What did he mean by this?

>it's a vito is a fag episode

MY BITCH MY HOE
MY HOE MY BITCH
MY HOE MY HOE

Rap music explained in 5 seconds.

Fuckin rat.

what happened

>its a meadow willfully disregards the fact her father is a murdering stealing criminal and pretends to be discriminated against episode

Literally one of the greatest scenes in kino history.

How fucking dark (literally) is this show from S5 onwards compared to early seasons? From vivid colors and Miami Vice shirts to all those black leather jackets, dark, shadowy rooms with silhouettes and depressive surroundings? Such an amazing visual device to show us the decay and the fall of "this thing of ours". The scene with Butch getting lost in Chinatown is still a G.O.A.T. television metaphor.

Even Vito's hits were gay.

This system's got no balls!

Measures were taken...

...in the end, Louis clapped him in irons.

Jesus that fucking gun model is horrible. I always remember this scene for how bad it looked.

But Vit is a come-from-behidn kind of guy.

TAKE OUT THE ENTIRE FUCKIN FAMILY?!?!

Ralph slept with Ginny?

He's a come from behind type of guy.

>Good morning, actress Anna Kendrick

what did he mean by this?

>that Jackie Jr snow flop

kinographie

Satanic Black Magic. Sick shit!

He wants to fuck her?

strawpoll.me/10665251

Jimmy flipped hard. When you look back he was blatantly name dropping in almost every convo he had with the guys throughout S1

Was there any doubt?

You sayin we had relations?

Rewatching S1 at the moment. Seeing Ton' have dinner with Jimmy and Ray Curto as some of his most trusted guys just makes me uncomfortable, man. Maybe I'm just a bitch, but I could never live like Tony, literally always being worried about one of your best friends becoming a witness, and whether you're going to die in prison or a shooting. Too much stress imo. If Tony was real I'm quite sure he would've died of a heart attack just like JG, if he survived Holstens that night.

TONY SOPRANO'S MOTHER'S FUNERAL IS TODAY. YA WANT ME TO WEAR A WIRE?

Kek. It always also made me kek that no one ever discovered his treachery, and at his funeral they're all saying what a stand up guy he was. When he was really on a friendly, nickname basis with some of the agents, like "Say hello to Ike and the guys for me!"

better webm

My pizza never-a hurt-a nobody

>I'm quite sure he would've died of a heart attack just like JG, if he survived Holstens that night.
Certainly a possibility, that's why the "Tony dead" camp is literally the dumbest and isnanely narrow-minded.

This was never in the show.

Some kid with chinky eyes named Moltesanti?

Pottery?