Where's the video?

Where's the video?

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4
bestgore.com/extreme-body-mods/guy-slice-wrist-blood-all-over-place/
youtube.com/watch?v=SFY2drJHwP0
vjunky.com/12-year-old-girl-hangs-live-camera/
miscopy.com/3610/bestgore/12-year-old-kaitlyn-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/
sickoo.com/videos/566/young-american-girl-commits-suicide-and-streams-it-live/
is.Sup
u.nya.is/zakbpp.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=ItD5S0BSh_4
vid.me/kcpk
rbfi.io/dl.php?key=/JxG7/yolo-14831372513653875561--20161231063551-yolo-14831372513653875561--20161231063551.mp4
thegutta.com/2017/01/disturbing-12-year-old-girl-live-streams-suicide-boy-can-hear-mom-calling-end-raw-video/
vid.me/YQfB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4

I miss her

katelyn i need you

bestgore.com/extreme-body-mods/guy-slice-wrist-blood-all-over-place/

check'd
I need her too

if dubs i need her, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=SFY2drJHwP0

yep

I found this, can't really see shit tho
vjunky.com/12-year-old-girl-hangs-live-camera/

miscopy.com/3610/bestgore/12-year-old-kaitlyn-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/

The video you're welcome. I give it a 4/10. She could have had better lighting, and used a better camera. If you're going to fucking off yourself and film it, get it fucking right. At least she's not around anymore to dumb up the world of Telecommunications any more.

fuck, I've seen all of her streams, I always cry watching her musicals
I wish she wasn't dead

Im currently in the process of adding music to her video: Hanging around this town by the Counting Crows. I will upload it shortly and you fuckers better like that shit.

It's the last fucking mistake she'll ever make

I watched it yesterday.

I wish it kept filing until she was found to see the reaction of her family.

kek

dollys fire must continue to burn bright
throughout cyberspace.

it's what she would have wanted.

>Hanging
pls no. stop.

I think the last thing she really wanted was for her neck to of snapped

she just wanted to be famous. mission accomplished

It's shit anyway. You can't see anything, just a kid sobbing and then swinging back and forth. Big fucking deal.

Terrible quality

i watched yesterday on sickoo:

sickoo.com/videos/566/young-american-girl-commits-suicide-and-streams-it-live/

yeah i'm gettin g jaded now
i still cried over her several times yesterday
but i'm distancing myself
probably because i'm not doing anything about it so what's the point
i had hopes these threads here and on 8 would lead to some action
but i suspect the dedicated fags have isolated themselves inside a discord
this is how all collective actions die
tuvalu, forgotten languages, all those "raids" just die when the fags think it's smart to isolate themselves from the wider channers community

geez
katelyn could give birth to a foundation to help people like her and her siblings

is.Sup Forums.org/b/1484252074363.webm
and
u.nya.is/zakbpp.mp4

clearly you can't appreciate the aesthetic of dollys work..

the light of day as a backdrop fading into nothingness... she gave a wonderful finale!

I would say that was a tough wank...but i would be lying.

You're some man my friend god bless ya

youtube.com/watch?v=ItD5S0BSh_4

ENJOY Sup ForumsROS.

>oh look it's this thread again.
>i guess we're not done being edgy little faggots and laughing about some girl's suicide.

Daily reminder that depressed people are mentally weak and unable to process with emotions literally everyone else deals with just fine. Killing yourself means you are so weak you dont even have the mental strength to do the easiest thing in the world which is living..

Only people weaker than the ones that kill themselves are the suicidal ones that are literally too weak to go through with it.

>Forgetting where you are when it matters
>Being this much of a newfag

That's fucking beautiful, man. 10/10.

Very nice.

I'm waiting...

CHJ loved it.

ssristories.com

>i'm 6 and i know to do human mind stuff

i.e. i am fed up with people dying from being under SSRI or spree shooters being under them (all spree shooters were under SSRI)

>when it matters
>implying it ever matters

It was removed. Fucking faggots at youtube. Liberal fucking cock suckers.

THE NIGGERS COMPLAINED AND TOOK MAH VID DOWN. BUT IT WILL BE UP AGAIN FOLKS :)

HER NAME WAS KATELYN NICOLE DAVIS

SHE WAS LIFE, SHE WAS LOVE, SHE WAS THE UNIVERSE, & SHE WAS EVERYTHING

She was a dude

Im surprised a Sup Forumsro didn't find her and fuck that corpse silly.

FUCK I MISSED IT!!!

she was a princess and you killed her

vid.me/kcpk

RE UPPPED. DAMN THE MAN, FIGHT THE SYSTEM, GET YOUR KEKS.

My mother says I'm just fucking edgy enough so pfft. Besides, my grandma is lolling her fucking ass off right now.

She could have at least released some great nudes first, what a waste.

are there some other vids? need some naked ones

you don't need a 12 year old girls nudes

this is a time for mourning

Mourning is for people worth mourning over. The world is minus one whiney Emo teen, this is a time for CELEBRATING!!

kys next so we can celebrate harder

Wheres the full video

AWWW dont get all butthurt. Go scour google for news to get sad over while the rest of us fucking move on.

The real tragedy here is that nobody in this thread has followed her example yet.

>implying she didn't take tons of noodles to her faggot "boyfriend"
>implying that's not why she really killed herself
Snowflake gets catfished by "frenemies".
Snowflake makes loads of CP for them.
Catfishers leak the CP to her friends.
Snowflake can't into prison for CP.
Snowflake hangs self innawoods.

only outrage is how fucking dissapointing it is

i will once i finish mourning the loss of sweet little katelyn

This is really sickening

>sweet little katelyn

rbfi.io/dl.php?key=/JxG7/yolo-14831372513653875561--20161231063551-yolo-14831372513653875561--20161231063551.mp4

So who is this slut, and why did she kill herself?

Seems like a typical attention whore to me.

saw the story on FB newsfeed, came here for the video, underwhelming as fuck, what a boring suicide she should kill herself.

Stop making this thread just so you can post your malicious links. Stop pretending like you still can't find the fucking video. Obvious fucking retarded dumbfuck. Quit baiting for your shits.

Best version of the vid yet. LOL

So I'm to assume this is another tragic tale of some middle-class princess who built her whole living identity on social media. Never learning any coping skills to handle the real world, and thus killed herself....

You truly are such a piece of shit to say something like that. But you knew that already before I told you, didn't you.

Please seek help if you meant that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No faggot, white trash living in not-quite-a-trailer and molested by stepdad.

>No faggot, white trash living in not-quite-a-trailer and molested by stepdad.
So yeah, I was right. No coping skills, off's herself. gotcha.

>depression
>'no coping skills'

Fuck you're a retard.

triggered

>Fuck you're a retard.
I'm a retard because the girl was 'depressed', because she had no coping skills.....

If she had coping skills, she wouldn't be that depressed (or at least depressed enough to kill herself).

...and I'm a retard because, I'm one of the few 'ahead of the curve' to see how this works?

Yeah coz that's how depression works, they should just harden up right?

>keep on tarding

Whole thing is a terrible damn tragedy. After watching her other livestreams, I'm left with the firm belief that she was a sweet, wonderful, and kindhearted young girl who could have done so much in life had she not resorted to taking her own life. She was the one who took care of her siblings, talked to people who suffered from depression to try to help them, sometimes went without so that her brother and sister could eat. Yeah, she liked to drop the N bomb a lot, but I don't think she meant it in a mean way. Great, now it's time to BAAAWWWWW again. RIP Katie.

>middle-class princess
>handle the real world
>no coping skills

she was 12

ahead of the curve you are not

bait but I don`t care.
Do you know where you are?

hey kys so we can laugh about you!

>vid.me/kcpk
good job, user.

How dare they go against her will. She wanted everyone to see her hang herself so she could get maxx attention and make everyone feel bad. Now they're trying to stop it?

What a bunch of heartless assholes. She died to get that attention! Don't ruin it for her!

Some people are better off dead because they don't deserve to be alive, some people are better off dead because they deserve something better than to live in this shithole.

Better lighting, (really? Against the sun?), done it topless or at least taken off the shirt/bra if she's gonna tease a sheer white top, and left a load of nudes before she left.

A final "fuck you" to an already selfish act.

But hey, at least she didn't die a virgin.

What the f**k? Outraged? The girl posted the video herself. And we all know once stuff is online it's set for life. So fook off liberal dumbasses. Go fook a dead donkey dick.

Saw the video before it was removed and she just flops around for a while. I was dissapoint knowing she couldn't even hang herself properly.

If you're going to post a video at least post the full version and not just the chair kick, her apologies and crying makes it better

thegutta.com/2017/01/disturbing-12-year-old-girl-live-streams-suicide-boy-can-hear-mom-calling-end-raw-video/

Right? There's a kid in Syria, kid has seen his parents die in front of him, is constantly shot at, bombs going off aorund him, his sister was raped and torn apart in front of him, he's likely been raped multiple times by adults who demand sex in return for a safe place to sleep. I'm sure he's thought about suicide, but he has to be there for his little brother.

Then you have this girl. SHe was poor, didn't get enough attention from her prents and her stepdad may have fingered her a bit in the bathtub but it's looking like the accusations were unfounded. Unlike SyriaBoy, SHE had some shit to deal with. How dare people judge her.

Kids just don't know how to cope.

stop fucking answering these threads
if they're too fucking lazy to use google it just encourages endless clone threads.

there have been dozens of guys who have offed themselves like this
soon as a girl does everyone loses their shit.

why are you on Sup Forums again ?

Ever wonder if young girls like this that died without serious external trauma are ever molested in the morgue?
Raped even by those who would never take the risk with a living girl?

>Yeah coz that's how depression works, they should just harden up right?

essentially yes.

I mean you could be a bigger faggot about it, but most causes of depression are social issues that could've been avoided themselves, if they made better choices, or at least turned to the right people for help. Instead of looking to social media to save them.

Hardening up, instead of being addicted to dopamine via technology, could've save her own life.

vid.me/YQfB

ReUpped :)