Hey, i was wondering if i would cause permanent damage to my brain if i were to inhale compressed air from a bag?

hey, i was wondering if i would cause permanent damage to my brain if i were to inhale compressed air from a bag?

why not just take the bag and stick it over your head completely and kys

>...cause brain damage...

Too late OP

edgy cringe

yo thanks for the help i really appreciate it

Just huff air horn gas

If you put it in a bag its not compressed genius. Lack of oxygen is why dust off "gets you high". You could choke yourself, find any way deprive the brain of oxygen...Technically, the end effect is the same as being choked out like an MMA fighter.

It can coat your lungs and kill you real good.

so basically pass out

Just get whip it's if you wanna be stupid and huff. They sell them everywhere, gas stations, sex shops, dispensaries, and half the time they'll even ask you if you want a balloon.

Yes, member' the "choking game"? It's not too safe to choke yourself, but Dust Off is effective because you huff until you can feel the consciousness leave, than the subconscious take over the breathing for you. Don't be drunk or high on other shit tho, you will die.

you know what, thats what im gonna do , just too bad i have to wait until tomorrow

Agreed

whipits arent really stupid either, they're an actual drug with effects on the brain. unlike this other shit that just replaces oxygen and affects you through brain damage.

This. Nitrous oxide is safe to inhale unlike dust-off.

you can also hyperventilate and hold your breath

Na you'll be iight I use to do that shit all the time until I wrecked into a stop light totaling my gfs caddie

No. I ran around my house when I was 14 spraying the air and inhaling it chasing my dog and then it chased me.

We only had slight breathing problems for a couple hours after.

um ... ok

im quite familiar with sniffing lighter gas, which one is worse?

Yup, this can achieve the head rush. There is also a specific breathing style that increases oxygen, creating a sort of out of body experience. Some form of meditation, Ive done it before but its kinda annoying. Takes like 20 minutes of basically breathing like you are out of breath.....I guess its like the "runners high", but you can achieve it from just laying down and breathing.

Had this once when I was young and it was the best high I have ever had but it only lasted like 30 seconds

lighter fuel or dust off? lighter fuel. The chemicals can and do enter your bloodstream, these chemicals don't cause the effect tho, the oxygen deprivation does. Dust off is just Co2, so doesn't pollute, just depraves. Huffing paint, gas, whatever, not good.

Again, Nitrous is the best if huffing is gonna be done.

Oxygen depravation causes the release of endorphins and activation of opiate receptors.

Its called hyperventilating you retard

I'm not sure it even is sustainable, or if it is, I can't do it.

Nope, it's the opposite. Hyperventilation reduces oxygen levels, I'm talking about increasing them.

No, hypoventilation reduces oxygen. Hyperventilation increases oxygen

Do NOT huff duster, it will fuck you up or kill you. If you want an easy high off inhalers please just do whippits

Don't most have anti abuse chemicals in them now?

Usually just things that make it taste like shit.

Fair enough, this isn't about the origins of the english language. Point is, reduce oxygen ~ pass out, increase oxygen ~ stay awake. Both can produce a "high", the increased oxygen one is better. I guess that's subjective though.