I have a massive foot fetish

I have a massive foot fetish
Some girl told me I could pay her 40 to lick her feet and jerk off.
Should I do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no you should kill yourself because foot fags need to die

Pics of her feet OP?

Don't have any on hand. Just need to know if I should or not

How did this come about

Don't sound good. I'd get more out of it. Record that shit and cum on her feet. Then it's worth $40

She's a close friend and we got talking about fetishes and stuff. She needs rent money so I asked her as a joke but she said yes. What do?

Well ask for a bit more you gotta negotiate in your interest

pic of girl?

/thread

Do not do it it doesnt work in long term, only for a short while. You will regret it

Do it and post pics op

Do you like this vid op? youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY

Do it. You will cum buckets. That's worth every penny.

Do it OP

Fellow footfag here. I'm going to marry a beautiful girl which is perfect for me. There's only one ugly thing on her body. Guess which.

>I have a massive foot fetish

-'- [biohazard emoji] I'm Just A Young abnormal Freaky Piss-Drinking Shit-Eating Feet Sucking || 24 year old || Gay Faggot [toilet emoji] Toilet [toilet emoji] Boy from [sun emoji] Temple, Texas [sun emoji] Trying Too Make It ! # Tha Male Body Is Art [okay hand emoji] #I Love Phalluses # I wanna fuuuck every man in tha [world emoji] | #Team Raw &' Uncut [pentagram emoji (9x)] [biohazard emoji]# Team Hail [neptune emoji]Satan[neptune emoji] | Perversion | More Satan, I Love Sin Blasphemy, Hate, Evil, Dark, Demons [goat emoji] I'm a Satanic Nigger Faggot [pentagram emoji (10x) # Heil Hitler 卐卐卐卐| # I am a Shit Eating Nigger Faggot Pig| # Team Paper Thin Gay Nigger Boy | Annorexia Is Beautiful [diamond emoji] # FUUUCK Your Feelings... [middle finger emoji (x4)] [pointing right emoji] NO FEMALES ALLOWED! NO PROFILES WITHOUT AN ACTUAL PICTURE OF YOURSELF BEYOND THIS POINT DON'T INVITE ME TO CHURCH I'LL STAB YOU WITH A GODDAMN CRUICIFIX! &' DON'T PISS ME OFF! I LOVE TO GET FUUUCKED in my asshole of course FIST FUUUCK ME PLEASE SIR #100%PowerBottom #Filthy #Disgusting #Lewd #Nigger

Idk man sounds like a perfect opportunity to black mail someone if your gonna do it , do it in a controlled invierment and try to ask for more