Marijuana general

Marijuana general.

What are you currently enjoying and how you feeling?

Nothing right now.

Will soon enough, though. I got my wax pen for a discrete night on the town with the bros

Smoking shitty tga vortex here, I'm pissed off and I can't understand how can tga subcool be so fucking overrated.

What is tga vortex?

Candy Kush with a load of keif, feeling monged out

Right on. Just got some platinum goat to help me get through this goddamn flu. Stupid flu.

Nothing: I used to be a daily smoker, but since a couple years I can't do it anymore. Now after 2 blows I'm high and feel paranoid, I just can't enjoy doing it like I used to.

Newfag here.
What keyboard is that?

Not having anything atm, i was wondering what keyboard OP is using?

How long does it stay in your urine? I smoke every other week

4 weeks give or take

hey we got the same grinder
sharpstone ?

710 extracts Jack. Fucking delicious.

I just got some sticky ass hash in. Pp200, mmmmm

are there any cannabis stores in Mass yet?
if not, when will there be?

vaping some decent weed, currently at a [7], about to play a round of ranked LoL with my buddy

Im the same way.

Werkin in a cheese shop. Self samplin muh whey thru life. I have consumed some of half ounce of strawberry cough since purchasing at yester day evenin, twas quite tasty n so is this cheez. Fuck you niggers

Corsair K70 mechanical keyboard. It's kind of expensive, but really sturdy and the software is pretty extensive if you're a big old nerd.

Yeah sharpstone, but one of those small ones. Fits easier. I can't stand those cheapo grinders, because I can't help thinking that I'm inhaling metal shavings using those.

There are a few medical dispensaries in MA, but recreational is probably coming in 2018.

>but recreational is probably coming in 2018.
o shit whathfuck

That's just a guess since the law just got passed. Might be sooner, but probably will be later.

Grape Ape and Jelly Bellies!