So.. where do you cum when you masturbate?

So.. where do you cum when you masturbate?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrograde_ejaculation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 290 lonely teenage spergs saying "in my gf's mouth lol", "up my slut whore wife's ass", etc

yeah.. but besides that, do you shoot wild?

Into my bladder, like coitus saxonicus, I call it masturbatus saxonicus

Either directly into the toilet or sometimes into a shot glass if I feel like drinking it.

I usually masturbate when I need to shower so it's more convenient. I shower every morning so I usually Jack off into my underwear while in bed and that way it just goes straight into the laundry bin with the rest of my clothes. No clean up since I'm heading to the shower anyway

in your mom lol XD

get underneath her and powerfuck that pussy

I have a large foreskin, I can pinch it and all my ejaculate stays inside it. I then go to the toilet, put it in and wash my dick

holy triple dub get moly

sauce me boss

holy dub triple dub get moly moly

In my hand because thats the best way

Sock or on myself..

who's the girl?

into my own eyes

pro tip

i fold toilet papper in to a little sheet and cum on it

no mess

no cleaning

reliable

I cum on my stomach almost every time since im too lazy to walk to the toilet mid fap

my cumshot travels the distance of 45 thousand miles so wherever it lands, it's there problem now, l just shoot towards the window.

>toilet papper
>papper
Stop fapping, user.

on the back of my nonjerking hand. easy cleanup

I never cum a lot since i jerk so often. So no clean up needed

Use it wisely, young Padawan

To answer the question I cum wherever it lands or in my hand. Its a freestyle jerk haha

What the fuck is the godamn sauce???

SO CLOSE

im curious too user love that thickness

thats like pretty unhealthy buddy

Guys fuck OP, let's roll for quints

this

i used to cum on my belly for years then i guess probably when i started growing hair there it made me break out with pimples or whatever and i would get questions when id go swimming with my friends so i started fapping into tissue paper but then my garbage bin in my room was always full of tissue paper, so now i jizz into a towel

When I'm close to cumming, I squeeze my legs together so I still feel the orgasm, but nothing comes out

Are you me?

i have a cum rag
>dat chlorine smell

preetty unhealthy

I never sit down with the thought I'm gonna jerk off now. I jerk off whenever I feel the need, it's spontanious. I always cum on myself and then I walk towards whatever I can find with my pants on my ankles to whipe my dick off. I live in an apartment where a lot of people can look through my window. I always laugh about the thought that all those people see me walking like a retard withmy dick in my hand and my pants on my ankles, must look pathetic and sad.

In my underwear then I just tuck my dick away and play video games after few weeks when it's too smelly I throw then in the washer

I thought i was the only one doing this...

I call bullshit on this. That's nearly two orbits. If you come that hard, it would achieve escape velocity and never hit the ground.

I think everyone with a foreskin does this regardless of size. It's a trick you learn on your own

Ikr???

Sauce

I always wonder how bad for me it could be, but I've been doing it for years with no noticable downside

Toilet or trash can. this guy's anus.

Usually in a clean sock or put some paper sheets on the floor and fap on those so the floor doesnt get sticky. I somehow gain more pleasure from masturbating while standing. If anybody has some explanation im all ears

Normally I pinch my foreskin closed as I cum and deposits the cum in the toilet or. tissue afterwards. occasionally I just shoot everywhere and clean up after as the occasional treat.

also enjoy cumming on my wife's butt and breasts when we masterbate together.

In a trash can. No cleanup required.

On my belly.
Use underwear waistband as a Zamboni.

on my fucking chair

usually inside my daughter's cunt.

been doing this since I was like 14, 12 years. Why people do all this shit like cumming on their clothes or other shit where you have to clean up is beyond me.

Toilet sink, clean it while I wash my hands.
If it's too good, I cum on my hand and then go clean it

Same

eat it*

wtf... just say you were sneezing lol who cares, why cum into a towel that you would use on yourself... even if it gets washed that's fucking disgusting. Please use towels appropriately

Thanks science fag, now l know the feat of which l have achieved, once it's out the window... it's gone yo

stop being such a princess

flush the tissue down the toilet?

gross

so thankful for my circumcision

my bellybutton, then I wipe it off like a normal human being

Table, hand, my mouth, shotglass, by belly...a lot of places...

I just cum on myself. Whatever's on my crotch region I just leave there to dry. If it flies on my chest or leg I wipe that off.

Please ue your towel appropriately thank you. Nobody likes to use a towel with your crusty dried semen on it... oneday you may accidentally use the towel again, think about how many towels you have done it in. Use a tissue

Toilete paper or a sock occasionally.

wtf

Wtf why don't you just fuck, your gonna jizz on her anyway?

I'm married, so I ALWAYS cum down my wife's throat. If she isn't in the mood or gives me shit, she gets a beating. And then I cum in her mouth again just to prove the point.

On my face or in my mouth

aim for her eyes next time.. l always aim for the eyes

enough said

I kinda press my foreskin together between my thumb and the side of my index finger to form a cumbag as i call it, then i go to the toilet and release the pressure - clean and simple.

Sadly nothing for y'all cutfags

wheres that picture from?

i wash the towels princess

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrograde_ejaculation

In a tissue, like a normal piece of shit.

l will make you my princess and clean you off with a towel afterwards, gonna be shit all over the place when l'm done

Fucking gross. The washing machine doesn't fucking neutralize the cum it just washes it off so if there's a lot of laundry inside of it it will spread it around, it's bound to leave cum on your stuff YOU FUCKING SPERG

On the floor!!

Hey femanons do you ever have a second Rush? Like you're all cleaned up and then you stand up and it just comes out of nowhere and drips down your legs or ruins your undies?

i usually print out a photo of a hot girl and do a little cum tribute. either that or place plastic wrap over my tablets screen on cum on a girl photo

Wow u nag just like a woman.

on your moms face

cumming on a picture of another dudes dick tributing a girl? wtf

When I cum, I tend to stay hard, so I can't really get away with this.

Here

>Implying you wouldn't

I like to go balls deep In to a tube sock and just impregnate it.

Chekdem

I shoot directly into my trashcan. Why doesn't anyone do this?

What. the. fuck. So happy l was circumsized and don't have a loose turtleneck when l'm flaccid lol, still got that 6 inch flaccid monstercock with my tip hangin out, woman love it, l feel sorry for you guys

Lol someone's triggered

Only old fucks brag about their flaccid dicks since they can't get it up

triggered that l am completely satisfied with my dick?

In my gfs panties, usually the previous days.

I jerk off in condoms or socks

l'm 6 inches flaccid it gets the shock value out of girls even more. l'm young too, you fucking jelly HAHAH

Pretty gay to feel the need to share this fact

Yeah right little dick... Here's my uncut cock... My turtle neck makes pussies cum in seconds... Let see u fag

Just stating it for the femanons out there, they're out there... they're out there.