Ok Sup Forums

ok Sup Forums
>landlords keep hot water super cold.
>have intermediate knowlege about electronics
>thinking of ways to keep hot water in shower hot
>induction heater?

pic related

If I use a copper coil to heat the copper pipe going into the shower head would that keep temp? I understand the thermal dynamics and hysteresis model needed for this but I was wondering if anyone here has actually tested this or know anyone who has. I can't get a good google quary to find results.

tl;dr my hot water sucks want hotter water. halp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzpc3-Pj9jg
homedepot.com/p/IHeat-2-5-kW-1-5-GPM-Electric-Shower-Head-Tankless-Water-Heater-AHSH2500/205602695?cm_mmc=Shopping|THD|G|0|G-VF-PLA-D26P-WaterHeaters|&gclid=CO_3qfLCv9ECFYS4wAodvNUPxQ&gclsrc=aw.ds
odditymall.com/giant-bag-of-lucky-charm-marshmallows
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you mean with super cold?
Do you mean you have superfluid water coming out of your pipes? How does that even work, shouldn't it just turn into ice?

Do a dab off your shower head.

It would work, but you would have to do a large section of piping to have any real benefit from it. The water will just get cold again very quickly as well. Move.

Stop trying to be funny, it isn't working.

How about you throw the book at your shitty landlord for being an asshole

>What are Peltiers

I have 3' of copper pipe exposed before it goes to the shower head. I figure it could work if I did it in 3" sections every 6".
Basically super hot super quick.
youtube.com/watch?v=kzpc3-Pj9jg

City I live in doesn't require hot water to be 135. Only 110. So legally don't have to.

I did think about TECs and test them but it didn't heat the water at all. I would need 20 or more.

Just buy one of these. You can't make anything this good this cheaply.

homedepot.com/p/IHeat-2-5-kW-1-5-GPM-Electric-Shower-Head-Tankless-Water-Heater-AHSH2500/205602695?cm_mmc=Shopping|THD|G|0|G-VF-PLA-D26P-WaterHeaters|&gclid=CO_3qfLCv9ECFYS4wAodvNUPxQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

How much u fat hamburgers pay for electricity?

I use Solar I put on my roof. Not really a problem for me. That Idea would be ok but I'd like to see less 120 V into the shower area.. I've been shocked before.

Ah, the Internet.
What a time to be alive!

I do love the time we live in... Where children can live stream their suicide and you can buy 55Gal of lube online for no other reason to say you can.
Both topics not related.

8-16 cents an hour through the local monopoly.

Looks like the iphone of suicide showers.

so you are paying he land lord money and the land lord is not providing you with what should come with that pay. like hot fucking water. now you are going to spend more money to make up for the fact that the person you are paying rent to is denying you service for that rent pay. but now you'll spend your own money to fix the problem for the land lord you are the best kind of tenant the one that takes it up the ass and brings their own lube to help the land lord get off.

i'm too high to post on Sup Forums

Read the thread before shitting your diaper in front of everyone.

nice trips

Didn't know you were on drugs. I'm sorry I said you have a diaper. I'm gonna go get high to dull the shame, now.
Have a better day.

I can pay 130 bucks to be magically delicious and I don't even have to see the disgust in a vendors eyes.
odditymall.com/giant-bag-of-lucky-charm-marshmallows

induction heat your dick and post results

>electrically heating showerhead
>120 volts straight to your showerhead
I dont know why but I wouldn't want to have one of those

Galaxy of shower head

i didnt even know they existed until i saw big clive review and pull apart these "suicide showers"