Who else is ready for Trump's impeachment? This gon be gud

Who else is ready for Trump's impeachment? This gon be gud.

oh yeah, can't wait. the rats are already beginning to desert this sinking ship

I am ready. I have a year's supply of popcorn and I'm good to go.

When do you think russia will release the tape of him getting pissed on by a prostitute? 19th? 21st? Or possibly right as he is taking the oath of office? Wouldnt that be something

it's really working out better than could have been expected. so fun. the trumpeters are getting upset too.

>mfw

Really, this is all I'm going to do for the next four years. Nothing else I really can do, so I might as well relax and enjoy the show.

he fell for it lolololoololoololol

Four years of listening to liberals whine and whine and whine some more.

it'll come out. i can't wait.

the sjw's are stronger than ever now

CTR is still a thing?

>Who else is ready for Trump's impeachment? This gon be gud.

you ameritards voted him, you ameritards shall obey to him.

it's the "Democracy" thing you always talk about, fagets.

Keep lying to yourselves. What's next when that don't happen?
>all aboard the constant denial train woot woot!

LOL

it came out that the golden showers were fake yo, still funny though

Samefaggin' cunt

Imagine what President Pence could do with a GOP House and Senate.

If only we were more like Europe, where an overwatch-esque council of people whose names no one remembers, who were elected only by the previous council seat-holders and not by any form of populous opinion, ruled over us. Then they could tax us to death with regulations, give us warm and fuzzies like "free travel zones" and open our borders to 4 million military-aged single middle-eastern men with no/low skillsets when we didn't ask for it. That'd be so much more progressive and democratic.

democrat != sjw

They are an extreme just like the "alt-right" and represent the worst of people who's values lean toward the left

Donald Trump is not fit to be president and only the most cucked support him

>liberal
>calling others a cuck
Lol.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... wait a minute, wait a minute... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! Good luck with President Pence you dumb fucks.

compared to the last 8 years of conservatives whine and bitch?

I suppose you wouldn't have noticed considering how you were, what, 4 years old when Obama first got elected?

So who are the Democrats who oppose sanctuary cities, gay marriage, BLM, tranny rights, and all the other shitty SJW obsessions?

you tried

>How to impeach a President"
>Step 1: Control the House

well fuck

pence would have even less of a mandate than trump does. no one voted for him.

double doubles
I'm beginning to think Trump's win will be the best thing for democracy in ages, as the GOP House and Senate will take back the initiative for the legislature and drive a stake through the heart of the imperial executive. When Obama ruled by fiat, the libtard press cheered. Now we might get a little traction for taking on the exec branch.

me

i don't oppose any of it, i just couldn't care less about any of those issues. gay can marry now, so fine. who cares either way? why would you care?

What do you think "no mandate" means when you control both legislatures and the white house? That they won't try to enact policies they want out of fear of you saying that?

it means not winning the popular vote and having an almost permanent stamp of illigitmacy hanging over your presidency from the beginning. it means the lowest approval rating of any new president. it maens much worse than what W had to go through until 9-11 united people behind him. it means struggle.

The alt right doesn't exist. It's a democrat-forced label to desperately try to divide their highly-unified opposition.

It won't work. You guys learned nothing and keep doubling down on the same old shit that lost you the election. Far-left SJW retards are radicalizing further and normie democrats are turning centrist because of it. Even better, it's pushing Gen Z to the conservative side at a shocking rate... most of which will be voting age by 2020.

I'll be amazed if your party wins control of anything in the next 20 years. You guys basically tripped at the finish line and now you're throwing a screaming temper tantrum on the ground. It's glorious.

what exactl7y do you suppose will be the result of that?

Worth.

sure it does. the alt right just expanded too quickly, got too much press. now people who joined it are realizing what it really is (white genocide nonsense) and they're fleeing it. it will shrink than get back to the "normal" size it was before trump.

>He believes the alt right is a real thing

pipe dreams of the alt right. it's what closet faggots really want to believe. not a shred of evidence for any of it though.

Butthurt crying liberals detected.

>conservatives whine and bitch
So much THIS.

Republicans have been the biggest whiners and bitches for the past 50+ years. Well, when they weren't sucking off Reagan, or a Bush, that is.
>muh commies
>muh middle class
>muh homos
>muh desegregation
>muh separation of church and state
>muh immigrants (legal or otherwise)
>muh gubbments
>muh freedoms
>muh guns
>muh terrorists
>muh bibles
>muh conspiracies
>muh bombs
>muh war heroes
>muh catholics
>muh drug war
>muh flag
>muh liberals
>muh taxes
>muh womens leavin' the kitchun
>muh prayer in school

who cares about clinton? she's old news fag.

Your fucking retarded. Trump has done more good for the country before he has been sworn in then obama has done his entire term. stop listening to the media and think for yourself dumass.

aaaaw your post is cute

>where an overwatch-esque council of people whose names no one remembers

Well if you are a person who matters you would remember their names. You don't even know is on your local council so please refrain from silly little outbursts when there are adults in the room

>who were elected only by the previous council seat-holders and not by any form of populous opinion

What are the European Parlimentary Elections, through which, for example Mr. Farrage of great britain was voted in as a member of the european parliment?

>Then they could tax us to death with regulations

I do not think you know what the words tax or regulations mean

>give us warm and fuzzies like "free travel zones"

Free travel zones is incredibly useful. Out of all the bureaucratic nightmares that the EU generates, free travel zones is your worst example? Christ. Are you even allowed on planes unsupervised?

>open our borders to 4 million military-aged single middle-eastern men

1,3 million men women and children but alright. Why let hyperbole get in the way of abstaining from basic human compassion and understanding? I am sure all 1.3 million syrian refugees are all in your neighbourhood raping your jobs and stealing your children. Who am I to judge.

>That'd be so much more progressive and democratic

Yes. Progress and democracy are things we should avoid at all cost. All hail Trump

You're right.
The last three Italian governments are unelected guys.

Also, the previous three governments were "former" communists guys.

And before them there was Berlusconi, aka "the Italian Trump": almost everyone hated him (actually only SJWs and communists), but he did lots of good things - he was also the only one in 70+ years to lower taxation and invest against unemployment.

like what exactly? you're either dumb or a putin troll

You might wanna check your spelling before even thinking about referring to others as "dumasses" (sic)

he doesn't understand logic, why bother? I hope he gets exactly what he wants; then he'll see his rights as a flaming faggot dissipated to levels he didn't think possible.

>control of house
>control of senate
>control of executive branch
>control of scotus
>trump approval shooting up since election
>more black, Hispanic, and other minority voters than any republican candidate
>gen z is the most conservative generation since WWII

Yup, pipe dreams.

>stop listening to the media and think for yourself dumass.
this

half the republicans hate trump dummy. mccain himself handed over the new piss dossier.

you're dumb

>gen z is the most conservative generation since WWII

got some proof of that 'tard?

they're all bernie bros from what i can see. which explains why clinton didn't get their vote. she wasn't liberal enough.

>control of house
>control of senate
>control of executive branch
>control of scotus
>not seeing why this has historically been very bad for america

How did he bring back jobs alreday

Itll be exactly the same as the time bush were president. I havent heard the amount of bitching and complaining since... Well, now... Worse part is, social media were barely a thing back then.
The only trainwreck is the content of social media, and I will enjoy every fucking minute of it

YOU'RE A FUCKING DISGRACE KEK

Checked

go back to twitter, Donald.

Yea he won
You RIP'd America
>clapclapclapclapclapclapclap
Good job fam

Fuck You OP. My GF died in a train explosion.

Citing McCain. The biggest hack politician that exists. Try again paid propaganda shill.

Are you being unironically retarded?

>rest in peace'd america
hm.

Translation: they killed America
Whats hard about that?

I'm just glad the Hildebeast won't be picking any supremes.

doesn't matter. the point it, half of the republicans hate him. and all the democracts. and more than 75% of the american people.

Trump will be prezzy soon. America is already becoming better. This train is still gaining speed. 8 years and more of prosperity incoming.

Godspeed anons

>new piss dossier

Oh yeah, that one that's so shamefully false that media outlets are tripping over themselves to pass blame to each other?

Only McCain or Graham would be such faggots. The rest are mature enough to unite the party.

Of course you know that. You're just s beaten, broken loser who's desperately clinging to whatever shred of hope you have. We've seen quite the combo...

>he won't win the primaries because everyone hates him
>Hillary will win in a landslide, everyone hates him, look at these polls
>lets recount, I bet he cheated
>faithless electors will stop him
>congress will refuse to certify the votes
>we'll impeach him immediately he won't be able to pass anything, he'll get blocked by other republicans
>he won't get reelected

Does this seem about right? Did I miss anything?

Sup Forums sure is Reddit lately

Dubs of fail

stopping military-industrial complex will be quite a hard job (and even more will be stopping Jews jaws), but he's totally the right guy to swear allegiance to.

Lol you are pulling numbers out of your crusty asshole buddy. Half of Republicans don't hate him, and even if they do they do not matter. 75% of the American people do not hate Trump. I'd say that a majority of people like Trump or are open to seeing what he will do. You do realize 3 million illegal immigrants voted for Hillary Clinton right?

checked

The world is in very bad danger of ending, everyone is talking about it because this time next year we could verywell all be dead.

You hit the nail :D but i hope he can recover and especially hit the Obama style presidential qualities when he gets warm in the saddle.

He would really rise in my eyes if he could handle CNN without resorting to 3 year old behaviour.

Repubs like McCain, are the reason we voted for Trump. Fuck McCain and fuck you user.

Fuck you. The last financial crisis was great for property developers such as Trump to profit from the financial ruin of others. Besides, the financial sector was bailed out so noone important had to suffer, only fucking poor people not making more than 100k a years and noone cares about those nigger shitstains.

Like science denying bible thumpers are any better?

i never said any of those things 'tard. it's not just one person.

i'm happy the way things turned out. trump was the best of the republicans and without a mandate he's crippled. he tweets like a 4 year old every time somebody says something.

clinton sucked too. so did bernie. there were no good ones this time at all.

one of them without a mandate was the best case scenario. clinton would have had a clear floor for her shit.

i think it's hilarious.

meanwhile at op's house...

Go away TJ

Yeah I doubt he'll be impeached. Why would you want him to fail? He's going to do for US what Hitler did for Germany. If you're American you have nothing to fear from the man.

Kill yourself, Liberal.

Any nude of her?

sorry wrong post cited

new levels of cringe

satin plx
is srs

Dubs speak the truth.
keep it up guis.

The fuck? Speaking as a yuropoor, you must be fucking delirious, liberals are cleeeaaarly the bitchiest crybabies in possibly the entirity of the world!
Although, at least halv of the republican masses are ignorant af and probably not fit too vote

you're still dumb enuogh to think you can speak for the masses of retards who voted for trump. that means you indeed are a trumps supporter.

unfortunately there's no unifying idiocy that led to trump president.

Did Obama cancel your English class?

Sup Forums is the new king of counterculture, Sup Forums officially irrelevant and BTFO

thank god the DNC e-mails were realeased so Bernie Sander's followers would abandon Hillary in droves

What a fortuitous turn of events for all concerned

kek

Just because hes against Christianity and correct doesn't make him TJ