Alright you sick fucks, let's start a thread of "pictures you shouldn't share" that you saved from other people

Alright you sick fucks, let's start a thread of "pictures you shouldn't share" that you saved from other people

Friend's wife

Bump

More?

Nice nips

Bro's gf

I always hope to see my wife shared in these threads

Same

Hope also that my wife gets reposted

I know - it's like it'd be an honor or something!

My eagerness of thise things grew to addiction and then to panic attacks when I see her posted. Good luck getting over it when you realise how much time it consumes.

The analog light means the controller is in analog mode. You can use the analog sticks, and how hard you press buttons can be translated to the game.

For example, if you barely press X, and you are playing a driving game, the game will allow you to drive slow, not all out. If you press the X button all the way down, it will go all out.

When the analog light is off, the controller is in digital mode, which means the buttons are on or off, there is no in-between. For example, if you are playing the same driving game, and you barely press X, you are full throttle, the same as if you had the button pressed all the way down.
Most games require analog to be on, some games require it to be off. If a game doesn't work, press the analog button and see if that works. Most of the time it will, and most of the time, the analog light needs to be on or the game will not work.

Just for reference, all current DualShock 3 controllers (PS3 controllers) are analog. They do not have digital built in, the reason you don't see the analog light. parkingmurdoch

Moar

If you want your whore to get reposted, then post her.

lol

more!

There were quite a few of her posted, but they were a weird combination of blurred face and not blurred face.

So all I gotta do is get trips?

More

More???

Non blurred