I'm sick and tired off all the racist relationships going on out there

I'm sick and tired off all the racist relationships going on out there.

How else can you explain that most white people get into a relationship with other white people, while there are clearly beautiful black people who want to get in a relationship with a white person.

Do you really think you have the right to turn someone down just because of the skin color. It sickens me. They should tax people who are not in a multicultural relationship, so they get punished for their racism and hate.

black girls are ugly 90% of the time.

Troll?

That is racism. You have to learn to love black girls, just like you learn to love coffee or beer. You shortsighted cis male.

nope, dont like the way they look. thats just sexual preference

It matters not what justifications be said, what angles are aimed or what laws are practiced. There is simply too many people on this planet with too many opinions and beliefs. So long as man is the dominate species, it will be as it is. Social media gives false ideals about worth, value and effort but the world is set in stone, races will argue, beliefs will change and people will murder for petty retarded things.

You are right
Go live your morally righteous life wherever you may please and I'll keep wallowing in my bigotism and ignorance

growing up I never really paid any attention to color, I based it on who you were as a person. If you are gonna be faggot and a shithead I hated you, if you were cool as fuck I don't give a shit what you look like.

i agree, however i find black girls sexually unattractive

DIE NIGGERS DIE DIE NIGGERS DIE DIE NIGGERS DIE DIE NIGGERS DIE DIE NIGGERS DIE DIE NIGGERS DIE DIE NIGGERS DIE DIE NIGGERS DIE DIE NIGGERS DIE DIE NIGGERS DIE DIE NIGGERS DIE DIE NIGGERS DIE DIE NIGGERS DIE DIE NIGGERS DIE

And that is totally cool preference isn't racist, you can't control your likes or dislikes.

i agree

i mean if someone found me a fucking hot nigger girl, id be down. but not met/seen any as of yet

Wow. What a racist. Not finding them attractive because they're black.

If you find a hot Indian girl fuck it
These are top quality stuff

>do you have the right to personal preference?

So im racist because i dated a white girl......fucking dumb

real racism is "ok so asian girl down time to find a black person to check that off my list."

how is it racist? its just a preference........

yes.

If you can't see why not liking people because they are a certain race is racist, then you are lost.

Not going to date a black woman because of safety concerns.

Black women are leading in HIV infections.

Never had this issue, my first kiss was a black guy and the first guy I gave a bj to was black. I dated one once but he was kind of crazy. I'd happily make caramel babies.

die. just die, you cunt.

im not attracted to fat women, that doesnt mean im gonna go round lynching them!

kys
Go suck black monkey dick and get aids

Celebrating diversity means defending and maintaining diversity.
If everyone bred with everyone, in a few generations there would be uniformity and sameness.
I love diversity. That's why race-mixing is wrong.

Not being attracted to fat woman makes you a weightist.

>If everyone bred with everyone, in a few generations there would be uniformity and sameness.
lol, no.

Proud weightest reporting in. Anti-land whale brigade.

What truly disgusts me is that racist white supremacist conservatives like yourself actually delude yourselves to believe this is what liberalism really is. There's no such thing as "black supremacism," "female supremacism," etc. Jews are not out to rule the world, transgender folk do not go around calling people "cis scum," fat people do not go around calling skinny people mean names. These things do happen in isolated cases, but people like you blow those cases out of proportion to fabricate reactionary social movements that don't actually exist or have any power, just so you can feel more justified in your own.

correct.

Negros are subhumans.

Not liking certain features isn't racist. I fail to see the racism.

it's because of suppressed Oedipal lust for our parents, who tend to share our features

>Do you really think you have the right to turn someone down just because of the skin color.
Do you know where the fuck you are?
Most people on here would jump at the chance of a girlfriend; fuck their race.

If you can't see why not liking certain people because they are a certain race makes you racist, you are helpless. I just can't even

I agree with OP. I sexually Identify as the Gorn, and I can't get anyone to date me. Probably just facist Bigotry.

Pic related: I had myself surgically altered to look something like this

I never thought of myself as a white supremacist, but apparently anybody who dislikes being called racist is one.

Then give me your address and I'll come and fuck you in the ass OP.

If you don't let me, you're racist, sexist, ableist, misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic, and you need to check your privilege.

I'll pick up some astroglide on the way over.

>bait

Do you give all the white dudes you meet this speech?
If so, why are you surprised that they won't date you?
Personally I wouldn't want to date a person who could and would classify me as a racist based on their own emotions.
People get into relationships because they are attracted to each other, if they happen to be two white people, why is that racist?
Are black couples racist as well or is racism only a thing white people can do in your mind?

You just strengthened my point. Another example of blowing isolated edge cases of liberal extremism out of proportion to fabricate a greater liberal extremist threat that doesn't actually exist in any organized way, all to justify continuing to give institutionalized conservative extremism free reign.

Nice parrot, by the way.

Black Life Matters

I think if you interpret anonymous trolls on Sup Forums as institutionalized conservative extremism, you're blowing isolated edge cases out of proportion to fabricate a greater extremist threat that doesn't actually exist in any organized way.

kill yourself nigger bait

Nice bait.

I don't. I believe institutionalized conservative extremism exists and is a serious problem, but Sup Forums is an effect, not a cause.