Serious question Sup Forums

Serious question Sup Forums

What would it take for you to say 'we were wrong'?

I'm not saying you WERE wrong, that was your decision and it was your right to make it, but what wouold it take, what decision wouold he have to make for you to finally say 'oh fuck, what have I done?"

I'm merely curious, plus I'm making a list I hope to be able to tick off before the end of the year

You won't get an answer to this. The majority of Trump supporters you see here are paid Russian shills.

Says the guy who supported a woman who literally had paid trolls on the internet
>wow being this stupid
>how bad is your life

if he fucked with Russia and started ww3
besides that i couldn't care less i'm not living in this shithole anyways

Nach mir die Sintflut

Exhibit A.

Also, I did not support Hillary. She can go fuck herself.

Trump fags are worse than religious fags. They can justify anything and they aren't open to discussion

post the list

Economy not doing well.
Jobs not keeping pace with increases in population.
Further degradation of the white race.
Increase in progressive tendencies among the general populace.
The collapse of US military supremacy.

Any of those would be a mark against him, 2/5 makes him par for the course, 3/5 means we made a mistake.

Back peddling on "The wall".

There is no such thing as wrong, or even right. The universe is random and unpredictable, there are no foreseeable rules to anything anywhere.

Chaotic neutral is the only alignment that was able to figure that out, and now you see how we rule the world and dictate its course. Shills have no say in this, only pure chaos

W E W L A D

being proven wrong with a combination of facts and rationale does it for me

Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia
china iran and the 12 country's Ms Barry O'Nigger was secretly bombing are the real threats you fucking tards.

What would he have to do till you admit you cried for nothing and actually he improved America?

It really doesn't fucking matter at this point.
Both sides are stupid and can't swallow their own pride to realize how fuck up they are.

Trump ain't gonna do shit and everyone on Sup Forums and on Sup Forums are gonna see in a couple of years how nothing will change. But due to their pride they will blame the liberals for us not changing.

Hillary supports will fight for nothing because the whole government is painted red. They will see we've gone down hill because we did nothing but take a few steps back as a society.

Nothing matters because we don't do shit that will effect anything. All we are, are just little organisms traveling through space on a rock we called Earth.

Nothing matters, Trump sucks, Hillary sucks. Fuck everything.

oh look, it's Comrade Igor The Shill again.

.. raking in them roubles, eh?

buddy i'd like the chance of it happening to be lowered.

but sure because there are other threats lets just ignore threat nr16

It'd take us actually being wrong. Which sadly for you, will never happen.

mad dog mattis has got you covered nigger.

Oh, I'm open to discussing how you're wrong.

.. back-pedalling already in progress.

then begin with listing the questions on which he is wrong
since saying " you are wrong." is not really a compelling argument

*wetback-pedalling
fify

WHAT

7/10 had a wee giggle
what, what? He already started making exchuses for not having Mexico fork out the dough for said wall.

.. 'member Obongo saying he'd close down Gitmo? Exactly, politicians spew shit and do ditto.

you elected a politician, part of the very same elite you hate.

deal with it.

It was during the Time of Troubles that I'd run afoul of some Banite cultists who accidentally mistook me for Bane's earthly avatar. Don't ask. Maybe they didn't have a picture I wasn't sure what to think, myself, and resolved to spend more attention towards my breath in the future. It wasn't long before I was worshipped by thousands on a regular basis. They made good stew and the constant chanting wasn't unpleasant, so I decided to play along. No one grows turnips under threat of eternal torment quite as well as a Dreadmaster, and I'll stand by that statement to this day.

Kek makes no mistakes only chaos , and chaos leads to bants online

>I'm merely curious, plus I'm making a list I hope to be able to tick off before the end of the year

I, for one, applaud you my Good Sir.

>I'm making a list I hope to be able to tick off before the end of the year
Are you sure about that?

You prefer the apocalypse over not being able to spite anons on Sup Forums?

Your stupidity is showing. In this case, you should hope with all your might that you were wrong about everything and he's the next Ronald Reagan (at best, not that Reagan was a paragon) and at least just a crony capitalist like Dubya.

Hoping for worse than that is suicidal and stupid beyond measure.

at leastr George w kept his composer
jesus trump is so bad he makes me miss gwb....

Hello comarade. Thank you for attack on the capitalist enemy.

Not be a sellout to big business while the rest of us get crushed by them.

Probably for Trump to make it obviously apparent that he's a complete puppet to the Jew and will bend over backwards to appease Israel.

Oh wait...... Uhhh uhhhh 34D chess!!! Yeah, BTFO!!!

not being an idiot who put an anti vaxxer in a position when zika is becoming a thing for one.

if he triggers massive inflation and another financial crisis which just so happens to widen income inequality even more.

that would not change his supporters mind, they will just blame it on something else.