Hey Sup Forums I am totally alone for the next 30min or so in my house and I have 2 femanon roommates who dont lock...

Hey Sup Forums I am totally alone for the next 30min or so in my house and I have 2 femanon roommates who dont lock their doors, what stuff of theirs should I go cum in?

Dude dont do that. I would be so upset if that happened to me. I would definitely want you to move out immediately once i found out

In their socks

in her gymleggings!

Are they hot at least?

One of them is pretty hot, amazing ass

The other one is enh but also has a pretty nice ass

In their pussies, faggot

lotion and/or shampoo?

In there food!!

They definitely won't know who it was

I wouldnt cum in their stuff, i would sniff their used panties and jerk off with them though.

Cause I'm normal.

Dude post some pics of their stuff you faggot

Wat type of rate would you give them??

They won't know if they never find out their stuff has cum on it

I would sniff their shoes and sweaty socks and jerk with them

Don't be a dick.if you leave a load behind and get caught, it's game over. Just sniff their gym panties and spunk on your stomach.

Op Nut on there pillow case, for the one. and the other nut in there fish tank.

contacts case... looking at the world though cum colored lenses...

Look for sex toys!!

lol good idea

No pics wtf

Panties
Dildos
Post pics user

Find their sex toys and leave them on their bed. If they question you about it, an hero.

Omg OP do it and post wat you found

One is a 6 maybe a 6.5 with makeup on

The other one is like 8, same body type as PIC related but different hair and an average face

Dont, walk into one of their rooms and fap until they get back, then do this

That's a reasonable compromise user

OP you fucker show some pics

Nothing, grow the fuck up and stop taking dares from the 14 year olds that browse this website

OP lets see their shoes

The one owns two dildos for sure, the other I dunno

Use the dildo and don't clean it after

Take pics of them now op!

This. I do this to my roommates, it's great. I just toss them in their laundry basket when done.

i wasn't expecting you home so soon

Did he ever catch you?

Are they both the roommates friends?

He said women's stuff fag

thats what i would do too.

In the crotch of their panties put it back so its the next pair they will use.

Make her the unvirgin mary

why not man up and starting making comments when they are doing something sexy.. no bra, comment on it... but not rudely... judge their reaction and react accordingly... might end up cumming in their pussy instead of their shampoo or some stupid shit

My GF used to have two female roomates. Whenever i could i would sneak in and steal their panties. i would wear them all day and cum in them at night. the next day i would pu them in the washing machine. They would wash my cum out of their panties and then wear them the next day. it still turns me on know they probably still wear those panties.

Find their yogurt/fancy coffee fixings (all women have shit like that) on the fridge. Cum in these and they'll never guess it, so long as you stir afterwards

Deliver what? He just asked... There was no insinuating proof of such deed...

In this type of situation, delivery is implied. It is tradition.