Hi Sup Forums

hi Sup Forums

hello Sup Forums, i'm new here. i've been browsing the forum for two days and i have made a few posts here and there. i was even brave enough to make a thread! :). but when i created a thread, how do i delete comments i don't like? there are a lot of inane comments that need to sorted out.

thank you in advance

go fuck yourself

you dont, stop being a fag

Classic Sup Forums.

FUCKIN NEW FAG REEEEEEEEE

shut up kid LOL

what do you mean i don't? there's no option!? I created the thead so it's my rules!

haha, right? xD

shut up nerd

Hello, newfriend! Welcome to our little community, we're happy to have you here and we hope you'll stay and contribute more quality threads like this one.

Unfortunately a small minority of our members can be a bit negative in their comments, but please don't let them discourage you from posting. We have an active and caring team of moderators, so if you post "MODDDDDDS!" every time you see a comment you find hurtful they will be happy to intervene and clean things up.

Calling for the mods shows that you're serious about making a positive contribution to Sup Forums (or "the chan" as we fondly call it), so other members will respect you for this.

Have a nice day XD

go fuck yourself

kek

thank you anonymous you're really cool :)

MOOOOODSSS delete this comment, he is doing nothing but le trolling and making me feel shit. please.

low what bait?

go fuck yourself again

henlo friend i am niggeran prince from afruca pls i giv u 10000000 dolar if u tel me ur penes seize.?

fuck you fag

Did you just assume that comment's gender?!

ITT: A bunch of new newfags that are ruining fortune.

xD? kys fag

yes i am niggeran prunce can u tel me ur penes seize?.?

did you just imply having a penis has anything to do with gender!

im so fucking triggered

MOODSSSSS delete these comments PLEASE

it's pretty big dude, i'd say at least 5 inches

i'm a guy btw

mrs fortune? ;)

do you mean keys? LOL YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL KEYS, YOU'RE THE REAL FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHA I BET YOU KISS DICK FAGGOT

troll kys fag go fuck your self

>faggot!!!!

MOOOODDDSSSSS
oh yeah.... go fuck yourself

'do you have keys?'

just in case you're not b8

ok frend that is pretty big (for you) i wil send the monies by passenger pigeon

what a newfag
lmfao even im not that stupid
fuck you faggot

that gives me the willies every fucking time

of course i still watch it, i aint no pussy lol

had me going until
>do you mean keys? LOL YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL KEYS, YOU'RE THE REAL FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHA I BET YOU KISS DICK FAGGOT

I'm mildly worried this shit cunt is actually for real

You're pissing me off, Sup Forums. Saying you're triggered to me!? Please, I'M FUCKING TRIGGERED BY YOUR EXISTENCE. HOW DARE YOU MISOGYNISTIC PIGS JUST ASSUME THAT BECAUSE IT'S A COMMENT IT MUST HAVE A GENDER, AND JUDGE IT BECAUSE OF THAT.

I thought I could have a good day. Just once, but NO, you came along and just ruined everything. Have fun voting for Trump.

fucking right i voted for trump... twice!

▲▲

All you faggots should keys.

>All you faggots should keys.
keys yourself

i got keyed once, car insurance sorted it out

ayy

>be me
>depressed
>the Sup Forumsros tell me to keys
>do it
>intentional scratches not covered under my car insurance

i been on "the chan" like a week and even i know what anons are talking about

comp insurance is worth it Sup Forumsro

go back to r/funny newfaggot

what is r/funny?????

Does this guy shit out his side or was this some Darwin award medalist?

You can't, unless someone is breaking the site rules. Read the rules and live with the inane shit that doesn't break them.

Get the fuck outta here, newfag! Go back to your 9fag safe place where nobody will insult you

BUH AYE CWEEATED DA THEEEAD

leave user alone...he doesnt know any better