Gf passed out from 3mg xanax 10 min ago... How long will she be out for... What's the worst that can happen...

Gf passed out from 3mg xanax 10 min ago... How long will she be out for... What's the worst that can happen? halp ples c:

Did she mix it with alcohol? If so, she'll probably die. Xanax on it's own isn't really lethal, but when you mix it with booze, look out

Depends why are you asking op

i don't think you should worry

hope the whore is dead , fuck her unconcsious body just in case she dies , so you feel her pussy for one last time

a long time.. hours probably

is she regular weight? fat? 3mg isnt extreme and OD'ing on benzos and dying isnt easy, but alcohol combo is dangerous.

Can't have her passed out for more than 15 more hours. She'll be up by then right? C:
Nah just 3 cute blue pills

Will fuck her, not last time tho geez

A night. 3 mg xanax is nothing. It's my "fun dose". Usually I'm watching movies on it, and sleep when I want (i don't really have a tolerance. I do this about monthly.). In the morning she will wake up with a little dizziness, and mental tiredness, but nothing special.

The worst thing that can happen: she will asphyxiate. But the possibility of this is almost zero, unless she drank some alcohol. If she did, she might be fucked. Depends on the quantity

post pics of her tits ass and pussy with timestamp or we abandon the thread

half life is 11 hours, meaning active effect put it at half, bit less itll work 5,6 hours

>blue pills

sorry op shes dead

This

Take mode pics afyi blue xanax is .5-1 mg

Pics or didn't happen

if she passed out on 3mg she must be 12 in which case im reporting it to the cyber police

abandon thread in next 5 mins if no timestamp with pics , op is a faggot attention whore

she will be fine, will prolly just sleep like 10-12 hours. check her breathing if u are genuinely concerned and not just fucking with us. as user said, od on such a low dose is very unlikely

depends on her tolerance but if it is noob like a good 1-2 hrs at least

It's not rape if she'd dead.

Agreed abondon ship

This. Also turn her on her side, just in case she throws up or her body reacts in some way. Again, check her breathing

Post pics you fack

i forgot to clarify something,

if you aren't doing anything to her then she may just sleep until
she would normally wake up in the morning. but idk what time it is for you

out cold 1-2 hours depending on tolerance lol
fuck u op

E.R. surgeon here. if she took 3mgs of xanax then she'll likely enter the LD50 stage (ie she'll OD) within an hour. You need to rush her to the emergency room and bring all your drugs with you so the docs will have access to what she ingested. don't worry about the consequences they won't call the police on you, I promise.
Hurry OP your gf's life depends on you.

OP is a fat fuck living in his mom's basement
he's a freeloader and doesn't pay rent

OP is a faggot and love the cock
OP is a faggot and loves the cock

He lurks Sup Forums only 2,and maybe 3 hours a day
he loves cock but insists he's not gay

OP is a faggot and likes the cock
Op is a faggot and likes the cock

OP would like to be raped by a horde of guys
yet he insists he's only bi
OP IS A FAG

She ain't 12, just a perfect loli. Thanks dudes, gonna explore her phone and see how honest she is and then have fun with her body.

OMFG OP your gf is gonna die
this user knows his shit. your gf is in serious trouble and you need to get her to help

OP
PLOX

dont listen to him op
obvious bait

1 year too early 4 that :^)

>regularly mixes alprolozam hcl with alcohol and just gets fucked up
>doesnt die

Medic here. emergency room NOW

That was my entire Junior year of highschool

medfag here. gf is kill.

holy fuck OP don't listen to these fags , she will probably go to jail , she is not in danger , you will fuck her reputation up if u get her to a hospital , she will wake up normally tomorrow

she's already dead..

cybersquad is already informed and on its way.

Wake her up asshole, you're wasting the drugs.

Good idea

i notified the cyberpolice
the DEA is on it's way to shoot your dog and rape your gf
your parents house is guna be sizeid by uncle same

low quality bait
>uncle same
audibly keking

god I need to find oxy in the 316

Wha, really?

Put a warm blanket on her. Keep her warm in bed and an eye on her. Give her plenty of H2O when she wakes up.

Why would something bad happen? Make sure that something good happens. Like violent anal brutalization without lube

3Mg that's it I've taken 10mg drank a fifth went to jail was superman goodtimes

Shes dead. Do it in her but while shes still warm then toss her in a ditch.

Unconscious \thread

>be me
>be second time
>mixed whole pack of pink ones (0.5) with ~0.5 vodka
>woke up at my friends
>casually go home thinking its the morning cause the shn was not up yet
>parents crying and screaming at me
>wtf?
>its been 3 days
>they called the police
0-10
Will do again