wanted to know if it's cancerous at all.

why ask Sup Forums when you can google it right away?

anal polyps

Could also be anal fissures, which are tears in the sphincter itself.

every symptom on google leads to cancer

I was once like you. I first saw bright red blood in the toilet bowl and on the paper in public school. The paper came in these 4-inch by 6-inch rectangles, folded into threes. The paper was so cheap and shitty that you could see actual splinters in it.

It started happening again in high-school, this time with near constant itching, especially in summer or on really humid days. The itching was maddening, and shitting was painful.

I read up on my symptoms (this was before internet) at the library, saw a few doctors. Tried Anusol, Prep H, the special prep-H wiping pads, the epsom salt baths, cutting out fried food, spicy food, coffee, eating extra fibre, both water and fat-soluable fibres and sometimes it would go away for a week or a month, and once even for a couple of years, but eventually the bleeding and itching would return with a vengeance.

Then I found my motherfucking salvation. I was desperate, I was literally crying from frustration and pain and I spent $750 buying a bidet toilet seat.

My problem was that the delicate skin on the anus was under constant bombardment from paper fibres, contact with residue from laundry chemicals and my own scratching trying to find relief. After a month with a bidet all symptoms stopped. I only use toilet paper to pat dry after a solid rinse now and never directly on my asshole.

I wish I had this 20 years ago, my life would have been so much easier.

Get you a bidet, son.

A personal explaination is always better than a list of symptoms

I had this problem when i drank strong alcohol like vodka. 2 days straight red showers.
It never hurt or anything and agter these 2 days im totaly fine.

Happend 3 times.

What is your diet like? How much water do you drink?

you should go to the doctor, it can mean colon cancer, its probably not as bad but it can still be dangerous.

Anal fissure. Tiny tear in the anus that can't heal in time because of regular bowel movements. Get a Bidet, (amazon) stop scrubbing your ass so hard when you shit (use the bidet), Sitz baths, drink a lot of water, eat more spinach for fiber (never have a 'hard' shit) and if you do EVERYTHING you might have a chance to heal. Otherwise they'll have to surgically close it. It's only a matter of time before it gets infected so choose wisely.

Its probably a tear in your intestines, give it a week if it doesn't go away visit a doctor for some lube you stick up your butt.

Also never trust google, it will only make you worry for no reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=-CEyAzu1duU

Probably not enough

Doctor is my last option

What are the chances of infection?

I've had it about 4 months

Used to have this shit for a year or so. Just a few drops or blood or so. Went to Cyprus last summer. Took one faaat shit over there, knew at that moment all suffering was flushed out.

kop tek