R8 my new cock

R8 my new cock

moar plox

What the fuck am i looking at here?

new? what happen to the old? :|

Post op tyranny with an internal catheter.

Used to be a vag. But I wanted a cock instead.

Why even get that thing attached is the question. Better off being dickless than having that mutant dick attached with a hose poking out the top.

I mean is that, is that a penis i don't, i what?

timestamp or gtfo mentally ill faggot

Store bought. I think they went for XL.

did you get to choose the size?

does that thing consist of erectile tissue?

Is...is that a baby's arm coming out of her vagina?

ITS NO COCK IF YOU DONT HAVE AND NEVER HAD BALLS

>deliberately turning yourself into a flesh-golem

That's what I want to know. How the fuck did a Dr ok a dong this massive?

they're just undescended bruh

Nope. A E S T H E T I C S

Disgusting.

How do I meet someone with such a clit?
That doesn't resemble a penis at all. You done goofed.

What the fuck how do you use it? Do you like pump it up to get erect?

I don't know what you're talking about. You can't tell a difference between mine and a real one.

Fucking D E G E N E R A T E

Yes. It has small airbags running down the length of the shaft I inflate for a hard on.

chance, my first gf had very tiny clit. next had much bigger

OP is a biggo "dicko" freak

>inb4 OP pops his dick

You're right. I was looking for post OP vagina pictures and stumbled across this. Laughed my ass off and thought I should share. Admitted faggotry.

baby dick clit
I hate pedo's and gays, but love vag. I'm so confused right now.

That's a hermaphrodite if i ever saw one :P

How many steroids did you take to make THAT happen?

an FTM post op cock

So your into chicks?

The Jewish machinery works to perfection!

Yea. I have a gf.

what good then?

>Jewish
I dunno, man. The Nazis were the ones into Alchemy. Some poor child lost their arm for that.

You can see the cut on the thigh where they pulled of the flesh to manufacture that behemoth.

>tfw Al died purely because this man was clearly only a brain in a jar and missed the fucking joke

would any girls fuck this?

That's not a cock OP, that's an inside-Out Vagina.

Hairy helmet

...why is the "circumcision" so fucking uneven? Jesus Christ, they can graft something like this, but not center a curve?

No, because I'm not a dyke.

I wonder why she didn't opt to do the controversial yet risky but less horrifying penis transplant; take a dead man's penis and attach to oneself.
Perhaps because the lack of urethra length and penis pipes?

>less horrifying
user, you've been here for too long.

I've seen this picture before

Fun fact. I have been able to convince every single tranny I have met that they are the gender based on the genitals they were born with. In less then 5 minutes.

So yes it is what you all expected all along. They're just really confused and convinced themselves they were the other gender. You can easily convince them they're the gender they don't think they are. Their reasons for why they think they're the gender opposite for what they were born with have no factual basis whatsoever and it's very easy to destroy any argument they have for thinking they're the other gender.

That's why i'm so sad when I see threads like this. If I had a talk with you for five minutes OP you wouldn't have gotten this operation and would have stopped this tranny nonsense and gone back to living a regular life.

It's a damn shame.

Fairly confident those are 1) more expensive and 2) reserved people who lost their penis.

Repost. Timestamp or GTFO.

Do you have any pictures of before and after? Like your face, body, whatever.

That's not even my photo.

You will never truly be a man.
XX-XY your DNA does not lie.

worst post of the thread

>debating feelings with facts
>implying this works with consistently positive results
user pls.

to make it more clear. Y or no Y

Looks like a jew sniffing for pennies down the back of the couch..

poor child?... There is no Jewish child, there is no Jewish grandfather .. the Jew is the Jew

You do know that people lie right? I'd say anything to get some arrogant beta to leave me the fuck alone. And my dick is even OEM.

Nice, you look like me when l'm in alpha half chub mode and it still hangs.. but OP, where is your mushroom tip?

So what are your glorious arguments?

You're also unable to pump your own blood as a fetus. Does that mean that a pulse is a social construct to be surgically altered on a whim as well?

With Fhurer this did not happen ..

What in the fuck?

what do you mean?? wasn't that the purpose in turning yourself into a man to fuck girls?

But you still dont have one. You have a meat dildo.

How could someone want to have something so disgusting.Did these people ever saw real dick?

wtf, how many trannys have you talked to? have you just stumbled across them or do you seek them out?

So you were a woman, now you have a dick, and want men to fuck you?

Well you are in the right place. I'm sure there are faggots around here who are into it

So why mutilate yourself when you could just buy a realalistic strap on.

the more i look the worse it gets.

she woudnt have sexual nerves in it anyway

its not a circumcision you retarded fuckwit,

Id love some man tits like that

As in, I wouldn't let a chick who mutilated her crotch fuck me because no matter how many times they claim they're dudes, they're just females with a piece of their leg skin attached to their crotch.

Mental illness untreated.

not even that honestly, i doubt it has any way of getting hard. more like an expensive way to take a piss standing up

IT HAS HAIR ON THE TIP OH GOD

THIS IS AN ABOMINATION FUCKING KILL YOURSELF AND THE "SURGEON" WHO WAS CAPABLE OF DOING SUCH ATROCITY FOR MONEY

kek

What is this and how do we stop it?

That's why I put it in quotations, genius. Context. Learn it. It's not that, but it's designed to look like a circumcised dick, and the line is way fucking off from what it should be.

how do you have tube in your bladder or soething ahhhh what tehe fuck are you and why doesn't your dick have a tip?? WHERE IS THE TIP OF YOUR DICK??? WHAT THE FUCK

Holy fucking shit!

did Jimmy Dean make your dick?

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!!! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!!! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!!

>Fun fact.

If only everybody was as cool as you, user.

what are your arguments?

Reminds me of when I worked in a sausage factory and we had to throw away the rejects.

Had kik chat with a dude a while back who was MTF but literally still had a vagina, give me 5 and will find his/her name

no it doesnt

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE TIP OF YOUR DICK op?

>dude
>had a vagina
KILL YOURSELF

why doesn't its dick have a tip though?

5p1d3rman

>left leg
>Dante'sInfernoOpening.mp4

spoodermoon doon beloon huur