Anyone here into fat guys with tiny cocks?

Anyone here into fat guys with tiny cocks?

How small is that?

I am. Love to suck and watch the rolls jiggle

Like 4 inches or so

hahahaha look at this faggot , 1 inch and its fully erect , also no , no one here is not that shit

I am.

because you have a half inch micro penis thats why

Yeah I'd suck it, you fat slob

Thank you user

5 inches actually. And balls the size of oranges. And tits like pam anderson

That sounds hot

Im really into guys with small cocks. Not just fat fucks whos cock is hidden under the layer of fat.

I am! I want to make fat guys with small dicks feel more confident and want to please them.

I actually prefer average to small because I'm tight and big kinda hurts/makes me sore.

Not gonna post tits so I'll gtfo. Just know there are girls like that out there. I'm pretty hot too, although struggle with a few pimples & look tired.

You're doing god's work

You in minnesota?

>big kinda hurts/makes me sore
Not with enough training.

someone give this bitch a medal!

But first.. please describe your experiences with different sies of dicks and the reasons in deeper detail to why you don't like sie X etc etc etc..!!!

Haha.

Unfortubately I haven't been with enough smaller guys yet, but I'm hopeful.

I think I'm just especially tight and I'm sensitive and I'd rather spend more time giving head.
I also probably don't have sex often enough. Once when I went almost a year without, I hooked up with a bigger guy and the next day felt like I got punched down there.

I like cheering people up. Unfortunately haven't gotten enough in-person opportunities yet.

Also wish craigslist was safer. How do I go about looking for a smaller guy with confidence issues?

>diamonds

More please.

Are you really short/small framed etc?

Go online if you want to be abused, go to geek hideouts to find the guys in need of your fine, fine work. Librarys, comics shops, game shops etc. Kind of obvious which ones will be insecure and likely to be packing a pocket sized peestol.

I'm really shy and awkward too though. But maybe I'll try that in the future.

I'm like 5'8" but I'm thin.
I like my body/face in contrast with a chubby guy :)

Would you rather some abnoxious ego tripping faggot try and creep on you? or some dork who would actually really like your company?

Awkward or not, if you actually want to go and find some nice guys that fit your taste fucking go for it. Rare to hear a female perspective that isn't shallow and annoying so I'm sure other anons will like to hear what you have to say.

Some dork who would actually really like my company. But I don't think I want him to develop feelings for me.
That part scares me.

I'm depressed and a mess and I don't want to be in a real relationship. I don't want to hurt anyone.

I say dork in a kind way, and mostly just repeating your words.

I like it :)

Maybe you deserve a chance to have fun? Can't be held blame if you explain you just want company but not a bound relationship.

Even going out of your comfort zone to befirend guys that fit your taste might hekp you out. If you are as unhappy and discouraged as you say then atleast that would be good.

Thanks, i havent came in like 6 days

tbh I thought pretty much only gay guys like fat guys with small dicks.

Where's her medal??

You say reasonable things.

I'm sleepy. I might nap soon. Just want you to know that because of your encouragement, some chubby guy might get lucky with at least a new pretty friend soon. If I ever get out of bed and go anyplace other than work, hahah.

You cool. take it easy!

(hilarious that atleast 50% of the users here are fat and packing small dicks yet won't speak out when a girl is in the thread that actually wants that sort of guy! lol)

Any of you fat guys with tiny cocks want to jerk off to my wife? reply with kik username...

Well I'm sure some of them didn't trust that I was a girl.

Since some of you were friendly and not total jerks, I decided to share.
I hope you find some nice girls :)

Haha I don't need a medal.
But I think a lot of girls don't mind - or even have a thing for - fat guys. Idk how many of us prefer small dicks though

Sc23209

Shit, I forgot the time stamp, but the sentence kinda makes it clear this was me, right?

as far as I know, the rule is "TITS or GTFO", not "cleavage or GTFO"

Those are my tits, just with a (revealing) shirt on top.
And I only posted them because people were nice.

this

you might be average if you'd lose some weight you fat fuck

Take the shirt off sugartits

I thought 5.5 was average?! I didn't know I had a tiny dick.. Fucking internet.

EEEYYYYYY! nice.

I'm married but you should go and do what you gotta do, make a guys day or make yours. Be happy and don't cruise online for guys, just rape van central and germs. lol

Yes OP! Love my bears. Nothing better.

That's average

Yeah, it was. I'm a new user (non english speaker), and I want to thank you. I deal with pretty harsh emotional stuff (girls related), and knowing that girls like you exist make me smile.

Rate my chubby small cock

Thank you for giving me hope.

Hey thanks user

t. achmed Abdul

Maybe the expression "tits or GTFO" doesn't explicitly specify that you must not cover your breasts with anything when taking the photo, but that’s how it is. You are cheating. You can't use the gaps Sup Forums phrases have in order to change the rules on your behalf. This is not your game. You're not god.

>And I only posted them because people were nice.

I don’t care. Do it well or not at all.

femanon here is a champ!

fedoras off guys, she's legit. And if there's anything this shithole site has showed us, is that if there's one, there's more! ;)

best wishes femanon. And despite the Sup Forums official tits or gtfo rule, I think you deserve a pass.

You look like me.

only if they are shaved and extremely submissive

More or less, she didn't ask anything. TITS OR GTFO stand when a girl WANT something. She proved herself with that picture.

Knowing that I made you smile makes me smile :)
You're welcome. I'm glad I brightened your day.

I agree.

Only attention seeking butt hole girls need to prove the Sup Forums way, femanon did more than was needed and gave hope.

HOPE!

sleep tight guys, like I siad, where's there's one, there's more.

Fat and tiny cock? Here i am:
Marcus S. from Germany
Kik: dbaer68
[email protected]

Did you read my last phrase?

>Do it well or not at all.

That's it.

yeah I did. No one cares.

For the first time in ever, a real girl shows interest in the mass of Sup Forums users aesthetics and you're whining because she's not a slag who will use a sharpie on her tits?

virgin.

timestamp

And to add to that, considering I bothered on this thread was for trolling, I came out surpirsed. Pleasantly.

Girl's legit and despite me not being a deprived pervert, I think it's cool that normal guys with genuine body issues can get some assurance that not all women are dicks.

Oh and for the record, a slutty friend of my wife said her one and only orgasm was from a guy with a "really thing and short penis" is just proof that you guys without a stupid joke sized beer can dick can still function normally.

The reason I'm not pursuing femanon is because I'm 1. married, 2. based and 3. don't have a small pecker lol. as much as I'd love that tight fit n feel like the old days I'm good.

Femanon will do what she wants and in that time probably make a nice guy happy.

Win win, nbow shut up bitching and get on board.

lol nice!

Thanks for your defense.
Cheered me up.

Am into fat guys with small willys kik urs 2 me at hurryupx

>Fat and tiny cock? Here i am:
>Marcus S. from Germany
>Kik: dbaer68
>[email protected]
Hattingen

Whenever I have the chance to roast someone, I do it. Unlike you, I'm not a retarded faggot who respects b posters when they have vaginas and they seem nice. If everyone did so, Sup Forums would be the most boring site on the internet. Actually, this site is fucked up because of normie cunts like yourself.

Were not all loser nerds.

Real advice. order pizza delivery from a non chain restaurant. Delivery guys tend to be fat with small dicks.

Source. I quest for fatty man flesh and this has given me the best results

Dont ask how i know that

Because it cant be real. Like a anti rainbow or zero enegy lightning

Shocked that so few of you losers are here in support of the current discussion.

I guess you'd rather all be beating it to trannies and cartoons? pathetic.

Not sure why I give so much shits right now, probably the booze speaking but maybe it's not. For once a ray of light blasts through the cluds and yet it's still met with bullshit?

Like you're not insecure about something. Like you don't wish you were liked for what you are? pfft. you're just pissed that it seems too good to be true.

My wife, who I've been with for 11 years, met when we were 16 liked me when I was young and hitting the gym, and still when I decided it's time to pack on some weight and do whatever. "soft and comfy" is my chest! never had dick issues and neither had compalints.

So despite you being unconventionally attractive, like butter bface girls. You do have a chance to be happy.

And before you start no I'm not a sjw cuck blah blah blah, I spam the same racist sexist shit you guys do on here for lols. But when shit gets real, it's time to man up and defend your anons!

Still dont believe it. You could be sucking my cock right now and id just think im dreaming tripping or dead. Or in the matrix

I love your fat pad

LOL call me a normie. Not a normie bro, just based enough to know when to nurture a seedling instead of picking it like a dumbass, barefoot corn bread eating boner.

Let's assume femanon is all bullshit, a trap, aliar etc. Don't crush hope. Not now anyway, tomorrow yeah, some oathetic pos will be begging to be broken. But just not right now.

Takle a break from yourself for a few minutes and just observe. You might lwearn something you fucking pessimist.

that's because you've endured so much of this mental poison lol. Play naive for a night, go with the flow. wake up with a boner annnd a smile. ;)

I'm real, I promise. I'm not very slutty, but I'm hoping to get more comfortable with the idea of casual sex / friendship and I really like chubby guys and smaller dicks.
Average is okay but I prefer the smaller side.

Where you from?

is it the depth of penetration or the girth that makes it uncomfy for you? genuinely curious.

Even my normal dick causes some discomfot in some positions on a normal girl, not the girth aspect but the dpth. Especially when the girl has 'the coil'. I can feel the strings of that thing and going balls deep seems to hurt my so.

The thing about fat guys is you gotta initiate. Are you in the states?

States. Not saying where though.

>I forgot the timestamp
What

Yeah, fat American guys always need someone else to initiate. The States breed that whole low self esteem thing.

true..

being the main defender of this thread I;d like to mention English guys (britfag here) even though being fat can score with better averages.

All in the talk. Not the accent.. lol, the game of talk.

Not just there, lol

What is "the coil"?

And I don't know. I think maybe there's something wrong with me but I'm too awkward to push the issue further with my doctor. Sometimes it hurts just to put a finger in there.

Sex can feel great - especially if smaller, but id rather spend more time giving head. Or just rubbing outside.

I meant the literal time. I included date and relevant sentence though.

>>Fat and tiny cock? Here i am:
>>Marcus S. from Germany
>>Kik: dbaer68
>>[email protected]
> #Hattingen

the contreceptive vaginal implant, called the coil here in the uk. not sure what else it's called?

Maybe you have an abnormally tight vag? and no man would loudly complain about getting sucked off regularly, but proper sex is important. If that can't work though maybe some pro help may be worth a try?

I saw a sex documentary one time where a girl was 'too tight' but infact it was all mental and she was anxious and that lead to the difficulty with intercourse.

I do not know you, but a normalhealthy average height women should be able to have full sex without discomfort (providing the dick isn't comically large or going in dry)

If by "into" you mean "am" then.... wait... I'm confused.

my defending, the femanon showing up and the whole lolness of the title, it has gotten confusing.

But to cut it all short, yes, some girls do like chubby guys and do like smaller dicks. Strange? yes, absolulu.

But I remain to defend cuz why the f not? lol

I got your backs boys, untill I pass out drunk and get awoken by my angry wife.

I find this hard to believe. If that's 4 inches then my dick is 10 inches. And I know for a fact my dick ain't that impressive.

Yeah, I have a lot of anxiety issues and I get tense. But I can still really enjoy sex.

And the discomfort isn't the reason I prefer chubby & small.

you can email me haha

For sure. I've been fat most of my life (though not anymore). Confidence is key, gents.

Confidence, and personality, matter more than anything to most women. Be an attractive human. An attractive body comes second... But work on that, too.

Oh, so chubby and small is the look you prefer? the fact it works a little better is just a bonus?

who are you

Love all cocks hehe

Yep.
Personality is important though.
And I want him to at least have a desire to be healthy, at least if I'm dating him. I'm still attracted to fit, but I think I'd almost rather it be a fit guy who used to be fat.