Ylyl niggers

Ylyl niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNLs6YPlNWA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haha it's funny on so many levels: Black people are dumb, black people have frequent run-ins with the police, black males have the highest likelihood of any group to die of cardiac issues. Top shelf stuff.

It's too bad people like you exist. So naive, so dumb... Your helpless.

You're a fucking moron. That guy did nothing wrong and still got shot by a .223 round.

Hes a carefiver for an autistic child. Not all blacks are criminals.

Why does everyone hate black people here?

I don't want to hear anything about your 2005 statistics either. You guys have to had been in a black persons presence before, tell me about that time... What in that moment of you being around them made you hate them?

I live around a bunch of black people and don't have a problem with them.

can you just imagine how shit of a life this persons must have?

Their culture is incompatible with white cultures

youtube.com/watch?v=CNLs6YPlNWA

lel

white people are better

itt: MASSIVE BUTTHURT RETARDED NEWFAGGOTS ADMITTING THEY'D SUCK A BLACK COCK

(
Y
O
U
)

Lost at that fam

Dude, regardless of whatever you believe about one group of people or another, avlctually learn what this pic is from. You are embarassing whichever belief system you represent right now.

Hah. Goteem

They smell like unwashed hair and hot Cheetos, they're loud, they're stupid, they're gross, and they're annoying. Living in a ghetto city filled with them has done this to me.

Truthfully I don't have a problem with blacks, it's ghetto people. But the majority are black. So.

This is so racist

Wow didn't know he was a racist piece of shit, glad he fucking croaked now

Tis a good meme faggot

explain?

what is there to explain? People who live in areas infested by niggers tend to hate niggers

Wow so you mean people who live close to other people have stronger opinions about those people?

People who dont hate niggers have never lived around them
t. Detroiter

hating black people is just a meme, only thing I dislike about them is manner of speech.

other then that if you don't hate niggers you are a retard

I don't hate black people, they have done nothing to me as a race. However I fucking loath niggers, they smell, they are shifty, given the opportunity they will steal the shoe laces out of your shoes, they behave like apes, they think that the world owes them something.

Now before someone starts with the blackmale alpha-male, big dick, stronger bullshit, think about why that is. You don't see fruits and vegetables, or cows and pigs bragging that they were bred to be the delicious or anything, you don't see horses bragging that they are strong because their owners or their distant relatives owners were bred with others to give them the best traits, just like live stock. If you want to brag about blacks and their achievements/qualities, don't just use the African American population, lump in those monkeys in Africa, you know the bloated bellied anorexic rolling in shit surrounded by flies unevolved animals.

>I live around a bunch of black people and don't have a problem with them.
I call bullshit, where u live cuz

Man this just reminded me at one point 4 separate disks were needed just to install D2 and LoD. Glad those days are over with.

COME ON IN

Sure are a lot of BBC lovers on the board

that creep probably gets more sex than you friendo

You mean "in every thread"

"Not all blacks are criminals"

ROFLMFAO!

This helpless what tho?

name?

That's not racist, he is just proud of his heritage

You jealous white boi?!

Great! Ali knew what was up. Keep it diverse

>this is an aboriginal 'woman' exercising her right to mumbo-jumbo traditional blah blah blah wherever and whenever the fuck they feel like

What you hate is poor people. Every complaint you have is just as true of poor "white trash" folks. Those complaints have been applied to poor people since at least the days of the Roman Republic. You might want to examine your thinking.

Quality over quantity, user.

These are really shit.

>Excel at sports (essentially all of them, save for hockey)
>Write some of the greatest literature and poetry of the 20th century (Baldwin, Delaney, Angelou ...)
>Host hugely successful and influential talk shows (Oprah, Arsenio Hall ...)
>Create several iconic musical genres (jazz, blues, Southern Gospel, rap ...)

I could go on, but I've made my point.

to be fair, being hugely successful and influential isn't always a good thing.

Said the mulatto.

Classic and timeless. Still applies today.

I used to work for Parksite, selling the construction paper you see on buildings and houses when under construction. Had a couple new guys in the car with me one time driving to drop off something at a job, one of them being from Massachusetts (this is in Baltimore). Driving through a low-income section called Hawthorne, where there is a heavy black population, we see some niggers being niggers (surprise surprise). One guy and I both say under our breath "niggers..." and the dude from MA just says "Are you guys racist or something?"

Average nigger mom

Yeah white educated niggers excel at art and entertainment. What would we ever do to sustain ourselves as human beings without those things?

There are many genres of music, literature and sports, it's actually more about taste and what is popular at the moment.
But you can go one about science, technology, medicine etc

your point being that you are retarded? yeah you are absolutely right

Who forced the superior black genes together?
>Whites
Who taught the english language?
>Whites
Who brought the africans out of clicks and screeching?
>Whites

But blacks have always had music, so that is yorus.

why

white contribution: everything worthwhile

nigger contribution: crime, ebonics, a talkshow host and a fuckton of aids

kek'd

Come on, sucking dick to help out your family got to count for something.

da nigga's got a point

that should be a mirror in book covers

You can't criticize a joke by explaining why it's funny sarcastically you dumb faggot.

it's a 1911
the hammer isn't cocked
single action can't shoot
10/10